Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Championship Series 2011

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][color=#ff0000][b][size=8][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][url="http://challonge.com/ycmcs"]Temporary link to pairings, because Challonge doesn't like me[/url][/font][/size][/b][/color]
[/center][/center]

[center][center][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/174zsg.jpg[/img]

Most of you should already know what a YCS is, but if you don't, I'll gladly explain. YCS, which is short for Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series, is basically a big Yu-Gi-Oh tournament, consisting of 2 days. First day is a Swiss round, which purpose is to determine the 64 best players from among the rest. The 2nd day, a knock-off tournament is hold. Each round, the number of players is halved, until the final round where there are only 2 people remaining. YCS tournaments are hold few times in a year, but some of us don't play IRL, or can't afford the travel. For people like them, we decided to make an YCM version of YCS. Here you can test your skills against the best players from our forum, and who knows, maybe actually win the whole event.

[size=4][b][u]Rules:[/u][/b][/size]
1. You can use any card available in Dueling Network cardpool.
2. You must follow the current Banlist, found here
3. You must send your decklist to me for verification. Also, the most innovative and original decks will be rewarded a Deck Profile.
4. All duels will be held in Match format, AKA you must win 2 duels out of the 3. Side decking between matches is allowed, but you must follow the side decking rules, found lower.

[size=4][u][b]"Day" 1 - Swiss tournament[/b][/u][/size]
1. There will be 6-10 rounds, depending on the number of people who entered
2. If you win a match, you get 3 points, if you lose, you get none. In case of draw, both players get 1 point.
3. After all rounds were played, 64 people with the highest score advance to Day 2.

[size=4][b][u]"Day" 2 - Knock-Off tournament[/u][/b][/size]
1. This round will be held in tournament tree style
2. If you lose your match, you're out
3. Match for 3rd place will be held.
4. Decks of Top 16 playes will be featured and listed.

[size=4][u][b]Coverages and Deck Profiles:[/b][/u][/size]
Most interesting Duels and Decks will be featured by getting a coverage or a Deck Profile. If you want to apply for a redactor to write coverages and profiles, drop me a PM with.

[size=4][u][b]Side Decking:[/b][/u][/size]
Seeing as Dueling Network doesn't have a side decking option yet, we'll do it the other way. First, put your Side Deck together with your Main Deck. At the start of the duel, remove from play 15 cards face-down. Those cards are your Side Deck. After the first duel is finished, DO NOT QUIT. Instead, reshuffle all cards from your field, hand and Graveyard back to your Deck and reset Life Points. Then, you can side in/out by returning cards from your Side Deck (face-down cards removed from play) to your Deck and vice-versa.

[size=4][u][b]Application forms:[/b][/u][/size]
[u][b]Competitor:[/b][/u]
Dueling Network username:
Your Time Zone:
When you can be online:
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when:

[b][u]Redactor:[/u][/b]
PM me. I'll decide

[spoiler=Competitors]
[spoiler=Klavier Gavin]
Dueling Network username: The Supremacy Sun
Your Time Zone: GMT+2
When you can be online: 10 AM to 12 PM
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: N/A
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Welche]
Dueling Network username: Welche
Your Time Zone: PST
When you can be online: Most times from about 9 am my time to about 11 pm.
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: Im going to new york from the 25th to 30th and to a lake for two weeks in mid august.. The later I believe will have wifi.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=-Pacman-]
Dueling Network username :-Pacman-
Your Time Zone: US Central
When you can be online: Somewhere around 10:00, 11:00, or noon, then around 7:00.
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: NO
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Tristan T. Taylor]
Dueling Network username: Hounds of Anubis
Your Time Zone: GMT (+/-0)
When you can be online: Since it's the summer holidays for me, should be on most days between 10 AM and 11 PM. Possibly later, on both accounts.
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: None that I know of, currently. If anything does come up, which it probably will, I will make sure to notify.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=THE GOD OF OSIRIS]
Dueling Network username: byak
Your Time Zone: EST
When you can be online: Anytime except Saturdays/Sundays because locals, but I'm available afterwords which is like 7 PM onward EST.
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: Going to nats lol, won't be able to play until Monday and onward.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=OmegaWave]
Dueling Network username: OmegaWave
Your Time Zone: GMT-5
When you can be online: 11AM - Midnight
If in the next months you play any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: N/A unless I get a job call.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Black W Mage]
Dueling Network username: Red W Mage
Your Time Zone:I can't really tell but I think its like, between US Pacific and US Mountain time
When you can be online: I'm on all the time except for, like, 12:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: No
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Paint Thinner For Blood]
Dueling Network username: thinner
Your Time Zone: DMT
When you can be online: between 11:00am - 02:00am
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: 14th - 21st july & 25th july - 1st august (not 100% sure of second, i'll edit it if it changes)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=.Doodle]
Dueling Network username: Doodle
When you can be online: from about 10:30 to 13:30 my time I can be online without Interruptions, after that I can be from 16:00 to 21:00 but I might be Interrupted by my little brother or parents etc. so thats not so effective...
If in the next months you play any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: I wish I could, so no :\
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=∞ Wisel ∞]
Dueling Network username: Dog King
Your Time Zone: 0gmt
When you can be online: 0gmt time from about 2pm until 10 pm. (in between that for about a few hours a day)
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: In the next month ill be gone from the 9nth until the 27th.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=::Archfiend::]
Dueling Network Username: theworm55
Time Zone: GMT +1
When you can be online: Normally from around 4:30 to 10:30pm on weekdays. Saturday I will either be on most of the day or not at all. Sunday is a no.
If in the next months you play any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: Going away this Saturday (16th) for a week. Also going away for 4 days on the 19th of August (if the tournament stretches that far).
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=evilfusion]
Dueling Network username: skielinfiniti
When you can be online: Almost anytime, but most commonly between noon and midnight
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: Nope
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Jesus's Whistle]
Dueling Network username: RobotBowtie
Your Time Zone: CST
When you can be online: 9:00 AM CST until 10:30 PM CST weekdays
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: weekends, first week in August
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=deathxy]
Dueling Network username: Deathxy
Your Time Zone: mexico - GMT -7
When you can be online: most part of the day, saturday off, sundays in night
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: ----------------------
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=~Burning Soul~]
Dueling Network username: silversalamence11
Your Time Zone: GMT
When you can be online: anytime between 8am GMT and 10:30pm GMT
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: NO
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=ZeroChill]
Dueling Network username: ZeroChill
Your Time Zone: Eastern US
When you can be online: 10AM-10PM
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: No
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The blazing MARS]
Dueling Network Name: XX-Saber
Time Zone: London(GMT?)
When can you be online: I'm on 6-weeks break, so I guess I can almost anytime.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=機皇神龍アステリスク]
Dueling Network username: Dr. Cakey
Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
When you can be online: Probably about 10AM - 12PM EST
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=BehindTheMask]
Dueling Network username: Benraino
Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
When you can be online: Usually at night, but I can work it out usually.
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: N/A that I know about.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ravenous Black]
Dueling Network username: Marsuvees Black
When you can be online: Unless complications arise, whenever.
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: Around the 24th, I'l lbe gone for a week, msot likely.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=THE SUN OF GOD DRAGON]
Dueling Network username: Problem?
When you can be online: 4pm-Whenever
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: 2 Weeks in the end of july-august.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=burnpsy]
Dueling Network username: burnpsy
When you can be online: After 5 PM on weekdays. Unpredictable otherwise, due to parental interference.
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: End of August, start of September.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Hungry Malefic Panda]
Dueling Network Username: TeamLoop
When you can be online: Unspecified
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: N/A
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=El Oso Gigantesco]
Dueling Network Username: darthmunchy
When you can be online: 6 pmish - midnight ish
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Cody Frost]
Dueling Network Username: Cody Frost
Time Zone: (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Availability: 11:00AM - 3:00PM and 7:00PM - 9:00PM Though there could be exceptions...
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=THE GOD OF OBELISK]
Dueling Network username: BoosterBoy
When you can be online: Pretty much all day.
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: I'm busy every Monday and Sunday >.>
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Wrathos]
Dueling Network username: Wrathos
Your Time Zone: -5 GMT East Coast USA
When you can be online: Anytime
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The tyrant NEPTUNE]
Dueling Network username: Eternal
Your Time Zone: GMT +1
When you can be online: approx. 10am - 3am.
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: Well, I am on vacation. Most of the time I am free.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Mr. Striker]
Dueling Network username: Striker
When you can be online: Mon-Thurs: After 12pm Fri/Sat: Anytime Sun: After 1pm
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: August 17th, 18th, and 19th.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Skyfi]
Dueling Network username: Skyfire
When you can be online: All day.
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: Nope.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Redactors]
Klavier Gavin
Cursed Reaction
[/spoiler]

If there are any further questions, feel free to ask. So, for now, that would be everything. Good luck and have fun [img]http://public.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
[/center][/center]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dueling Network username: Welche
When you can be online: Most times from about 9 am my time to about 11 pm.
If in the next months you play any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: Im going to new york from the 25th to 30th and to a lake for two weeks in mid august.. The later I believe will have wifi.

Dueling Network username:-Pacman-
When you can be online:Somewhere around 10:00, 11:00, or noon, then around 7:00.
If in the next months you play any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when:NO

2 questions:

1:We need to PM our decks, right?
2:For side decking, do you remove the side deck cards, or just the top 15 cards?

[quote name='-Pacman-' timestamp='1310489554' post='5348299']
Dueling Network username:-Pacman-
When you can be online: Somewhere around 10:00, 11:00, or noon, then around 7:00.
If in the next months you play any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: NO

2 questions:

1:We need to PM our decks, right?
2:For side decking, do you remove the side deck cards, or just the top 15 cards?
[/quote]
Accepted

1. Yes
2. Side Deck obviously
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1310489592' post='5348300']
I shall try and make a logo when possible. I'll enter later.
[/quote]
Awesome :D I knew you'll do it

Dueling Network username: Hounds of Anubis
Your Time Zone: GMT (+/-0)
When you can be online: Since it's the summer holidays for me, should be on most days between 10 AM and 11 PM. Possibly later, on both accounts.
If in the next months you play any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: None that I know of, currently. If anything does come up, which it probably will, I will make sure to notify.

When you can be online: Anytime except Saturdays/Sundays because locals, but I'm available afterwords which is like 7 PM onward EST.
If in the next months you play any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: Going to nats lol, won't be able to play until Monday and onward.

inb4 this doesn't finish

[quote name='THE GOD OF OSIRIS' timestamp='1310490067' post='5348335']
If in the next months you play any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: Going to nats lol, won't be able to play until Monday and onward.

inb4 this doesn't finish
[/quote]
Accepted, and believe me, it will

DN user:Red W Mage
Time Zone: I can't really tell but I think its like, between US Pacific and US Mountain time
when you on and stuff: I'm on all the time except for, like, 12:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.

also, we don't have enough players, and not having IRL experience usually leads to scrubby players.

[quote name='Black W Mage' timestamp='1310490448' post='5348350']
Red W Mage
I can't really tell but I think its like, between US Pacific and US Mountain time
I'm on when you're on

also, we don't have enough players, and not having IRL experience usually leads to scrubby players.
[/quote]
Make my life easier and fill the application form correctly

Scrubby players are fun :P

Oh, and OmegaWave obv accepted

i'll propably be rejected due to my upcoming absence

Dueling Network username: thinner
Your Time Zone: DMT
When you can be online: between 11:00am - 02:00am
If in the next months you play any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: 14th - 21st july & 1st august - 8th august.

Dueling Network username: Doodle
When you can be online: from about 10:30 to 13:30 my time I can be online without Interruptions, after that I can be from 16:00 to 21:00 but I might be Interrupted by my little brother or parents etc. so thats not so effective...
If in the next months you play any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: I wish I could, so no :\

when will this happen and whats the "end date" of sending my decklist?

[quote]
In case we didn't get as many players as needed, numbers of rounds, players in a round etc. might be lowered.
[/quote]
Learn to open spoilers, Wisel. I put 64 for the sake of being accurate. Obviously, the final number will be much lower

Televi accepted

Dueling Network Username: theworm55
Time Zone: GMT +1
When you can be online: Normally from around 4:30 to 10:30pm on weekdays. Saturday I will either be on most of the day or not at all. Sunday is a no.
If in the next months you play any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: Going away this Saturday (16th) for a week. Also going away for 4 days on the 19th of August (if the tournament stretches that far).

Archived