should konami or whatever make more e hero's

kid

should they?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should they?

• yes
    • no

should konami or whatever make more e hero's.What i mean when you open a new pack of cards and there are no more e hero's just new cards

Yes:7(including some that havent posted yet but names were mention)

no:3

oh my god NO!!!!!!!

more e-heroes = more kids thinking they're jaden = more sucky decks on tourneys...

but let's face it, there will be more e-heroes... because they miss a mist e-hero, an earthquake e-hero, a lava e-hero (volcanic e-hero??), a swampy e-hero, a snow e-hero and a dust e-hero...

should konami or whatever make more e hero's.What i mean when you open a new pack of cards and there are no more e hero's just new cards

Yes:7(including some that havent posted yet but names were mention)

no:3

oh my god NO!!!!!!!

more e-heroes = more kids thinking they're jaden = more sucky decks on tourneys...

but let's face it' date=' there will be more e-heroes... because they miss a mist e-hero, an earthquake e-hero, a lava e-hero (volcanic e-hero??), a swampy e-hero, a snow e-hero and a dust e-hero...

[/quote']

So? More free wins at any SJC. Once their E-Hero decks fail, they'll get the point.

for all those that said no in the polls' date='how would you like if they shut down cyber dragons for good,just remember just because you don't like it doesn't mean we all agree with you on it.

So think of the people you might be hurting before you make that poll lol (like this even matters)

[/quote']

... I don't like Cybers...

Well, the last E-Hero they created, Elemental Hero Prisma, looks like it could actually have some use in other decktypes, since it's a once-per-turn Foolish Burial for any fuseable monster (even if you don't run Poly or the other Fusion Material Monsters), and it has a decent 1700 ATK and is searchable by ROTA. If they make more cards like that, it's fine. If they make more cards like Poison Rose, however...

hmmm... could be' date=' but the fuseable monsters that are worth on the grave are very few ones... the good part of prisma is that it can replace monsters on a fusion that requires the exact fusion material monsters...

[/quote']

It also has other uses for stealing the name, depending on the decktype.

Send Red-Eyes Black Dragon to the graveyard. Summon Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon by tributing Prisma.

Send Blue-Eyes White Dragon to the graveyard. Activate Burst Stream of Destruction.

Send Dark Magician to the graveyard. Activate Dedication through Light and Darkness.

See? Look at all the top-tier decks that benefit from this. >_>

You could also send Necroshade to the grave for an easy LADD summon, Cyber Dragon or another machine to the grave for Chimeratech, and so on.

Yeah get rid of the E heroes! They always have a bad opening hand and get pwned. Also, you WOULD want to duel a hero deck at a SJC because you would CREAM IT MUAHAHAHA! Ok only joking :D. Most e hero decks have been given a bad name by newbs who say "Wow I'm jaden get your game on!!11!!" They can be ok with some support.

Damn I pressed yes instead of no.

Archived