Personal Opinions on the rumored March 2008 Ban List

Are you afraid of what will happen on the ban list?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you afraid of what will happen on the ban list?

• YES! I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENCE! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THEY'LL DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • No, I'll just work around it.
    • I don't really care, I play Traditional Format.
    • HAH! Who listens to that list anyway?
    • Whoa, when did they come out with a banlist?

I still dont see why they should put Neo-Spacian Grand Mole on the list. It is quite a powerfull card, but it has quite alot of disadvantages as well;

Advantages:

It can return high level and very powerfull monsters back to the hand, without damage

No damage dealt due to its effect

Helps to clear the field

Disadvantages:

If you want to use it's effect again, you have to resummon it, meaning if you use its effect after summoning it, your field might be empty.

Like the last point, if your opponant has high level monsters on the field, yeah it can return them to the hand, but if you have got little or no monsters on the field, and you summon this guy, you can't summon again, leaving you wide open for a direct attack.

Its already been limited to 1 card, correct me if im wrong, so it is very hard to draw at exactly the right time, if your opponant is running a Mirror Force or a Lightning Vortex, when you attack or if you leave it for there attack. They can wipe Grand Mole off the field easily.

Athought, yes i do see its a powerfull card, i think it should stay being limited to 1.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well but these useless 1000 ATK could make you win.

They could also NOT help you win! See how that works?

besides even if nor many cards have S.S related effects deosn't mean it's bad if you S.S monsters like BEWD and LaDD and many others. then you can Normal Summon another monster.

LaDD doesn't work that way. Read the card.

Second of all' date=' lol, Blue Eyes. Dasher is pretty helpful there, I'll give you that, however why inhibit the already terribly weak BEWD deck-type?

The point is, very few people main or side Dasher in the competitive metagame. The only people who would find Dasher useful are the non-competitive decks. So... why ruin the fun for them?

[/quote']

i never said the effect works that way, i just listed powerful monster that you might summon using the effect.

well but these useless 1000 ATK could make you win.

They could also NOT help you win! See how that works?

besides even if nor many cards have S.S related effects deosn't mean it's bad if you S.S monsters like BEWD and LaDD and many others. then you can Normal Summon another monster.

LaDD doesn't work that way. Read the card.

Second of all' date=' lol, Blue Eyes. Dasher is pretty helpful there, I'll give you that, however why inhibit the already terribly weak BEWD deck-type?

The point is, very few people main or side Dasher in the competitive metagame. The only people who would find Dasher useful are the non-competitive decks. So... why ruin the fun for them?

[/quote']

i never said the effect works that way, i just listed powerful monster that you might summon using the effect.

Except LaDD can't be special summoned. Stop arguing.

cyber dragon will NOT be limited cause cyber end will suffer horribly and they never will affect decks from the tv program. No monarchs will NOT be limited and i dont care how many people say they will its jus not going to happen. Heavy storm i think belongs on limited list and mirror force should definatly not be banned but limited.

They won't affect decks from the TV Program' date=' huh? Well, I would like you to meet the following cards:

Elemental Hero Stratos

Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Destiny Hero - Disk Commander

Destiny Hero - Malicious

The Gadgets

Jinzo

Dark Magician of Chaos

Monster Reborn

Scapegoat

Swords of Revealing Light

The pieces of Exodia

Marshmallon

Those have all been used sometime, right? Well, they're on the list!

[/quote']

fair enough but cyber dragon is the main card of one of the main characters

...Most of those cards were used by the main characters.

Like i said with Reversal quiz.

The worst way to start an argument.

Metamorphosis

This card wont make a reapperance. Just think of what damage can be done with this? Yubel' date=' after destroying all cards, lvl up into the Final form than BEUD for victory? DOUBT IT! It would seriously make yubel decks much more competative though. And think about rainbow neos? Yeah.....

Necroface

Not worth the efforts, really.[/quote']

Yubel.... Roflmaoskates, situational stuff doesn't affect the metagame, and you can't use meta on rainbow neos anyway, its says it can only be fusion summoned with the appropriate fusion material monsters and meta does not fusion summon.

And the truly hilarious part of that is reading what you said about necroface after what you said about metamorphosis. xD

Archived