☠Tierra del Diablo☠: An Original RP

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remind you as in later or as in you forgot about it, because if it's that you forgot about it its this:

Also since the devil is after Hellquin can he become Plagues partner later on. Something like satan tries to kill(whether directly or indirectly) and Plagues saves him. Then Hellquin decides to get revenge on Satan. But he loses power so he transforms into a much weaker state. His weaker state would be two different smaller jester demons. They really wouldn't have much power though. Mostly help Plague heal faster, helping in battle by attacking, and lightening the mood with jokes.

Here's the app for the two jester demons that Hellquin will turn into later. Just because I'm bored, so I decided to post them right now. They don't look menacing, but they are like that on purpose.

Name: Balatra
Image: [img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu105/monkeylife2/Jester_by_Chibinu-1.png[/img]

Date of Execution:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Fossor
Image: [img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu105/monkeylife2/Jesta_by_BabyPhire.jpg[/img]

Date of Execution:

@ Dark
You made me laugh with your comment

@ Kyng
Well I have of a back story for Hellquin, which makes sense, that will explain why he would turn into these cute little things. Well he was dead so I'm guessing that he wasn't even going to be mentioned so I guess I can make a back story for him. If you let me of course.

Also Terry is going to be pissed when Hellequin turns into the two jester demons because I was thinking of making their personality be like children. As in pulling pranks, making jokes, etc. So Terry better get a sense of humor.

Archived