Horus

Falling Pizza

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know. it was just random. he was annoying me on the other forum that bhim made and it was like midnight and so i just randomly took the link and sent it to him. i dont know why. i was just doing stupid stuff.

Now comes the time to close this thread, I almost wish I hadn't taken this matter upon myself as I knew it would lead to myself losing the respect of either Falling Pizza, if I didn't ban HORUS, or HORUS, if I did ban him. In the end, I've done what I think is right, in a couple of minutes, HORUS will be banned, I will be personally banning him for 15 days, and it's going to be the worst thing I've ever had tp bring myself to do on this site, as, not only has HORUS been a great contributer to this site, but he is the highest poster, and the most reputable. He's been a reletively good sport about it, and probably doesn't realise it, but will set a good example for the rest of you, as they're better ways to go about things.

You'll all also learn from me, that being a Mod, while I enjoy it - it is really very overated.

P.S. KA Flame will not be banned.

• Administrators

You guys are ridiculous. Just because you like him, doesn't mean he did the right thing. For example, plenty of people liked Richard Nixon, but would it really be rational to continue to support him during watergate? Friends of Horus, you should continue to like horus, but not like his action.

Archived