16000 ATK Cyber End Dragon

Cyber Altair

This combo might not work as detailed' date=' but it's still brutal. A recommendation is to play Heavy Storm/Giant Trunade/Harpie's Feather Duster/etc. before you activate this, in which case your opponent would be unable to counterattack. I won't flame this, though.

[/quote']

There is a possibilty that your opponent might have Kariboh in his hand, if he does, he can discard it, no damage taken, Power Bond's other effect kicks in, you take 4000 points of damage, limiter removal destroyis your Cyber End, your left wide, your opponent could use Foolish Burial (atleast this is what I would do if I faced against something that strong) put my Dark Blaze Dragon into my Graveyard, use premature burial if I have enought lp left, bring back DarkBlaze Dragon, equip him with Axe of Dispair and Big Bang Shot, so that Darkblaze Dragon is at 3800, attack him directly..

-Or I could summon Maha Vailo, equip Axe of Dispair and Big Bang Shot so that Vailo is at 4350 or somewhat, attack directly, Guarenteed victory..

Lol, terrible strategy. I mean, come on, if we HAVE to name any situational combo to counter another, equally situational combo, could we at least use better cards?

Quit saying my strategies are bad, my strategy would actually work against this situation and it is equally as possible, in fact even more possible then having a 16000+ Atk Cyber End Dragon, and someone mentioned Power Bond, (I know what that does and I know all too well it's drawback) Likiter Removal (Also has a drawback) and Megamorph which would put it at 32000, in order to acomplish that and use Heavy Storm, you need to use seven cards which you'd be using your entire hand, sense it's unlikely that you'll have 8 cards in your hand...all your opponent could do from here to save himself is use the effect of koriboh. And then you can't do anything, but watch your Dragon be destroyed from limiter removal's drawback, and you would take 4000 damage from Power Bond's drawback, and then your opponent has a clear shot at your Life Points, I just named a strategy that the opponent could use to (most likely if both players start off at 8000 lp) claim victory very fast..

Quit saying my strategies are bad' date=' [/quote']

Then make better strategies.

my strategy would actually work against this situation

So would something like Sakuretsu Armor. And at least that card is halfway decent and usable.

and it is equally as possible, in fact even more possible then having a 16000+ Atk Cyber End Dragon,

It's not about it being impossible. It's about it being ****ing terrible. No one except a terrible duelist would main deck Kuriboh. If you MUST stop an OTK, Threatening Roar and Waboku work much better, as they stop all battle damage for the whole turn, not just one monster.

and someone mentioned Power Bond, (I know what that does and I know all too well it's drawback) Likiter Removal (Also has a drawback) and Megamorph which would put it at 32000, in order to acomplish that and use Heavy Storm, you need to use seven cards which you'd be using your entire hand,

I heard all you need is 8000 points of damage for game. Just because some awful duelists here want to add a million and one cards onto this already bad combo doesn't mean it's at all an accurate representation of any real-life scenario.

sense it's unlikely that you'll have 8 cards in your hand...all your opponent could do from here to save himself is use the effect of koriboh.

Or Threatening Roar, or Waboku, or PWWB, or... many other things.

And then you can't do anything, but watch your Dragon be destroyed from limiter removal's drawback, and you would take 4000 damage from Power Bond's drawback, and then your opponent has a clear shot at your Life Points,

Unless you're dueling a complete and totally idiot, he wouldn't Power Bond and Limiter on the same turn, unless he knew for a fact it would be game.

I just named a strategy that the opponent could use to (most likely if both players start off at 8000 lp) claim victory very fast..

You know what else would work? Waboku, Brain Control for game.

Last thought: Equip cards that only boost attack suck, and you suck as a duelist for suggesting them.

i know this might be known or posted before but thought of sharing it with you fellow YCMers. note i am aware of this long ago but never had the time to post it.

You Should-

- have less Life Points then your opponent

- Should have the following cards-

Cyber Dragon x3

Cyber End Dragon x1

Megamorph x1

Power Bond x1

ok here are the cards pictures if you dont know them-

[spoiler=Cyber Dragon]

CyberDragonDR04-EN-UR.png

[spoiler=Cyber End Dragon]

CyberEndDragonDR04-EN-UR.png

[spoiler=Megamorph]

MegamorphSD09-EN-C.jpg

[spoiler=Power Bond]

PowerBondDR04-EN-SR.png

You must have the following cards in your hand or field.

then-

1) play Power Bond having Cyber End Dragon and getting it's attack up to 8000 ATK points.

2)next play megamorph to get the ATK to 16000.

most times you win and you can always add cards to negate the effect of losing 4000 life points due to the effect of Power Bond.

You can use the following on Cyber Twin Dragon and it's easier since you only need 2 Cyber Dragons.

Limiter to 32k?

• 4 weeks later...

It would be worse' date=' if the person on the other side activated "Book of Moon" It'll stop the entire combo altogether. And when it is flipped over, it'll only have 8000 Atk. (Whenever your next turn.) >_>

[/quote']

actually when flipped it would go back to 4000, also even worse then book of moon is magic cylinder

Okay, we've already established that this is not really a combo, is blatantly obvious, is incredibly old, and cannot be used consistently under any circumstances, even in a dedicated deck. There is nothing more to discuss here.

~ L O C K E D ~

Archived