My Chaos Heros

Wicket

Heres my first set ever. I am making this set fo a fan-fic character anmed Monogwe. However I'm not finished with the set

I'm starting off small, but I will daily update this set, and I will continue to update this set until i dont feel like making any more

kargalakjpgset1wicktsetsb9.jpg

machinedescriptionthiscyr0.jpg

80776530aq5.jpg

goldenstingjpgset1wicktnu6.jpg

anotherwindmillrd9.jpg

67911458hl1.jpg

chaosengineid1.jpg

templeknightop1.jpg

34915634wm0.jpg

zombiejpgset1wicktset2crv3.jpg

wizardsbanehf5.jpg

swordsofretriburtionbd6.jpg

fienddescriptionthiscarwj8.jpg

princeofdemonsou6.jpg

fienddescriptionthiscarki8.jpg

thelastwarriorzg8.jpg

revenantjpgset1wicktsetae6.jpg

I struggled with these last 2 cards the most

44175482zs1.jpg

trapzoneonceperturnyoumgx3.jpg

24669686of0.jpg

paintedemonjpgset1wicktgv7.jpg

chrisachilleosscarymonskz2.jpg

rage1986contestsirenfinrm9.jpg

ortrapcardsinyourgraveyve3.jpg

zombiedescriptionthiscafx2.jpg

liontarizt7.jpg

hirumasabunj6.jpg

hiddenpoisonjpgset1wickea3.jpg

hallofheroesjpgset1wickds3.jpg

dojireju1xh6.jpg

fienddescriptionthiscarla8.jpg

warriorofthedragonol8.jpg

roaringdragonyx9.jpg

igrimxa2.jpg

ricoholmesmidnightbg6.jpg

chrisachilleosdragonspegm6.jpg

valcoryyf2.jpg

43722864qj1.jpg

fienddescriptionchaosheua0.jpg

herhandco9.jpg

aliendescriptionthiscargc0.jpg

fienddescriptionwhenchang3.jpg

beastly7.jpg

spellbladedaggerjpgset1wh6.jpg

scorpionrn5.jpg

warlordjpgset1wicktset2zu8.jpg

rallyjpgset1wicktset2chvl8.jpg

shadowbornjpgset1wicktsky2.jpg

Loxodon_Warhammer.jpg&set1=WICKT&set2=CHP56&type=Beast&description=When%20this%20card%20destroys%20a%20monster%20card%20in%20DEF%20mode%2C%20the%20difference%20between%20this%20cards%20ATK%20points%20and%20the%20destroyed%20monsters%20DEF%20points%20is%20inflicted%20on%20your%20opponents%20life%20points.%20When%20this%20card%20destroys%20a%20face-down%20monster%2C%20destroy%20it%20without%20damage%20calculation&circulation=&atk=2500&def=2000&creator=Wicket02&year=2007&serial=81351322

I like These cards but here are some mistakes:

Chaos Hero - Oblivion Angel Dark

5 stars

If this monster attacks another monster sacrafise one monster card from your hand.If this card attacks your opponent directly,your opponent inflicts 200 damage for each "Chaos Hero" in your Graveyard.

Chaos Hero - Mech Dragon

Just change directly to directly at youropponents life points

yay

i know, im doing monsters and spells and traps in any order that i get to

Edit: Added Ambush and Charybdis

Thats all for now, I'll try to make more as fast as I can

Edit: Added Chaos Hero Power Plant, Chaos Knight and Chaos Spellcaster

NOW I KNOW WHY THE EFFECTS CUT OFF!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE, FROM NOW ONE, DONT USE QUOTATION MARKS IN YOUR CARD DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS WHY THE CARD EFFECTS CUT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont mean to double post but, can someone tell me how my cards are?

i mean this is my first set, and i need some reviews.

Edit: Added Zombie Gravemaster and editied Power Plant, so to make sure all cards are complete and not missing words.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now that the weekend is here, i will be able to do a lot more cards. i already did 4 in like, 10 minutes.

so check this topic often, cause each time you do, youll probably see at least one more new card.

Chaos Hero Reborn - Death Necromancer

Effect

This card can only be summoned if Chaos Hero - Chaos Mage is destroyed and sent to the graveyard. Special summon this card from your hand, deck, or graveyard to the field. When this card is special summoned, you may select up to 3 Spell/Trap cards from your graveyard and set them on your side of the field. Once per turn, by paying 500 life points, you may switch this cards ATK or DEF points with another Chaos Hero monster on your side of the field for the rest of this turn.

Chaos Hero Reborn - Executioner Reaper

Effect

This card can only be summoned when Chaos Hero - Mimic Shadow is destroyed and sent to the graveyard. Special Summon this card from your hand, deck, or graveyard to the field. Once per turn, you may tribute one Chaos Hero monster on your side of the field to the graveyard. This card gains ATK points equal to the ATK points of the tributed monster for the rest of this turn. You may also tribute one Chaos Hero monster on your side of the field to destroy one monster on your opponents side of the field.

I think that sums it up very well. Remember, I'll try to update this set with as many cards as possible every day.

Very Good Card But you need to fix some of them.7.6/10 very good

Chaos Hero Reborn - Death Necromancer

Effect

This card can only be summoned if Chaos Hero - Chaos Mage is destroyed and sent to the graveyard. Special summon this card from your hand' date=' deck, or graveyard to the field. When this card is special summoned, you may select up to 3 Spell/Trap cards from your graveyard and set them on your side of the field. Once per turn, by paying 500 life points, you may switch this cards ATK or DEF points with another Chaos Hero monster on your side of the field for the rest of this turn.

Chaos Hero Reborn - Executioner Reaper

Effect

This card can only be summoned when Chaos Hero - Mimic Shadow is destroyed and sent to the graveyard. Special Summon this card from your hand, deck, or graveyard to the field. Once per turn, you may tribute one Chaos Hero monster on your side of the field to the graveyard. This card gains ATK points equal to the ATK points of the tributed monster for the rest of this turn. You may also tribute one Chaos Hero monster on your side of the field to destroy one monster on your opponents side of the field.

I think that sums it up very well. Remember, I'll try to update this set with as many cards as possible every day.[/quote']

Ohhh... I found a good pic for necromancer :P

Necromancer3.jpg

http://fc01.deviantart.com/images/i/2003/4/d/2/Necromancer3.jpg

Very Good Card But you need to fix some of them.7.6/10 very good

I know, but this is for an evil fan-fic character, don't the bad guys usually have overpowered cards? think about it.

But yeah, i know. But thanks anyway, i want to make as many as possible, so no matter how long it takes me, I will make more until I say so

Added more cards

Winged Chimera, Scorpon Samurai, and Shadow Assailant are unique cards, cause not only they chaos heros, they have special effects that can work great in other decks like scorpion samurai.

since it gains atk points for every six samurai in your graveyard, it can be a great card for a 6 samurai deck.

Archived