Constant "Ban this"/"Ban that"

Guest Chaos Pudding

You know what I'm sick and tired of? People saying that we want to ban every card that is good. The 3 cards that I, personally, want banned are all very abused. Treeborn is the only one I've even seen that even has a reasonable response to the contrary! And before you say that we don't provide reasoning, I suggest you actually read through the threads. And, again, I ask you: how many cards hit the list last time?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted every single card that someone said should be banned, I searched it.

I have 2 Dark Magician of Chaos', XD.

Anyways, I read the topics, every single one, so don't try to say "reread it".

You post a new topic saying that a card should be banned, even though it should stay limited. I do know how to play Yugioh, I don't play "online" or the "video games", I play in real life.

Agh, so many people complaining "Yeah but DMoC can be summoned easy with "etc. etc. etc.". That's not even the point. It's a RFP monster, a hard one to find that is, making it less usable. Don't complain about "Yeah but you can use "etc. etc. etc." to get it back". You can use those cards to get ALOT of cards back, so shouldn't the cards that get him back be banned too?

I posted every single card that someone said should be banned' date=' I searched it.

I have 2 Dark Magician of Chaos', XD.[/quote']

I have over nine thousand. You're point?

Anyways, I read the topics, every single one, so don't try to say "reread it".

Read it again. Read it a hundred times. Memorize it. It is Gospel. (inb4 anyone quotes this and says something stupid. This whole sentence is a joke.)

You post a new topic saying that a card should be banned, even though it should stay limited.

Re-read the topic. This one isn't a joke.

I do know how to play Yugioh, I don't play "online" or the "video games", I play in real life.

If you define "knowing how to play" as "knowing the rules", Congratulations! You can read a rule book. Now think critically.

Agh, so many people complaining "Yeah but DMoC can be summoned easy with "etc. etc. etc.". That's not even the point.

The point is it also generates advantage upon being Special Summoned.

It's a RFP monster,

And new cards make returning RFG monsters much easier.

a hard one to find that is,

So's Crush Card. Doesn't make Crush Card any less broken, does it? Don't answer that, you probably think it's fine at 1.

making it less usable.

Both moot points now.

Don't complain about "Yeah but you can use "etc. etc. etc." to get it back". You can use those cards to get ALOT of cards back, so shouldn't the cards that get him back be banned too?

No, because nothing they get back generates advantage like DMoC does when he's SS-ed, or did you forget the part where he returns a spell card?

As HORUS has said

exactly

if Survivor was limited' date=' Macro would suck

if Gadgets were limited, Gadgets would suck

if any Monarch was limited, Monarchs would suck

if Ryu Kokki was limited, Zombies would suck

if Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon was limited, WHO GIVES A f***!

[/quote']

As HORUS has said

exactly

[/quote']

I'd care if REBMD was Limited. It would kill Chimereasoning.

Guest PikaPerson01

As HORUS has said

exactly

[/quote']

Scout Plane is better.

Gadgets are semi-ed.

Monarch decks have existed before Raiza. And if you're not referring to Raiza, most decks only use Raiza.

Zombie Master is a far better asset then Ryu Kokki.

REBMD is an important element to that Chimeratech OTK Crab Helmet made.

So, you're 1-4 so far. (I'll let the Gadgets thing slide). Fail less.

@b7hamma: but you don't have it even if you had the $30...

i totally agree with bfmvrocks, i also play in real life, sometimes on video games, but it doesn't count, because the cards are easy to get via codes, play time or gameshark... also some games have glitches when you play... for example on one of the GBA games if you chain scapegoat to giant trunade, the goats returned to your hand instead being sent to the grave... some ban and some rules doesn't count...

anyway, back to the topic... under_age, i have to tell you that some of your states on the last post are flaming, and other ones are inconsistent... so by your point of view crush card virus SHOULD be banned, right?? MoF also returns a spell card and in japan they played at 3 until they reduced by 2 and finally 1 to match the ban list to ours... DMoC gives advantage but not win games on the first turn (like cyber stein) or makes longer games by forcing draw (like RoD)...

i think i'll write my statements to consider banning/not banning cards...

anyway' date=' back to the topic... under_age, i have to tell you that some of your states on the last post are flaming, and other ones are inconsistent... [/quote']

Flaming, one could argue that.

Inconsistent? Never.

so by your point of view crush card virus SHOULD be banned, right??

Correct.

MoF also returns a spell card and in japan they played at 3 until they reduced by 2 and finally 1 to match the ban list to ours...

Did you just totally jump into another argument? God, it's like arguing with a kid who has ADD. (No, this isn't a flame. It's merely pointing out how quickly you jump from subject to subject.)

DMoC gives advantage but not win games on the first turn (like cyber stein) or makes longer games by forcing draw (like RoD)...

But it can provide an infinite loop. What's your point?

i think i'll write my statements to consider banning/not banning cards...

Think them out logically please.

MoF isn't nearly as recyclable' date=' and is slower due to being a Flip Effect. Plus, DMoC's effect IS powerful enough to win games.

Also, since when was UAU flaming? Show me one quote where he flamed you.

[/quote']

not me... but:

I posted every single card that someone said should be banned' date=' I searched it.

I have 2 Dark Magician of Chaos', XD.[/quote']

I have over nine thousand. You're point?

that sounds flaming to me...

and you're wrong... MoF is recyclable thanks to night assailant and pot of avarice...

EDIT: you think that comparing MoF with DMoC is jumping to another argument?? i'm making a comparison, for buddha's sake!!

also, pole position generates almost 15 loops, it is banned??...

that sounds flaming to me...

It's not. Like... at all.

and you're wrong... MoF is recyclable thanks to night assailant and pot of avarice...

Except Night Assailant also needs a discard engine. PoA just turns it into a hopeful topdeck. Also MoF is slow do to being a flip. Book of Moon would have been a better argument.

DMoC doesn't need anything other then "Lol, activate Pre." or "Lol, activate DDR" to generate advantage, as well as come out as a 2800 RFG-ing floater.

well' date=' if you don't take tha fact that it doesn't return a spell card, green baboon is easier to summon and has 2600 ATK, enough to kill almost any monster on the opponent's deck...

DMoC still can be countered...

[/quote']

1: Nope. Green Baboon requires you to give up a beast type. DMoC is as easy as activating a spell card.

2: Solemn Judgment counters every card on the banlist. Let's unlimit everything!

Seriously, it's a weak argument.

let's see... 3 solemn judgement against a deck with all the banned cards... 3 solemn against a deck that has almost 7 chances to perform a loop... need to say more??

No. You proved my point for me. Let's not unlimit all forbidden cards just 'cause they can be countered. It's a weak argument.

well' date=' let's see if the next ban list gives you the reason... ok?

[/quote']

What should happen =/= what will happen.

why it won't happen?? if you're absolutely right, it will happen... no??

i mean, you have arguing over several posts, flaming and even negging people that don't agree with you (you and your GFaqs friends) to make everyone undestand that you're right, so all that efforts must be reflected on the next banlist, no??

why it won't happen?? if you're absolutely right' date=' it will happen... no??

i mean, you have arguing over several posts, flaming and even negging people that don't agree with you (you and your GFaqs friends) to make everyone undestand that you're right, so all that efforts must be reflected on the next banlist, no??

[/quote']

You still haven't cited a single flame, and the negative reps were largely because anomu was flaming us in just about every single post.

Also, Upperdeck has always made bad decisions when it comes to the banlist, such as deciding to ban Metamorphosis instead of the Cyber Dragon fusions this format.

why it won't happen?? if you're absolutely right' date=' it will happen... no??

[/quote']

UDE is stupid. They thought creating broken cards would be good for the metagame.

Under_Age_User, and your little buddies, since you're going to just start big arguments and "flame wars" or whatever, just don't post in here. I'm sick of it. I don't want that in this topic. Got it?

Orochi understands what I mean. Pole Position has MANY infinite loops, why don't they ban it also? Should they ban EVERY single card that creates a loop?

Crush Card Virus shouldn't be banned. Tribute 1 DARK monster with 1000 ATK or less, and destroy all monsters on their field and hand for the next three turns. It doesn't have the anime effect "Send all monsters from your opponent's Deck with an ATK of 1500 or more to the Graveyard", if it did, definate ban. But it doesn't. I doubt there even is 9,000 Dark Magician of Chaos' too.

What's the point in banning fusions?

Archived