What's your version of the perfect girl?

Professor Cobra

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww, this topic makes me really sad...

There is the perfect girl, but she's already going out with someone else...

I mean everything about her is perfect... awwwwww.

I'm depressed now, thanks a lot members of the YCM forum!

^ lol, I'll try not to... but... it's just sooooo depressing...

I liked her when I first saw her, but I'd never met her before. We became friends and talked.

On one particular day, I saw her with my old friend ***** I hadn't seen him in about 5 or so years. At the time I assumed they were just friends, and it was such an odd coincidence that me and ***** met again this way, but he wasn't particularly overjoyed to see me (not really sure why). Then I had no idea she had a boyfriend.......

I don't feel like going through all of the whole story, but the point is: SHE IS GOING OUT WITH MY OLD BEST FRIEND!

But for some reason, I still tried to get closer to her. And today... when I smiled at her, she gave me the most detested stare I've ever seen. When I saw that, my soul got crushed (dramatic, but there's not really a better way to put it) I guess I could handle not being her boyfriend, but it was like she completely emotionally cut herself off from me, and for the rest of the day she wouldn't acknowledge me...

I'm crushed... and I've never been so crushed before... it pretty much sucks...

... ... anyone got any ideas on how to deal with this?

^ lol' date=' I'll try not to... but... it's just sooooo depressing...

I liked her when I first saw her, but I'd never met her before. We became friends and talked.

On one particular day, I saw her with my old friend ***** I hadn't seen him in about 5 or so years. At the time I assumed they were just friends, and it was such an odd coincidence that me and ***** met again this way, but he wasn't particularly overjoyed to see me (not really sure why). Then I had no idea she had a boyfriend.......

I don't feel like going through all of the whole story, but the point is: SHE IS GOING OUT WITH MY OLD BEST FRIEND!

But for some reason, I still tried to get closer to her. And today... when I smiled at her, she gave me the most detested stare I've ever seen. When I saw that, my soul got crushed (dramatic, but there's not really a better way to put it) I guess I could handle not being her boyfriend, but it was like she completely emotionally cut herself off from me, and for the rest of the day she wouldn't acknowledge me...

... ... anyone got any ideas on how to deal with this?[/quote']

i do!! kill ur old best friend and make sure she doesnt find out! jk

just hang around her more and say hi and hi and hi and hi and hi and hi over and over and over and over and over again (dont say all this at once just once every time you see her)

^ lol' date=' I'll try not to... but... it's just sooooo depressing...

... ... anyone got any ideas on how to deal with this?[/quote']

that happened to me one time except for my friend wasn't a long lost friend and the girl doesn't hate me and neither does my friend. Damn, what does he got that i don't!! You know besides muscles, height, kool hair, and being her neighbor.....

Shaco. Here's what you do.

YOu start talking to her friends. Get REALLY close to them. Like, 85% or better friends. Like, top 12 on MySpace. At least one of them. Then, the rest will come. Hang out with them more. Especially the girl you like. Make sure though, that when you hang with her, there are others there [not just her bf] talk to them before, during, after school, whatever! Just talk. HOG the conversations, don't let her utter one word. She'll hate you, but by the end of the day, she'll love you. Trust me, it works. [At least, for me it does...]

just slip her boyfriend a weak poison at a party.

orfight hiom for her :lol: JK

dont do that

I'm pretty new to this whole love (or lust, I don't know) thing, so I don't know what I'm supposed to do :(

(I don't think I'm going to poison or fight my old best friend though)

Archived