The Minecraft Club of YCM

Myst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try the server later.. Wait.. is it a Hamachi server?

Guys, I'm still basic at portforwarding. So stop asking me frequently for the server. And I can't guarantee I CAN launch the server. I tried once already.

Ty, I was thinking of a maze with levers, pressure plates. You activate a lever and a piston somewhere will alter the maze.

[quote name='★ Takashi Komuro ★' timestamp='1313195528' post='5437615']
I'll try the server later.. Wait.. is it a Hamachi server?

Guys, I'm still basic at portforwarding. So stop asking me frequently for the server. And I can't guarantee I CAN launch the server. I tried once already.

Ty, I was thinking of a maze with levers, pressure plates. You activate a lever and a piston somewhere will alter the maze.
[/quote]
We weren't pressuring you to launch the server, we were just thinking of ideas for it.

How about this for a maze... some levers alter the maze while others light up TNT that explodes somewhere else in it. It would be a challenging way to toy with the other players while building rivalries.

RIVALRIES BUILT

We need a spleef arena.

Nuf said.

And maybe we could have a large farm for wheat, sugar cane etc. We'd divide it into parts for each of us, but if one of us doesn't have wheat, or maybe sugarcane, they can buy a seed or a sugarcane from another farmer.

Excuse to get paid FTW.

[quote name='The Prince Of Legends' timestamp='1313182274' post='5436892']
NO GRIEFING:
[/quote]
I'll join :P

Blud and Soul: I didn't even think of using levers or pressure pads. The TNT is nice, but I only have 4 pieces of Gunpowder at the moment.

Wish: If we run shops, then I call a food shop. A Food shop would probably be the most successful.

[quote name='~Kurthnaga~' timestamp='1313197778' post='5437780']
I can't connect either. Someone PM Prince or something.

Oh, on your first night, do you build a house or do you make a hiding hole? I usually make a house out of wooden planks.
[/quote]
Same, but I usually play on peaceful, cause I'm a noob that way.

I still wanna make that bowling alley. Ever since I went bowling yesterday the idea is killing me.

[quote name='Firetruck' timestamp='1313182209' post='5436891']
Oh man... I SUCK at doing this, but:

FIRST, DON'T have Minecraft open while doing this.

1. Get ModLoader ([url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/75440-v173-risugamis-mods-recipe-book-updated/"]http://www.minecraft...e-book-updated/[/url])
[/quote]
This is as far as I got before I realized that the file was a .zip file. My trial version of WinZip has expired years ago. *angryface*

I use peaceful when I go into caves. Monsters jumping at me while I'm mining is rather "creepy".

Bowling...There are no circles in Minecraft. I've got nothing on bowling, but I'm interested. Speaking of "sports":
[url="http://yogiverse.com/showthread.php?20878-Yog-Olympics"]http://yogiverse.com/showthread.php?20878-Yog-Olympics[/url]
^This was made for the Yogcast, by the way.

heh.

I was just exploring this huge cavernous system, and I'd found gold, lapis lazuli and a shietload of coal. I saw a cave and started digging to reach it. AND I FELL THROUGH THE FLOOR INTO LAVA.

Am I ever glad I put my ONE diamond in a chest before I left.

And this isn't the the world I usually use. I now have two mining worlds, I guess.

The other two are just for show.

I'm already planning for a Spleef Arena. First thing is the spawn square, then clearing up land, and finally the other stuff.

If there's TNT, it'll mess up the maze.

A bowling alley? Pistons, something that falls if it suffocates (like a pressure plate).

We should also have a village. So we have the spawn square, as you say, and then the members clear the land around, build paths and houses.

[s]Maybe even an Eiffel Tower as decor[/s]

Also a market would be nice. We build small huts with chests (preferably lockable, because I would rather not have my wares stolen), and people ask the admins if they can have a stall. We say yes, and they have their own shop.

(Based off how the JBWorlds server works.)

Well, people can build their houses ANYWHERE, but mostly will be in the surrounding areas. So there's not really any roads, just houses scattered everywhere.

Sponge? Why sponge for money? Does the owner know about /money? So if you die, you don't lose your money.

So you're too lazy that you bought a house instead of building 1 with traps? I planned my base, to have arrow dispensers, and a clear entrance to the trap. People walk in. I put an empty chest that's accesible when you step in the trap. People try to look at the chest and discover there's nothing. It'll be too late, and the arrow dispenser will shoot. The way out is by the pressure plate that they stepped on, which is like an elevator. But it's pushed up already, so you can't get out. Water will pushing them to the chest. When they die or /kill, their items will be pushed to a 2 x 1 space outside the trap, which is inside the base. So a clan member can pick up the items. And it's a Y shaped, so you can refill the dispensers without getting injured. A guaranteed trap success.

Get on MSN.

[quote name='Blud' timestamp='1313198144' post='5437793']

Same, but I usually play on peaceful, cause I'm a noob that way.

I still wanna make that bowling alley. Ever since I went bowling yesterday the idea is killing me.

This is as far as I got before I realized that the file was a .zip file. My trial version of WinZip has expired years ago. *angryface*
[/quote]
When WinZIP opens, just close the window that says that WinZIP has expired and it still works :P

[quote name='Blud' timestamp='1313198144' post='5437793']
[/quote]
I use WinRAR to open zips. It's completely free (except this annoying message pops up if you don't pay after 40 days) and I can also use it to install mods (it opens .jar files).

[quote name='おジャマ・キング' timestamp='1313236190' post='5438851']
I use WinRAR to open zips. It's completely free (except this annoying message pops up if you don't pay after 40 days) and I can also use it to install mods (it opens .jar files).
[/quote]
Oh I meant WinRAR, not WinZIP, kinda screwing with my brain having those 2 sound almost identical.

And I can't get Minecraft to work :<

Archived