The Minecraft Club of YCM

Myst

Username: RaNDoM.OnE
Do you play Minecraft?: Defiantly almost everyday hold on wait....IM PLAYING NOW!!!!!
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: FiZz0PoP (Its my brothers account but what the heck :P)
How good are you in Minecraft?: Im average I can build castles and other stuff so yeah im average.
Why do you want to join this club?: MINECRAFT IS AWSOME DUH!!!!
Any other info you want to add (optional): sssssssssSSSSSssssssss

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accepted randomone.

On the topic of houses, I have a house in a mountain, a WIP sky fortress made of bricks (I is dissapoint. I take cloning too seriously) and I also have this little floating island.

Route: I sail off, stop at this beach. I go up to the mountain. I walk up my marked route. I cross the two small bridges, climb a little bit more, and I'm floating 50 or so bricks above the world.

Sweet feeling.

I also tried to make a house on top of a large mountain you can see from my floating home, but when I tried, there was no path. So I stacked blocks. I climbed nice and high, but when I jumped the gap....

I missed.

So I fell and died. luckily the last place I slept was quite close, so I came back and retrieved my items.

Lucky me.

[s]I'm totally gonna dig a route through the mountain to reach the top now[/s]

Also, it's annoying sometimes. I'll try to access this multiplayer server. Doesn't work, so I go off to Single Player. Now I'm a wimp and only play above Peaceful on Multiplayer servers. But for some reason when i go on Single Player, it resets to level to Normal. And I'll see a zombie and go "OMIGAWD" and put it back to Peaceful. I have to do that everytime I try a multiplayer server then go to SP.

Wish, can you get on the Battlecraft server? I've recently been able to get on, and I'm completely lost.

I prefer Flying Pigs over Moas, to be honest. You need Aechor Petals to tame a baby moa, and they're rare. Not to mention you have to get an egg. With the Flying Pig, you just put a saddle on it and you can start flying.

Ambrosium is extremely helpful, but you can only make 2 Ambrosium Torches at a time, and you need 32 Ambrosium pieces to make a stack of 64 torches, as opposed to 16 pieces of coal.

Battlecraft?

[s]Why the hell is everyone pestering me on that? HONESTLY[/S]

Eh, sure. [s]It's on classic, right? If it's beta I'm a screwed b*tch[/s]

I've never been to the Aether, but from a video I saw, it's hard to get started. The guy, he like spawned at a portal that was so isolated. He jumped and landed ona island far below, but that was seriously isolated too.

[s]Moas be awesome. Install Too Many Items and you can totally just have eggs and petal RIGHT THERE. And a saddle for the piggy[/s]

It's on Beta. It's a PvP Server, where you steal from other peoples chests and kill others and whatnot. But from what I've seen, most stay in there bases.

Never been to the Aether either, although I've watched many videos on it, and I already know alot about it.

There may be some problems with getting a portal onto an island. I think there's also a problem with the abundance of Zephyrs.

[quote name='^RaNDoM.OnE^' timestamp='1313257916' post='5439466']
Username: RaNDoM.OnE
Do you play Minecraft?: Defiantly almost everyday hold on wait....IM PLAYING NOW!!!!!
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: FiZz0PoP (Its my brothers account but what the heck :P)
How good are you in Minecraft?: Im average I can build castles and other stuff so yeah im average.
Why do you want to join this club?: MINECRAFT IS AWSOME DUH!!!!
Any other info you want to add (optional): sssssssssSSSSSssssssss
[/quote]
[quote name='ADHD-Guitar' timestamp='1313290144' post='5441057']
Username: Vic Mignogna -_-
Do you play Minecraft?: Yesh
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: ADHDguitar
How good are you in Minecraft?: Regular
Why do you want to join this club?: Cause I like teh Minecraftz
Any other info you want to add (optional):
[/quote]
Both accepted.

And I still can't get Minecraft to work :<

My treehouse I made on my cousin's server is about 30 blocks high, or somewhere around it.

I'll teach you the basics of BattleCraft, Ty, if you get on the same time as me. I already have a full iron armour and diamond sword. Twice before, I died with that equipment.

Username: Trinity Soul
Do you play Minecraft?: Yes but Classis Version only.
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: AngryBirdsLIVE2
How good are you in Minecraft?:Beginner
Why do you want to join this club?:To be able to improve my building skills @ this game
Any other info you want to add: I can't play the Original Version since I don't even acquire a single dollar...

[quote name='trinitySOUL' timestamp='1313324173' post='5441734']
Username: Trinity Soul
Do you play Minecraft?: Yes but Classis Version only.
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: AngryBirdsLIVE2
How good are you in Minecraft?:Beginner
Why do you want to join this club?:To be able to improve my building skills @ this game
Any other info you want to add: I can't play the Original Version since I don't even acquire a single dollar...
[/quote]
Accepted.

Wow. Lots of new members.

I'm currently in the process of gathering wood. Built myself an iron axe to speed up the wood-chopping process. I'm currently at about 400 wood plank blocks right now. Is that enough to build a decent treehouse?

[quote name='Blud' timestamp='1313337353' post='5442011']
Wow. Lots of new members.

I'm currently in the process of gathering wood. Built myself an iron axe to speed up the wood-chopping process. I'm currently at about 400 wood plank blocks right now. Is that enough to build a decent treehouse?
[/quote]
Probarly not. I spended 9 mhours making a giant house of planks and gathering materials once.

Been messing around with redstone quite a lot recently.

Currently in the process of making a secret house inside a mountain with a piston door to hide the entrance as well as a lot of traps inside.
In hindsight, I think I realy went a little overboard with the defence to my vault, especialy since Im playing singleplayer :P.
(Just goes to show how addicted I am to this game)

[Spoiler=Description of defence (Room 1)]
First, when you enter, it is a completely clean room except a bookcase and obvious torches.
In another room in my house, a lever is hidden and if placed on a marked block in the room, a secret door in the bookcase will open and reveal the second room[Spoiler=(Room 2)]In room 2, there is nothing more than two levers on opposite sides of the room and some redstone torches and normal torches above said levers.
A sign in the room contains a riddle relating to the toches and acts as a clue on witch lever to pull.

If the wrong lever is pulled, four blocks in total, one for each corner of the room and the blocks containing torches, are pulled back and four stacks of tnt drops down while the door to the room closes permanently, making the room pich black before the tnt explodes.
(The room is outlined with a hidden lair of obsidian so it´s not that much to rebuild later)

If the right lever is pulled, a piece of the floor outside room 1 pulls back and reveals a hidden stair, leading to room 3[Spoiler=(Room3)]Room 3 isn´t a room per say but instead more of a corridor leading to room 4.

However, if not carefull (a.k.a you stepp on a set of pressure plates in room 3) a piece of the walls opens upp and starts a clock to a set of dispensers, fully loaded with arrows, behind the fake wall pieces.
This is however passable with luck and if you rush it.
Hence the fourth and final room.
[Spoiler=(Room 4)]The last room goes much along the lines of room 2 but instead of only two leavers, there are ten along one wall and each with a sign above it with one letter.
You guessed it, you have to enter a password to pass the last room.

If the incorrect password is entered, tnt, hidden in the floor and outlined with obsidian to prevent uneccesary damage, will ignite, causing the floor to dissapear and the unfortunate intruder to fall into a lava pit.

The right password will open upp a hidden door, leading you into my vault.
[/spoiler][/Spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
tried my best to make a comprehensable explanation of the entire thing but will get pictures up as soon as it is finished.
(Doing some testing to make shure it will work properly as well as still finishing some parts)

On a sidenote, anyone planning to go to MineCon in Las Vegas?, 18-19th November
[url="http://minecon.mojang.com/"]Link[/url]

Realy want to go myself but I am FAR from able to afford it.

Archived