☠Tierra del Diablo☠: An Original RP

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So since the letter is cursed, Plague will have a demon inside of him when he opens it. I know that Hellequin[size=4][font=Courier New] [/font][/size]is dead, but can he be the one planted in him. Maybe something he didn't really die or he got revived because his body wasn't fully destroyed, etc. IT would fit since O'Rilley killed him and he is now out for revenge, but since he died he is now after Terry.

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1312186961' post='5403783']
Gentlemen, at the rate you're going we'll be out of demons before long. I would suggest having the next one take quite a bit of hunting to find.
[/quote]

I might be able to solve that (by solve I mean make one that you´ll need to hunt for a while) but it involves me redoing some parts of my caracter app.

I´ve had an idea for a demon for a while (mostly because want to introduce my character in a way that seems "fitting") but I can´t make it fit nicely with his history.
The short version of my idea is that his brother wasn´t kidnapped or anything like that but instead sold his soul to satan (standard reasons) and the reason Jesse became a bounty hunter, almost specificaly deamons, was to hunt him down and kill him (though the gang has been told he was kidnapped).

Alternatively, Jesse as well as the gang doesn´t know his brother is a demon but will have it revealed before the fight.

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1312186961' post='5403783']
Gentlemen, at the rate you're going we'll be out of demons before long. I would suggest having the next one take quite a bit of hunting to find.
[/quote]

Well I tried to make Leviathan much harder to kill, y'know, to compensate for how piss easy he was to find.

Come to think of it I have Three characters I've used in the past which could be adapted to fit into this as demons. The first one is my account's namesake but he would be literally impossible for y'all to kill if I got to make him how he originally was so I'm not even going to bring him up. Secondly I have a character who was an Archangel when I used him but in his history he was one of Lucifer and Lilith's children, specifically their seventh son, born in hell. Finally I have used a character that has dominion over chaos, so the adaptation there is easy. I will leave it up to Kyng to decide if he wants any of 'em.

Archived