The Minecraft Club of YCM

Myst

[quote name='funky99' timestamp='1333482057' post='5900320']
I would like to report a glitch in minecraft 1.2.4 if you build a neather portal above the newly added block level you will spawn above the nether's bedrock
[/quote]
Thats not really that big of a deal. Just go back, destroy the portal and make it somewhere else.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

( I was going to post another app but it looks like I'm already a member here.)

I wanted to talk about the Minecraft edition on the Xbox 360, I've already got about 800 MSP and the game only costs 1600. So I wanted to know if it would be worth getting it for 800 MSP.

I haven't had Minecraft on the PC before but I know all about it. (YouTube and all that shiz)

[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1333487188' post='5900404']
( I was going to post another app but it looks like I'm already a member here.)

I wanted to talk about the Minecraft edition on the Xbox 360, I've already got about 800 MSP and the game only costs 1600. So I wanted to know if it would be worth getting it for 800 MSP.

I haven't had Minecraft on the PC before but I know all about it. (YouTube and all that shiz)
[/quote]It's Minecraft, and is therefore worth it.

We need to post more. Therefore, random question: What's your favorite random detail about Minecraft? Not an item or mob or thing, something randomly epic. For example, my friend's favorite thing about the game is that lava negates fall damage, and mine is that you can make snowmen in Hell.

[quote name='♥ D.A._Endermen ♥' timestamp='1334081044' post='5909066']
Trying out the latest yogbox. Having much fun with Thaumcraft, will be researching as soon as I get some ink sacks and paper. Oh and I like the minions.
[/quote]
I think I'll try the YogBox. It might be better than Tekkit.

[quote name='Anger Level' timestamp='1334082507' post='5909082']
I think I'll try the YogBox. It might be better than Tekkit.
[/quote]
I tried tekket before I did yogbox. I liked it but :\ I don't know it got boring after awhile.

Sense your going to try out yogbox there are a few things that should be noted.
Minions: This was a bit annoying but in order to actually get them you have to correct one of the files.

Goto C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Application Data\.techniclauncher\yogbox\mods
and look for this file:

mod_minions_evils.cfg
Open it with notpad or an something similar and look for this:
evilDeedXPCost:-1
Take out the minus sign and your good.

Next up, the key config. The key for the minion interface doesn't show up but it's g
The button for the mini map is the grave key (Didn't know what that was so i changed it)

Thats about it except one thing. Thaumcraft 2. If you haven't gone to it's wiki yet then I'd advise that you do.
[url="http://thaumcraft2.wikispaces.com/"]http://thaumcraft2.wikispaces.com/[/url]

[color=#9BA2A9][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: Hioco[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#9BA2A9][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Do you play Minecraft?: Yes, been playing since InfDev![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#9BA2A9][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]If so, what's your Minecraft username?: Hioco[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#9BA2A9][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]How good are you in Minecraft?:(Expert/Regular/Beginner)(This means if you are good at building, know secrets, etc): Not one to gloat but probably an expert. Been around the game for over a year and a half now![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#9BA2A9][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Why do you want to join this club?: It would be nice to discuss my adventures, share my builds and help out others I guess![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#9BA2A9][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Any other info you want to add (optional): I often run a server of my own which holds around 4 players, if anyone would like to join I would gladly PM them the details when I am online![/size][/font][/color]

Hahaha! Made me giggle.

Yeah I mean I've been playing Minecraft since Infdev and most of the time play on vanilla servers.

I even attempted to create my own mods using java a few months ago, never worked out or anything like but it was worth a shot!

And about ten minutes ago xD!

[quote name='Hioco' timestamp='1334099681' post='5909449']
Yeah I attempted my own texture pack, I just didn't have the patience.

Any chance of a preview? Or perhaps details on the theme?
[/quote]
No preview cause I'v only done one texture :P at that was months ago :P I'm going at a really slow rate.

As for the theme, something along the lines of glimmers steam punk texture pack, with a necromancatic/mid evil style thrown in.

Archived