Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Fall of the Crimson Dragon [OOC/ Started/ Accepting]

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the thing, basically all this Duel does is introduce your character(s) to the main antagonist (And possibly turn one of them evil, but that part's up to you).

If we don't get done by Saturday, it's not a big deal because I'm going to be using one of Tara's Shadow Droids...

And I'm just now realizing that I forgot to post an app for one of my characters... OK, new app coming soon people! (Probably Friday)

Name: Ilana
Appearance: Same as previously, or whatever she wants to look like at the moment.
Age: Completely and utterly irrelevant since she spends all her time in stasis with her Shadow Droid acting for her. Her aging has effectively ceased.
Group: Tara
Deck: Lavals/FIRE
Duel Spirit: Long since sealed in the deepest recesses of her soul
Bio: N/A
D-Wheel: Usually grows something very similar to Lavax, her old D Wheel, but has been known to use other models at times
Other: Is in possession of the Xyz Monsters Lavalval Ignis and Grenosaurus

Accepting my own app.

Also, B-Wing, you should probably add an Xyz/Dark Synchro line on the app. Just "Xyz/Dark Synchro Monster: (Tara's servants only. PM all made up Xyz Monsters to either Blackstone Dresden or Blackwing-Master. Dark Synchro Monsters can simply be Dark Synchro versions of regular Synchros. 2 max preferably)"

Archived