Basara

Playability: 8/10

OCG: 8/10

Balance: 7/10

Creativity: 9/10

Name: 5/5

Pic: 4/5

Total: 41/50

It was a close one, but Basara is gone. ~Burning Soul~ is also gone for not turning in his card before judging. Round 3 requirements will be up shortly.

Guest Mr. Striker

I look at usefulness more that the easiness. Sure easiness helps, but if it isn't useful you wasted time getting it out. Also, 8/10 isn't low. The reason why you got that rating was due to the chance of getting nothing out of it. You got 2nd in that round, so please take my words and reflect upon it.

Here are my cards for round 3:

[spoiler=Synchro]

47839r.jpg

"Blackwave Fiend" + 1 non-Tuner monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned: Select 1 Xyz Monster on the field. Detach all Xyz Materials from it: Equip them to this card. The selected monster then loses 100 ATK x its Rank. You can send to your opponent's Graveyard, 1 of the former Xyz Materials equipped to this card: Negate the attack of 1 Xyz monster.

[spoiler=Tuner]

47839.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand when a monster is removed from any player's Graveyard.

Guest Mr. Striker

Finally, last round :D

btw, about the "Specific Tuner monster"... Is it like "Junk Synchron + 1 non-tuner monster" or something like that?

Yes, exactly like that.

tom, Tuner isn't a Tuner. I see an Effect monster.

My last entry FTW!

Plaguespreader Exceed Zombie

DARK / Level 8 / Zombie / Synchro / Effect

ATK 2500 / DEF 200

"Plaguespreader Zombie" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Must be Special Summoned by Synchro Summon. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Send any number of top cards from your Deck to the Graveyard; detach 1 Xyz Materials from a face-up Xyz Monster on the field for each card sent. When your opponent successfully Xyz Summons a monster: Return 2 cards from your hand to the top of your Deck in random order; negate the Summon and destroy that monster. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of these following effects:

- Banish 1 Spell/1 Trap Card and 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard; reduce the ATK of 1 face-up monster on the field to 0.

- Tribute 1 Zombie-Type monster you control; for your opponent's next 2nd turns, your opponent's monster whose ATK is equal to or lower than the Tributed monster cannot declare an attack.

edit: Centered

Okay, here it is, my last entry for this contest ;)

[spoiler=Entry]Quinsha, The Sovereign of Space

Level: 8

DARK / Psychic / Synchro / Effect

ATK: 0 | DEF: 0

Lore:

"Krebons" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

The Synchro Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Synchro Summoned, flip all other face-up monster on the field into face-down Defense Position. This card gains 800 ATK and DEF for each card flipped by this effect. Each of these can be activated once per either player's turn: • When a Xyz Monster is summoned, you can banish 1 Tuner Monster from your hand or Graveyard to negate the Summon and return it to the Extra Deck. • Select 1 card which is not on the field (except hand / Deck / Extra Deck) and return it to its owner Deck. When this card is Special Summoned by a card effect, you can banish 2 Tuner Monster from your Graveyard. This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.

• Select 1 card which is not on the field (except hand / Deck / Extra Deck) and return it to its owner Deck.

For the Xyz Materials...

Let the Exceed feel our wrath :lol:

Guest Mr. Striker

Well, I'm ending this earlier than expected. Hope you guys are ready.

[spoiler=Ratings]

tomtekorv

OCG: 10/10

Balance: 8/10

Creativity: 8/10

Pic: 5/5

Total: 44/50

Syns (Maha Guns)

Playability: 9/10

OCG: 14/15

Balance: 8/10

Name: 4/5

Total: 44/50

maximate

OCG: 12/15

Balance: 9/10

Total: 43/50

I'm as shocked as you are. We have a tie for 1st between tomtekorv and Syns (Maha Guns). Looks like you guys are going to have a battle in 1v1 to determine the winner.

Guest Mr. Striker

The 3rd round would have been the final if there was no tie.

[spoiler=Requirements]

*Must be a Level 4 monster

*Must have something to do with the negation of other effects

*Must have an effect when used as a Synchro and/or Xyz Material

*Everything else is fair game

PM me the cards so I can make the thread.

Archived