One Piece! The Race of 3! | 3 Crews, 3 Journies, 1 Dream | (Accepting Reserves for future Crew Member Spots/Not Started)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i havent heard from king of games so we may have to replace him ill fill an app out for him soon, and we'll have him just replaced rather then go through the process of recruiting him just so we can all move on to the nxt part, I ahve an idea for the characetr to so ill make an app for him later, at the moment just assume Chucks characetrs name is replace with "Robin" ok ~N~ and Raine? Also if King of Games doe continue inthe rp well keep his character in it

i havent heard from king of games so we may have to replace him ill fill an app out for him soon, and we'll have him just replaced rather then go through the process of recruiting him just so we can all move on to the nxt part, I ahve an idea for the characetr to so ill make an app for him later, at the moment just assume Chucks characetrs name is replace with "Robin" ok ~N~ and Raine? Also if King of Games doe continue inthe rp well keep his character in it

Archived