Gaming Central

Glitch

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:/

I Want A Noob Sphere! :lol:

If only it was possible XP

Yeah, but I don't think most people would have a 30ft room in their house like that. It would be way to hard to construct, and blah blah blah I forgot what I was going to say it sounds cool, though.

see those are some of the hard parts that lead to a string of problems

30 ft RADIUS room holy crap thats 60 ft of space, plus the computer room by itself before you enter the simulation room in order to run the games and make every function relatively safe.

this super computer might size up to another 5 ft. by 3 ft. itself and the room maybe about 10 ft. by 20 ft.

the electricbill shooting way up to process up to 5 terabytes of data

espcially the detailed physics ones like dirt in your hand and the unpredicatbility and having limitless choices of how that dirt will fall out of your hand systematically.

another issue is the suspended center ball. to do that with out stretching out the person inside to a bloody ripped in half splatter

you would need to be out in space or just anywhere with out the effect of earths stronger gravity.

then the outer wall you can mix and match gravity, air pressure and magnetics with a lot of trial and error so that the center sphere is stable, levitated, has the right air pressure, dosnt have enough magnetics to pull the iron out of your body etc...

the gravity would be to keep the center suspended, airpressure for the obvious, and magnetism to rotate the center sphere accordingly...

then leads to the airpressure and magnetism problem where those 2 things can mess up the holographic projection, losing its illusionary effect and therefore losing the effect that you are holding a weapon or a wheel, or zangeif by the throat.

it would take almost 45 billion dollars to initially develop (this is some BS number I made up with out any scientific back up, just estimating licenses, permits, resources, team of workers/employees/scientist/ game developers, transportation, human volunteer test subjects, lawsuits?)

and almost 20 years to develop (also some BS number I made up with no real proof. formulation, building, reformulating, re building, maybe do this a rediculous amount of times before testing and beta-ing)

after the creation of this thing it cant reach the public, but the public would have to reach it. (which might actually be pretty casual by then)

a space trip to a game console costing 70 grand where 20% of nasa's revenue would go to the game and its developers and such

then the game itself and artificially housing would get us 100% revenue maybe another 70 grand per person for a week all together

then the 20% revenue when they head back. expecting about 2000 customers a year (lol its not cheap at all)

customer attraction increasing by slow exponential numbers as space flight costs decrease and more consoles and accommodations are made in space

the company that makes this will pay off his debt in early 30 something years

oh crap.....

I guess that's not to bad considering the trial and error and the technology of its time >_>

It sounds completely amazing. :o That amazing.

Heck, that deserves a blobfish sticker! And a plus Rep!

thx!

also im really hoping for more problems that you guys can think up of

so I can find solutions to them

lol who knows maybe

you find out something about this device ending the galaxy as we know it or something

Dang. You have really long responses, don't ya? ;)

I get carried away when it comes to gaming XD

plus it prevents spam post

:D Yay! my name change is final!

Anyways, O.o everything you posted so far WTFau...just gave me a headache and blew up my brain :wacko:

lol my bad ^_^

also cool name change bro

Sorry, I can't use the symbols when I pate your name. I think it comes out as a box, not a skull.

I only put THANATOS under your co-owner spoiler.

:D THX! I tried to get a symbol noone else has so what better way to express death than with SKULLS!!!

You, sir, just got repped!

Archived