Gaming Central

Glitch

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a couple question for you Desperado.

1. In your lifetime, which do you think you have played more(in minutes): video games or mmos?

2. In the past year, which do you think you have played more(in minutes): video games or mmos?

I'm pretty mad because I have a black line on YouTube on my iPod, but it's ONLY ON THE YOUTUBE APP! the black line is on the top of the iPod screen underneath the time and shows up in videos, but if I watch a YouTube vid on another app it's not there!

Can anyone help me?

I'm gonna sync it tomorrow and hope it fixes.

I have played feista before, It was a very long time ago. but I think the greatest attraction about it is the user base

everyone is friendly and pretty mature. Not a lot of them are 10 year old kids going "mana pots plox"

which is a huuuuuuge turn on for any mmo gamer

the gameplay is pretty smooth but the skill system and leveling is kind of mundane and not very original

after that looking at the site I notice some well known ones like League of legends

which is like DOTA which means redundancy

world of tanks from what I remember is like a 3D gunbound or worms 3D so nothing new there

Im surprised dark orbit got a 7.9 cuz I Think the play is horrible and It has very little replay value. betting the best of everything In that game takes a max of maybe 5 hours even for the weakest of gamers

Even more surprised at how well they made D&D online

the system Is so unique and challenging compared to many other fantasy mmo's that It brings a new evolution to fantasy mmo's

normally game developers would build off something like WOW

but D&D started from scratch with their own system of play, which not game developer usually risks because, if people dont like the new system you just made a s*** game where no one will buy.

Isnt world of tank the highest rated?

It maybe so but to me its just a gritty reskined worms 3D

worms was a successful franchise using its gameplay style and humor

world of tanks removed the humor and replaced it with grit

so around the same number of the worms audience would be attracted to world of tanks

and many neophyte gamers look solely at the graphics meaning even if it is just a 3D gunbound

its still 3D making it "a much better game" to many even is gunbound has the better gameplay being 2D

For me I do think of graphics but honestly here's what I look for in order when looking for games.

1) Graphics-Just as long as a game isn't crappy looking. I'm okay with 2D. In fact I generally like 2D games because they are more action oriented but I just don't want to play a game that looks like complete and utter crap. But graphics are the first thing I look like.

2) Gameplay-WoW style bores me. I can live with it sometimes but I prefer games with more action and interaction.

2) Classes-Seriously. I've been turned away from games because they don't have gunners or it's female only gunners even though the game looks good itself. I may actually put this before gameplay or put it together at the same time. Uncle Desu likes his guns. And no it's not that I like MMOFPS games. It's just that DFO kind of made me raise the bar with how they have gunners that work pretty well and are generally pretty damn awesome.

Archived