16000 ATK Cyber End Dragon

Cyber Altair

i know this might be known or posted before but thought of sharing it with you fellow YCMers. note i am aware of this long ago but never had the time to post it.

You Should-

- have less Life Points then your opponent

- Should have the following cards-

Cyber Dragon x3

Cyber End Dragon x1

Megamorph x1

Power Bond x1

ok here are the cards pictures if you dont know them-

[spoiler=Cyber Dragon]

CyberDragonDR04-EN-UR.png

[spoiler=Cyber End Dragon]

CyberEndDragonDR04-EN-UR.png

[spoiler=Megamorph]

MegamorphSD09-EN-C.jpg

[spoiler=Power Bond]

PowerBondDR04-EN-SR.png

You must have the following cards in your hand or field.

then-

1) play Power Bond having Cyber End Dragon and getting it's attack up to 8000 ATK points.

2)next play megamorph to get the ATK to 16000.

most times you win and you can always add cards to negate the effect of losing 4000 life points due to the effect of Power Bond.

You can use the following on Cyber Twin Dragon and it's easier since you only need 2 Cyber Dragons.

If you use Power Bond and Megamorph afterwards then it would first be 4000 + 4000 = 8000 and then it would be 4000 x 2 = 8000. The power-up of Power Bond will be removed since the original atk is doubled after he gains 'normal' atk.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

So use Limiter Removal instead.

Exiro: I don't think it'll be replaced. First, Power Bond doubles the ATK, doesn't it? So Power Bond activates first, increasing the ATK to 8000. Note: ATK, not original ATK. Then, Megamorph doubles the original ATK from 4000 to 8000. The bonus from Power Bond (+4000) should remain,(Nothing's there to negate it) so that the Cyber End's ATK is 12000.

oh darn, either a magic Cilinder or a Drainin Shield can easily make this a fail. But nice tactic though, huge way to get your Cyber End Dragon as powerfull as you can get.

Reasons for failier,:

Draining Shield: Negates your attack and give your opponent a crap load a lp, then at the end of your turn power bonds back-drop kicks in and you loose 4000 lp.

Magic Cilinder: Your screwed, negates the attack and gives you a crap load more than just 80000 damage, over kill...

oh darn' date=' either a magic Cilinder or a Drainin Shield can easily make this a fail. But nice tactic though, huge way to get your Cyber End Dragon as powerfull as you can get.

Reasons for failier,:

Draining Shield: Negates your attack and give your opponent a crap load a lp, then at the end of your turn power bonds back-drop kicks in and you loose 4000 lp.

Magic Cilinder: Your screwed, negates the attack and gives you a crap load more than just 80000 damage, over kill...

[/quote']

Thank you for not reading the topic. We already went over this.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

This combo might not work as detailed, but it's still brutal. A recommendation is to play Heavy Storm/Giant Trunade/Harpie's Feather Duster/etc. before you activate this, in which case your opponent would be unable to counterattack. I won't flame this, though.

This combo might not work as detailed' date=' but it's still brutal. A recommendation is to play Heavy Storm/Giant Trunade/Harpie's Feather Duster/etc. before you activate this, in which case your opponent would be unable to counterattack. I won't flame this, though.

[/quote']

There is a possibilty that your opponent might have Kariboh in his hand, if he does, he can discard it, no damage taken, Power Bond's other effect kicks in, you take 4000 points of damage, limiter removal destroyis your Cyber End, your left wide, your opponent could use Foolish Burial (atleast this is what I would do if I faced against something that strong) put my Dark Blaze Dragon into my Graveyard, use premature burial if I have enought lp left, bring back DarkBlaze Dragon, equip him with Axe of Dispair and Big Bang Shot, so that Darkblaze Dragon is at 3800, attack him directly..

-Or I could summon Maha Vailo, equip Axe of Dispair and Big Bang Shot so that Vailo is at 4350 or somewhat, attack directly, Guarenteed victory..

This combo might not work as detailed' date=' but it's still brutal. A recommendation is to play Heavy Storm/Giant Trunade/Harpie's Feather Duster/etc. before you activate this, in which case your opponent would be unable to counterattack. I won't flame this, though.

[/quote']

There is a possibilty that your opponent might have Kariboh in his hand, if he does, he can discard it, no damage taken, Power Bond's other effect kicks in, you take 4000 points of damage, limiter removal destroyis your Cyber End, your left wide, your opponent could use Foolish Burial (atleast this is what I would do if I faced against something that strong) put my Dark Blaze Dragon into my Graveyard, use premature burial if I have enought lp left, bring back DarkBlaze Dragon, equip him with Axe of Dispair and Big Bang Shot, so that Darkblaze Dragon is at 3800, attack him directly..

-Or I could summon Maha Vailo, equip Axe of Dispair and Big Bang Shot so that Vailo is at 4350 or somewhat, attack directly, Guarenteed victory..

Lol, terrible strategy. I mean, come on, if we HAVE to name any situational combo to counter another, equally situational combo, could we at least use better cards?

[/quote']

yes i know, i simply gave the layout and you can add cards from there.

Archived