Secret Society of Drill Hair Fetishes

[quote name='Desu the Finale' timestamp='1311628890' post='5386960']
That's disappointing Lexy. You were a pretty good candidate.
[/quote]

I'm already important in WAY too many clubs, I need to be a regular member in one for once. [s]Beside this club is going even faster then [b]I[/b] can past.[/s]

[quote name='Shion Kaito' timestamp='1311629008' post='5386970']
Just because Moka's a** gets bigger with her rosario off doesn't my crotch bulges when I take off mine >.>
[/quote]

That does make some sence.

[quote name='☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠' timestamp='1311629064' post='5386973']
What 'bout me?! DX
[/quote]

I gues that's a 'no' then.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1311629210' post='5386981']
Oh forgot to say what animes for action wise? ( eg fighting or something )
[/quote]

Toaru Majutsu no Index, Shakugan no Shana, MÄR, Fairy Tail, Bleach, and the list goes on for a while.

[quote name='Desu the Finale' timestamp='1311629316' post='5386986']
And the characters...well personal banners are always the best since people have different preferences but that's hard and time consuming...
[/quote]

How about I just make a logo for the main post, then add character renders on later for requested personal signatures?

Reborn is kind of slow until it gets really good but still a good anime with pretty good action.

Darker Than Black is an awesome anime with great action. Something like Vanguard has nothing on it. <_<

Dog Days has some of the best action I've ever seen in anime. ^_^

Ao No Exorcist is good but hasn't had too many moments of awesome action but it has had at least one. Still a pretty good anime.

To Aru Majutsu No Index is one of my favorites. Great action and funny as well. Great story too.

Durarara! has about three good action sequences (some are split up but altogether one) and they all have Shizuo. Oh I wish for another season. <3

That's just the anime that have been listed that I know enough about and would really recommend.

Sounds good Kaka.

[quote name='Desu the Finale' timestamp='1311629898' post='5387031']
Reborn is kind of slow until it gets really good but still a good anime with pretty good action.

Darker Than Black is an awesome anime with great action. Something like Vanguard has nothing on it. <_<

Dog Days has some of the best action I've ever seen in anime. ^_^

Ao No Exorcist is good but hasn't had too many moments of awesome action but it has had at least one. Still a pretty good anime.

To Aru Majutsu No Index is one of my favorites. Great action and funny as well. Great story too.

Durarara! has about three good action sequences (some are split up but altogether one) and they all have Shizuo. Oh I wish for another season. <3

That's just the anime that have been listed that I know enough about and would really recommend.

Sounds good Kaka.
[/quote]
I actually really like Ao No Exorcist, it is somewhat predictable, but it has some twists. (Read the manga)

Action, more creative use of powers, cute girls, and a bit of ecchiness is what Dog Days has going for it. Other than that it isn't very good. Plot kind of sucks and I'm not a fan of the *coughspoilercough.*

[quote name='Syns' timestamp='1311630073' post='5387050']
Ao No Exorcist = [b]Anger-Sama[/b], do you guys have watched it?
[/quote]

I hate that douchebag but sadly I first heard about it from him. <_<

[quote name='Desu the Finale' timestamp='1311630386' post='5387071']
Action, more creative use of powers, [b]cute girls,[/b] and a bit of ecchiness is what Dog Days has going for it. Other than that it isn't very good. Plot kind of sucks and I'm not a fan of the *coughspoilercough.*I hate that douchebag but sadly I first heard about it from him. <_<
[/quote]

:o
This just keeps getting better and better.

[quote name='Athena Tennousu' timestamp='1311658401' post='5388107']
Desu, first you called me dead and then you called me a b****. Where's the butthead in those names?

So you're not going to call me a butthead? You should.
[/quote]

Now that I think about it, "butthead" sounds a bit like "b**** dead".
Perhaps he was going for that?
XD

Archived