Secret Society of Drill Hair Fetishes

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had the deathnote, I'd use it to control the leaders of the world for the rest of their lives, deciding every action up until I finally choose to have them die.

Also, I'd probably give myself a bunch of free stuff, like a super huge Mansion with the latest video games and all you can eat pizza, doughnuts, etc.

So yeah, I'd say I'm a pretty responsible person.

[quote name='Remnants' timestamp='1311479569' post='5382263']
If I had the deathnote, I'd use it to control the leaders of the world for the rest of their lives, deciding every action up until I finally choose to have them die.

Also, I'd probably give myself a bunch of free stuff, like a super huge Mansion with the latest video games and all you can eat pizza, doughnuts, etc.

So yeah, I'd say I'm a pretty [b]ir[/b]responsible person.
[/quote]
Thank you for being honest with yourself :3

Well I have no use for it, so I'd burn it.

[quote name='☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠' timestamp='1311479856' post='5382273']
Say what!? You would burn it?!

I would'nt be as extreme as Rem over there, I would only use it to do little things here & there...maybe even control a few people...nothing to extreme =D
[/quote]
If you would control them with the Death Note you'd have to kill them. So it is extreme.

This is a MAJOR spoiler for the death note movie, but it might answer your question, so beware!

[Spoiler=Death Note Movie Spoiler D:]
L actually does this to prevent himself from dying when apprehending Kira/Light, it also prevents him from being killed my Rem's death note. Unfortunately he made it so he dies the day after he catches Light, so maybe they could only do it for a certain time limit? But then again there is no rule that says so. I guess you could say it's VERY debatable.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Athena Tennousu' timestamp='1311609363' post='5385981']
Kuroko told me to change my name tomorrow but I can't until the day after tomorrow.
[/quote]
Okay, you can do it the day after tomorrow. :D

@Desu: [s]Accept them and[/s] the rules of the Death Note are really long. :o

[quote name='☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠' timestamp='1311617621' post='5386332']
I read about 70% of the Death Note rules so far, & it says nothing about the 23 hours rule. :/
[/quote]
Wow, Desu should thank you because he said someone should look it up. I'll +rep you because you are actually reading the rules instead of just giving them.

So apperently, 1000 posts is 5 stars. I Tribute 1 random 0 post fool reject butthead to Summon, Kuroko Shirai!

[img]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9960/136009g.jpg[/img]

Yeah I'm not so good at the new OCG so I didn't do it, and no, I did not just make this card.

[quote name='☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠' timestamp='1311619908' post='5386473']
This card cannot be activated as long as it is face-down on the field. When this card is returned to your hand you may set this card face-down on the field. This effect can only be activated only once per turn.

Most useless card...ever. XD
[/quote]
That is REALLY useless :o and it wastes space!

Archived