The Minecraft Club of YCM

Myst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Summer Rain' timestamp='1332500838' post='5884959']
You know what's wierd?
I found out that I really really like farming.
So on the servers I'm on I buy, beg and steal - in some cases - farming materials like seeds, pumpkins, sugar cane and melons.
Then I repeat the same for a bucket.
And I start a badass farming system in several layers undernath my house

One day, I intend to take my farming to single player, once I find a pumpkin and melon legitimately.
[/quote]
*has about 5 stacks of sugarcane, 3 stacks of wheat and too many melons to count*
I don't understand your addiction :/

I'm on a pvp server with iconomy added in, and since they let you buy and sell melon slices (though for very little) I make most of my profit on growing and selling them.

I really wish I could sell my 5 stacks of sugarcane though :(

I also can't easily get animals into my house, so I rely on bread to keep me from dying of hunger.

So, is this place still accepting members and whatnot?

Username: [b]Sgt. Traveler[/b]
Do you play Minecraft?: Of course.
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: [b]SgtTraveler[/b]
How good are you in Minecraft?: Regular. I know a few technical things there
Why do you want to join this club?: Because I play Minecraft regularly [color="transparent"]and well, I'm a frequent on that other forum[/color]
Any other info you want to add (optional): Nah, nothing.

[quote name='Sgt. Traveler' timestamp='1332584052' post='5886099']
So, is this place still accepting members and whatnot?

Username: [b]Sgt. Traveler[/b]
Do you play Minecraft?: Of course.
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: [b]SgtTraveler[/b]
How good are you in Minecraft?: Regular. I know a few technical things there
Why do you want to join this club?: Because I play Minecraft regularly [color=transparent]and well, I'm a frequent on that other forum[/color]
Any other info you want to add (optional): Nah, nothing.
[/quote]
Accepted. Welcome to this fine blocky establishment!

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1332568137' post='5886012']
I'm on a pvp server with iconomy added in, and since they let you buy and sell melon slices (though for very little) I make most of my profit on growing and selling them.

I really wish I could sell my 5 stacks of sugarcane though :(

[b]I also can't easily get animals into my house[/b], so I rely on bread to keep me from dying of hunger.
[/quote]

One word: Chickens
Best renewable animal resource. Cause you can breed them and can get them through eggs. Get one chicken from egg, let it give some eggs, get another from an egg which doubles egg production. Then breed them and just keep repeating the process.

[quote name='♥ D.A._Endermen ♥' timestamp='1332623508' post='5886873']
One word: Chickens
Best renewable animal resource. Cause you can breed them and can get them through eggs. Get one chicken from egg, let it give some eggs, get another from an egg which doubles egg production. Then breed them and just keep repeating the process.
[/quote]
Chickens suck though :I

Seriously? How do they suck . I'd take chickens any day over cows and pigs. Mooshrooms are to hard to find, though I'll admit if I found one I would indeed choose it over a chicken.

The only good thing about cows is the food but they mess that up by being huge and thus wasting space. Leather is crap even early game.

Chickens on the other hand are far smaller and don't take fall damage making long annoying herding trips safer. Then there's the food income. Eating the meat raw has a hunger drain chance but it's not like its hard to cook the food. And finally, the best thing about them item gain wise is feathers. Which is necessary for arrows.

[quote name='♥ D.A._Endermen ♥' timestamp='1332635107' post='5887196']
Seriously? How do they suck . I'd take chickens any day over cows and bigs. Mooshrooms are to hard to find, though I'll admit if I found one I would indeed choose it over a chicken.

The only good thing about cows is the food but they mess that up by being huge and thus wasting space. Leather is crap even early game.

Chickens on the other hand are far smaller and don't take fall damage making long annoying herding trips safer. Then there's the food income. Eating the meat raw has a hunger drain chance but it's not like its hard to cook the food. And finally, the best thing about them item gain wise is feathers. Which is necessary for arrows.
[/quote]
Chickens are dumb.
I want mah beef.
F*ck archery I punch my enemies.

I'm an archer, so I resent the remark *shot*
Regardless, I fight with a bow and arrow in order to keep myself alive when fighting mobs. When forced to close quarters, I punch them with a stick and run away while they get thrown a block backwards.

I don't bread animals, since I only farm in multiplayer and in multiplayer I can never seem to find an adequate supply of animals to breed for food/resources
One day, I'll make a sheep farm, though.

[quote name='Pacmanexus' timestamp='1332638312' post='5887264']
CHICKENS ARE EVIL DON'T TRUST THEM

THEY MUST DIE

DIE!!!!!

Anyway...I need to find a good server with an economy to go on. Seems like that'd be fun.
[/quote]
play.topnation.org

If you like greifing, raiding, killing, TnT, fire, destruction, and Factions, that is.

Username: YoYoshi
Do you play Minecraft?: Of course. :3
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: Hemcowz
How good are you in Minecraft?:(Expert/Regular/Beginner)(This means if you are good at building, know secrets, etc): It's hard to say this without sounding too 'up myself', but I can construct a nice house, and I am a respected person on the server I play. There are people much better than me however.
Why do you want to join this club?: Because I like Minecraft. (and Smear sent me a link)
Any other info you want to add (optional): Call me YoYo, Yoshi, Jonno, or whatever. Don't bother asking me about redstone. I hate that stuff. :D

[quote name='YoYoshi' timestamp='1332754971' post='5889113']
Username: YoYoshi
Do you play Minecraft?: Of course. :3
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: Hemcowz
How good are you in Minecraft?:(Expert/Regular/Beginner)(This means if you are good at building, know secrets, etc): It's hard to say this without sounding too 'up myself', but I can construct a nice house, and I am a respected person on the server I play. There are people much better than me however.
Why do you want to join this club?: Because I like Minecraft. (and Smear sent me a link)
Any other info you want to add (optional): Call me YoYo, Yoshi, Jonno, or whatever. Don't bother asking me about redstone. I hate that stuff. :D
[/quote]
This guy is an expert and plays 24/7.
xP

I AM GOOD WITH REDSTONE. :'D

Redstone is something I really wanna learn. At current I can make an inverted system, power note blocks using powered rails, and connect levers

At the moment I intend to create those walkways that you cant get through until you step on pressure plate, which reverses the inverted system and retracts the lever.
That's my next goal with redstone.

Archived