Secret Society of Drill Hair Fetishes

[quote name='☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠' timestamp='1311619908' post='5386473']
This card cannot be activated as long as it is face-down on the field. When this card is returned to your hand you may set this card face-down on the field. This effect can only be activated only once per turn.

Most useless card...ever. XD
[/quote]
That is REALLY useless :o and it wastes space!

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, I'll include A-tan's idea too!

This card cannot be activated as long as it is face-down on the field. When this card is returned to your hand you may set this card face-down on the field. When this card is activated destroy the monster with the highest attack on your field, if there is no monsters on your side of the field, discard the top 10 cards of your deck. This effect can only be activated only once per turn.

:3 Awesome.

[quote name='☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠' timestamp='1311620183' post='5386496']

This card cannot be activated as long as it is face-down on the field. When this card is returned to your hand you may set this card face-down on the field. When this card is activated destroy the monster with the highest attack on your field, if there is no monsters on your side of the field, discard the top 10 cards of your deck. This effect can only be activated only once per turn.

[/quote]
Maybe for Meklords, but that's even more useless otherwise! Okay yeah, Meklord + Kuroko + that :3

[quote name='☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠' timestamp='1311620183' post='5386496']

[/quote]
It can't be activate but if it is it only benefits your opponent. How about making a card that lets you activate cards that can't be activated and a card that works when you activate cards benefiting only your opponent.

[quote name='Athena Tennousu' timestamp='1311620452' post='5386518']
It can't be activate but if it is it only benefits your opponent. How about making a card that lets you activate cards that can't be activated and a card that works when you activate cards benefiting only your opponent.
[/quote]

That just mind f**k'ed me. :mellow:

I'll just keep it as my first one then. :3

[quote name='☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠' timestamp='1311620743' post='5386536']
That just mind f**k'ed me. :mellow:

I'll just keep it as my first one then. :3
[/quote]
Keep it as your second one, which destroys Kuroko or something else and that can let you summon a Meklord :3 Meklords are awesome, but I never used them.

[quote name='Athena Tennousu' timestamp='1311621792' post='5386591']
I believe it's, "When this card is activated: Destroy the monster with the highest ATK you control. If you control no monsters: [b]Send[/b] the top 10 cards in your deck [b]to the Graveyard[/b]."

With the new OCG. :D
[/quote]
You made a mistake.

Archived