should konami or whatever make more e hero's

kid

should they?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should they?

• yes
    • no

... you forgot Dj and Jaden02.

But no, infact, I can't seem to open a pack WITHOUT getting some crappy e-hero.

I've been trying for weeks to get Future Fusion+ Dragon's mirror two pull out a BEUD on my first turn and a Five-Headed dragon 2 turns later.

Guess what I have after $50? 10 Avians, 6 claymans, and 17 sparkmans...

... you forgot Dj and Jaden02.

But no' date=' infact, I can't seem to open a pack WITHOUT getting some crappy e-hero.

I've been trying for weeks to get Future Fusion+ Dragon's mirror two pull out a BEUD on my first turn and a Five-Headed dragon 2 turns later.

Guess what I have after $50? 10 Avians, 6 claymans, and 17 sparkmans...

[/quote']

Edited :D . But, ouch, that's pretty bad, just to let you know, Dragon's Mirror comes in Cybernetic Revolution, if you got Avian, Clayman, and Sparkman, you were buying the Lost Millenium.

[align=center]The following post would contain lots of swear words if I could post them, instead I have replaced them with names of Indian dishes for the children and because I like Indian.

Anywayhoohow, the answer is Papadum yeah! For all of you Madras' out there who diss E-Hero's you can go eat a Korma. Yes, the current E-Hero's do suck Biryani. But the art on them is so Jalfrezi cool! So, I think that if new E-Hero's could be made that are actually PLAYABLE and GOOD and still retaining the art style that I love then definitely yes.

And come on, everyone has a place in there heart for those heroes who harness the elements so well ;)[/align]

Archived