The Minecraft Club of YCM

Myst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Myst' timestamp='1340499186' post='5961651']
Anger's not really thinking of helping.. And I need someone else to video the thing from Fraps, because I'm bad at editting.
Finally, I need Skype usernames..
[/quote]
I am thinking of helping. Message me on Skype, I can record it, render it, and upload it.

So, it's been a while since I posted kinda, so I kinda wanted to show a house I made and ask some opinions. x-x

[spoiler=House]
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/25qq6fd.png[/IMG]

So, here's the house from the outside. Yes, it's hanging off a cliff. That's what I plan to do with this house, along with building into the cliff.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/21kh1cl.png[/IMG]

Here's the inside. I cut off a little of the dome to get a better picture. And the question. Does anyone think I should use a different floor? As is, I kinda like the half steps, but not entirely sure if they clash a little or not.

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/kehx68.png[/IMG]

Here's a closer view of the dome cause why not.[/spoiler]

Okay.. You guys should decide the time we create the Let's Play..

@Prince Um.. Probably, yes. But I need your Skype.

@Kanade Like Pacman said, it looks weird pointing out. Love the design of the house though =D

I have skype, I just can't really use it due to lack of microphone or good headphones. Same goes for teamspeak, I have it but can't really use it.
Though I'd still really love to do a let's play, since I have premium now and can do that stuff :D

Also, I've been creating wierd things on bashcraft's server recently, they're having a building conest. And apparently my build is either [i]bad stuff[/i] or an Isengard-inspired thing. And it isn't either, so idk why people think that.
Anyways, the ip for the bashcraft thing is play.bashcraft.com
And it's awesome :)

I'm back. For good now. If you guys have been wondering where I've been, I've been playing on a server called cubecraft and just completely ditched YCM for a couple of months, and have realised what a mistake this has been.

So...you guys excited for 1.3? Shame it's only gonna be out on August 1st though =/

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username:Simon Belmont[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Do you play Minecraft?: Betcha ass I do.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]If so, what's your Minecraft username?: Klane[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]How good are you in Minecraft?:Building: Intermediate. Secrets/General MC Knowledge: expert.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Why do you want to join this club?: Cause I love MC.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Any other info you want to add (optional): N/A[/size][/font]

[quote name='EHN.' timestamp='1341748065' post='5970510']
I'm back. For good now. If you guys have been wondering where I've been, I've been playing on a server called cubecraft and just completely ditched YCM for a couple of months, and have realised what a mistake this has been.

So...you guys excited for 1.3? Shame it's only gonna be out on August 1st though =/
[/quote]

I was gone as well for the same reason. I was on a server called AshWater.

Needless to say, my whole faction got kicked for a week because we became to powerful. We were pretty much owning the server. xD

So, I think YCM needs to still make its own server, just for us. Does anyone want to do that? It would be awesome.

Yea, we totally need a server. It be awesome as to be able to play mc with y'all. Darn me not having a PC I could run it on.

1.3 looks mega awesome, though I mainly want it for the colored stairs. I want colored stairs so. badly. It's horrible having to change your build so that oak stairs look relatively good on it. bluuh.

When I've finished more of my second build on bashcraft, I'll post some screenshots of the first. I only have a week to complete this second one, which is covering the whole 121x121 plot plus however many high, so its a big task.

[quote name='Cacophony' timestamp='1341831453' post='5971636']
Yea, we totally need a server. It be awesome as to be able to play mc with y'all. Darn me not having a PC I could run it on.

1.3 looks mega awesome, though I mainly want it for the colored stairs. I want colored stairs so. badly. It's horrible having to change your build so that oak stairs look relatively good on it. bluuh.

When I've finished more of my second build on bashcraft, I'll post some screenshots of the first. I only have a week to complete this second one, which is covering the whole 121x121 plot plus however many high, so its a big task.
[/quote]
Darn me not having the tools to make it international :(

True fact - I don't know how to use Skype.

Me giving you my skype details would be useless, particularly as the only working mic is on my laptop, and I have no internet connection on it. If I did, I'd have told you all by now what my Skype is. Though what future reference you'd want it for, I have no idea ^-^*

Also, I have screenies. [url="http://photobucket.com/HatventuresOrigin"]http://photobucket.com/HatventuresOrigin[/url] I made sure the albumn is public. Also the album is called that because its part of my application to be part of the Hatventures building team, though I doubt I'll get it. Always the chance, though.
I'll be updating that as time goes on, too, since I'm getting advice on the build featured there, and also because the second build is pretty much ready to be added, its just on the wrong computer >.>

Archived