Yu-Gi-Oh - Honor, Death, or Glory

This is my first Yugioh fanfic. The only other one I've written is a Pokemon one, and that didn't really work out. Depending on the overall response, I may or may not continue writing this. Only you decide that ;D ( Please note that this takes place in an entire new Universe, and the only characters that it links to are from the original series. However, there will still be Synchro Monsters, Xyz Cards, etc. )

Update: Episode 4 is up.

[spoiler=-Prologue-]

Everyone knows the story of the brave boy, Yugi Mutou. The boy who dueled his way into the status of "King of Games". Everyone knows how he has saved the world from evil, countless times. However, what nobody seems to know, what happened after his death. The Kaiba corporation had spent millions of dollars on the holographic technology that is used in Duel Monsters. However, in order to acquire more money, Kaiba's air to the company began to make deals with the military. With the help of the armed forces, the holographic projections that had made the monsters seem real had achieved a new level of severity. The cards were now real. Capable of taking lives if a duelist's Life Points dropped to zero. Some asked why the military would do such a thing. Their real motives were simple, yet surprisingly effective. They took the best duelist they could from Domino City, and made him duel against many of the World Leaders. The leaders, not being as experienced as the man chosen, had been knocked off, one by one. Eventually, the man they chose soon went insane. He challenged Japan's world leader to a duel, along with the military leader. They both accepted, like fools. They were killed, and the world broke into chaos. However, one company had arose from the rubble, with seemingly all the answers to the worlds problems. This company was known as Styx. They constructed many bases all over the world, the head building being in Japan. This company stole all of the Kaiba Corporation's technology, and gave the entire world a choice. Either they duel, or they die. Styx had also taken over the armed forces, forcing people to duel, or be killed. Every year, thirty duelists are chosen to defend the honor of Duel Monsters. They must face the "Thirty Secretaries of Styx". If the duelists are victorious, Styx will rebuild more and more of society. If Styx is victorious, the cities around the world will be ravaged and destroyed. Anyone who refuses to duel will be killed. To help duelists practice, Styx has installed duel systems underground. These systems will show the holograms, but not kill the loser of the duel. That programming is only used during the Tournament. Styx is also the only company that creates Duel Monster cards. Now, in the present, the chosen Duelists have been on a losing streak. One more loss, and Styx will kill everyone in Japan and the U.S. If almost to give them a chance, Styx has released many types of new cards; Synchros, Tuners, and a very strange type of card, the Xyz cards. Hopefully, the next thirty duelists are victorious.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Episode 1 - Brandon Lee, The New Kid On The Street!]

Brandon awoke with a big yawn. He crawled out of bed, and over to his dresser. He sighed. "Well, my first day in Japan..hope someone can duel!" he yelled as he threw on some clothes. Brandon had originally lived in the U.S, where he stayed at a school for "The Gifted Duelists". Because of the rough area around there, the school moved to Japan. He was fine with it, because his father was born in Japan. His mother was born in the U.S. As Brandon finished tossing some clothes on, he made sure to grab his deck and Duel Disk. As soon as they were in his hands, he was out the door. He giggled as he was leaving, due to the moaning and groaning of his roommates. As he was making his way down the dirt road leading to town, he spotted a cloaked man standing in the middle some dead leaves. Letting his curiosity get the better of him, he walked over to the man. "Excuse me sir, are you alright?" The man looked up at him, managing not to reveal his face. "Brandon Lee, age 15, height; 5'8, weight; 160 Ibs". Brandon, startled, walked back a little. "H-how did you know that? Are you some kind of stalker?! If so, I have mace pal!" he yelled at the man. The cloaked man revealed his arm, which had a black Duel Disk on it. "Oh, so you want to duel? You could have just said that..", said Brandon as he jumped back and activated his Duel Disk. The man did the same. "I'll go first", said the man, seemingly more aggressive now.

Man: "I summon Dark Resonator in attack mode. Next, I'll place one card face down and end my turn."
Brandon: "Alright, here it comes, my draw!" He draws his card, and looks carefully at his hand. "I'll activate Mystical Space Typhoon from my hand to destroy your face down. Now, I'll summon Space Marine Flamethrower Squad in attack mode!" Three, tough-looking soldiers in Red Armor appeared wielding Flamethrowers. "Now, attack his Dark Resonator!" The soldiers all fired their guns at the same time, blanketing Dark Resonator in flames.
Man: "I activate his effect, allowing me to prevent him from being destroyed by battle".
Brandon: "That's fine, but you still take damage"
Man: "True.." - Life Points drop to 3800-
Brandon: "Now, I end my turn".
Man: "I draw". Checks his hand. "I'll summon Celtic Guardian in attack mode. And now, I'll tune my Dark Resonator with my Guardian!"
Brandon: Thinking- "Oh no, I've heard of this...its a Synchro summon"
Man: "Now, come forth, Black Rose Dragon!" A large Dragon covered in purple rose petals appeared. "Attack and destroy his Flamethrower Squad!"
Brandon: "Ah crap!" -Life Points drop to 3100-
Man: "That ends my turn".
Brandon: "My draw!" Draws a card, looks at it, and grins widely. "I activate Monster Reborn to bring back my Flamethrower Squad"
Man: "Like that'll do anything.."
Brandon: "And now I'll sacrifice them to summon Ulti Marine Ryucule!" As the men in red armor vanished, a large soldier wearing blue armor, seated in a stone chair appeared. "He has 100 more attack points than your Dragon! Now, Ryucule, attack his Dragon!" The soldier stood up from his chair, and delivered a crushing punch to the Dragon's face.
Man: "What?!" -Life Points drop to 3700-
Brandon: "That's the end of my turn"
Man: "Fine, my draw!" he yelled as he drew another card. He looked at his hand and, with much anger, shook his head. "I end my turn".
Brandon: "No moves? Oh well. My draw!" He drew his card, and smiled yet again. "I activate the effect of Space Marine Chapter, Ulti Marines from my hand, which allows me to special summon it from my hand!" Many, many soldiers appeared, all sporting similar armor to Ryucule. "Because of this, however, their attack drops to 1900. But, that's still enough to wipe you out! Now, Ulti Marines, attack him directly!"
Man: No..no...no! -Life Points drop to 1200-
Brandon: "Now, Ryucule, finish him off!"
Man: Nooo!!! -Life Points drop to 0-

Brandon closed his Duel Disk. He looked over and, shockingly, the cloaked man was gone. All that remained were two cards that stood where the man did. Brandon walked over and picked up the cards. "Dark Resonator and Black Rose Dragon..huh..I guess I'll hold on to them", he said as he shoved them into his deck. He continued on down the road, pondering who that man could have been...[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Episode 2 - You rang? ( Btw, this Episode features little to no dueling, more of just setting the stage for episode three. Oh, and the girlfriend idea was by No.34 Terror Byte)]

Brandon continued on down the road. Mysteriously, every time he took a step, a gust of wind would blow away his footprints. Although quite peculiar, he didn't notice it. Abruptly, a ringing noise began to sound from inside of his pocket. It was his cell phone. He took it out, opened it, and put it to his ear. "BRANDON!!", the voice screeched. He pulled the phone away for a moment to shake off the scream. As he put it back to his ear, the voice, a woman's, began to speak. "So Brandon, when are you coming to visit?" it asked. The caller was none other than Brandon's girlfriend, Sabrina. "I'm on my way right now!" he yelled back. There was silence for a moment. "When you get here, I better not see a single Duel Monsters card, got that? I told you that I didn't want you to keep dueling! If you do, Styx will make you participate in that stupid Tournament!" she yelled again. "I can't stop dueling! Its my entire life!" There was silence on the phone yet again. "So, how close are you?" she asked, attempting to break the silence. "Well, according to the directions you sent to me, I'm only about a quarter of a mile away". "That's great! I'll see you when you get here!" she said enthusiastically, hanging up immediately afterward. "Well, I guess I better hurry up!" he yelled as he began sprinting. His voice echoed through the trees surrounding the dirt path. So much so, that they reached a small clearing in which a duel was going on. Brandon's words bounced around the clearing like a tennis ball. "Sounds like somebody is having a good day", one of them said with a smile. He was a boy, 15 years old, 6'0, shaggy white hair that came down straight, but the bangs stuck out and bent. He also had brown eyes, and rich-looking clothes on. The other duelist was obviously just a run-of the mill street rat. He had no cards on the field, and 1000 Life Points left. While the the clean cut kid had an Xyz Monster on the field; Number 39: Utopia. It was a robotic-looking knight who also resembles an angel. "Go, Utopia, strike him down! Hope Blade Slash!" As the words left his lips, Utopia's sword began to glow. It then flew toward the other man, slicing through him, reducing his Life Points to zero, and ending the match. The street boy fell to the ground, on the verge of tears. "I am Kevin, Kevin Akers. Remember the name! Tell it to the other hoodlums! For I shall not tolerate their insolent behavior to families such as mine. They will always be street rats, nothing more". As he finished, Kevin walked away, into the trees. -Meanwhile- "Phew, I made it!" Brandon said with relief as he came upon Sabrina's home. He scratched his long-ish brown hair as he seen that some of the windows in the house were broken. He ran to the house, and stopped at the door. He waited to catch his breath, and then knocked. The door opened on its own, almost inviting him in. He decided to step inside. He looked around the home. It seemed like it would be a pretty nice place, but at the moment, chairs and other furniture were flipped over, vases and other ornaments were broken, etc. He walked into what seemed like the kitchen. There was a single note on the counter. It read: [i]Dear Brandon, as cliche as it may seem, I have taken your dearest girlfriend. Boy, she was a feisty one too. However, I will keep hold of her until you do something for me. I need you to enter the Tournament held by Styx. As you may know, they are holding the auditions next week. I need you to get a piece, yes, a single piece, of metal from the top floor of the Styx main building. If you do that, I'll happily return your little girlfriend. Oh, and have a nice day.[/i] Brandon slammed his fist on the counter. "Damn it! What a cocky bastard..not only does he take Sabrina captive, but he also mocks me with this note" he thought to himself. "Looks like I have to enter that Tournament..."[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Episode 3 - On The Way To Tryouts]

[color=#ff0000][u][i][b]Last time on "Yu-Gi-Oh - Honor, Death, or Glory", we found our young hero Brandon in quite the cliche predicament. It being his first day in Japan, what else would he do other than visit his lovely girlfriend, who had moved to Japan quite some time before he did. As he approached her home, he noticed that her windows were broken. So, he took a step inside the house, only to find that his girlfriend, Sabrina, had been captured by an unknown villain. The marauder left a note, telling Brandon what had happened. Not only that, but the note also demanded that in exchange for her freedom, he must enter the Styx Tournament and retrieve a piece of metal from the top floor of the head building. Unknown to Brandon, the only way to reach the top floor is to make it to the final round. This episode, we come back to Brandon, a few days later, preparing to head toward the Tournament tryouts. Will he make it there? Let's find out![/b][/i][/u][/color]

Brandon awoke slowly to the sound of his roommates leaving.[i] "God..I know its summer, but don't they ever settle down?"[/i] He hopped out of bed and opened his dresser. "Ah man..I forgot to wash my clothes", he said as he pulled out a plain white t-shirt with a large, red, food stain on the front. He opened the drawer below that, and pulled out some wrinkled, black pants. He threw them on, along with some socks with grass stains on them, and his shoes. He grabbed his backpack, his deck, and his duel disk. Then, like a bullet, he was out the door. [i]"I have to make it to those tryouts on time, I just have to"[/i] He closed his eyes. Within the confounds of his mind, he found Sabrina. She was 5'6, Japanese, had blue eyes and blue hair that went down past her shoulders. She had a red t-shirt on with blue jeans. Her shoes were pink and hand little unicorns on them. Brandon was lost in his mind, seeing Sabrina as he had saw her last, before she moved. He opened his eyes slowly, just in time to see the back-end of a horse. He slammed into the horse's buttocks, knocking him down instantly. The horse, which was walking behind a carriage, stopped moving and neighed loudly. The carriage stopped. Brandon got up and brushed the dirt off of him. The carriage door opened, and out walked a boy, who seemed Brandon's age. He was a boy, 6'0, who had shaggy white hair that came down straight, but the bangs stuck out and bent. He also had brown eyes, and rich-looking clothes on. "Why is it that every time my family travels somewhere, a poor street rat comes out to bother us?" the boy asked, obviously angry. Brandon looked at himself. "Oh, no, I'm not poor I just-", "Can it!" the boy interrupted. "Face me in a duel. If you win, I'll give you some money and my two rarest cards. If I win, I get yours". Brandon grinned. "Alright, but don't cry when you lose to a 'street rat like me'", he said with a smile. The boy led Brandon away from the carriage, into a clearing in the trees. Both of the boys activated their duel disks. Brandon spoke quickly. "I'll go first!"

[color=#0000ff][ Brandon LP: 4000 ][/color]
[color=#0000ff][ Hand: 5 Cards ][/color]
"I draw! I summon Field-Commander Rahz in attack mode!" as the card was placed down, a seemingly average armored warrior appeared. Now, thanks to his effect, I can place one Level four or lower Warrior-Type monster from my Deck on top of my deck, and I choose Dark Blade! With that, I place two cards face down and end my turn.
[color=#0000ff][ Hand: 3 Cards ][/color]

[color=#0000ff][ ??? LP: 4000 ][/color]
"It is my draw. I activate the Field Spell, Pandemonium". The forest turned black. Then, an evil-looking altar appeared in place of the forest and ground. A large hole was in the middle of the altar. Every few moments, lightning would strike into the hole. "Welcome, street rat, to hell. Although, this has got be much more appealing to live in than trash cans, wouldn't you say?" Brandon just smirked. "Now, I summon Shadowknight Archfiend to the field". A large, skeletal creature appeared. It was, for the most part, humanoid. It had a knightly composure about it, as if to take away from its hideous appearance. One of its hands formed into a blade, while the other shaped into a large claw. Two large wings sprouted from its back. "Shadowknight Archfiend, destroy his insignificant little monster, and show him why he should not have left the trash can today". Shadowknight looked over at Field-Commander Rahz with a smirk. His blade shimmered off the light of the lightning. In an instant, Shadowknight was in front of Rahz, pulling his sword back for an attack. "I don't think so! Activate trap, Negate attack!" Brandon yelled. Shadowknight's sword bounced off an invisible barrier, allowing Rahz to come out unscathed. "Lucky move. It will not happen again. Oh, and by the way, my name is Kevin. Remember that in the midst of your defeat. Turn end".
[color=#0000ff][ Kevin LP: 4000 ][/color]
[color=#0000ff][ Hand: 4 Cards ][/color]

"My draw! I activate my other face down card, Snatch Steal! Now, I get to take control of one of your monsters!" Kevin's face shifted from a smug grin to a nasty glare. "That's just like a street rat, stealing other people's belongings" he said, smacking his lips like he had just eaten something bad. Brandon just smiled. Shadowknight walked over to Brandon's side of the field with a frown. "Now, I'll sacrifice Shadowknight Archfiend and Field-Commander Rahz to summon..", as he started the sentence, the two monsters faded away into dust. "Gilford the Legend!" As he finished, the ground shook. cracks opened up in the altar, and out of the abyss rose a new monster. A large warrior with visually heavy metal armor rose up. He had on a cape, a black mask with horns that sprouted from his forehead, long red hair, and a very, very large sword in which he was leaning on. "This mighty soldier is the idol that all Warrior-type monsters look up to! Now, mighty Gilford, bring your legendary sword down on my enemy!" Gilford stood up straight, as a warrior would if given a command by their leader. He picked up his huge sword, and jumped into the air. The lighting illuminated his blade as it struck Kevin. Kevin fell to the ground, coughing a little. "And that, ends my turn".
[color=#0000ff][ Hand: 2 Cards ][/color]

[color=#0000ff][ Kevin LP: 1400 ][/color]
[color=#0000ff][ Hand: 4 Cards ][/color]
Kevin got up, brushed himself off, and looked down for a moment. He looked back up, and smirked. "You will not beat me, you insolent whelp. My draw." He looked at his hand and half-smiled. "I activate the Spell, Monster Reborn. This allows me to special summon one monster from either player's graveyard. I choose Shadowknight Archfiend". Lightning struck the hole in the middle of the altar. Brandon looked over at it. From the hole crawled Shadowknight. It walked majestically back over to Kevin. Brandon giggled a little. "Now that there is one Archfiend monster on my side of the field, I can summon one of my favorite monsters". The altar shook. Along with that, the lightning had stopped. All of the lights within the altar faded a bit. "Come forth, Terrorking Archfiend!" For a moment, nothing happened. There was nothing but absolute silence. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning struck Kevin's side of the field. As the bolt faded, a creature rose from its knee. This new beast looked almost the same as Shadowknight, but had many key differences. There were red spots on this creature that seemed like muscle, or tissue even. Instead of a sword, both of his hands formed into large clawed hands. The monster, Terrorking, was also leaning on a sword. His was about the same size as Gilford's. However, this sword was shaped much for satanically. "Now, from my hand I activate the equip spell card, Axe of Despair! This gives my Terrorking, who already has 2000 attack points, 1000 more". Brandon shuddered. Kevin's face morphed into a twisted, sadistic smile. "Go, Terrorking Archfiend, slay his so called 'Legendary Warrior'!" Terrorking sprinted toward Gilford, his sword replaced with a giant axe. Gilford sprinted toward the enemy. The two clashed blades. However, Terrorking's axe, with enough force, cut through Gilford's sword, and him. He exploded into yellow particles. "Haha, noble until the very end. How charming. I hate to dissapoint you, but my Shadowknight hasn't attacked yet. Go Shadowknight!" The skeletal image sliced through the air, damaging Brandon directly. "Turn end".
[color=#0000ff][ Hand: 1 Card ][/color]

[color=#0000ff][ Brandon LP: 1600 ][/color]
"My Draw!". [i]"This is bad, there's no way I can summon something strong enough to defeat him in one turn! Wait..that Pandemonium Field Spell...it makes it where he doesn't have to pay Life Points every Standby Phase to have his Archfiend monsters"[/i] He looked at his hand. "I activate, Mystical Space Typhoon, and destroy your Pandemonium!" Kevin's eyes widened. The entire altar fell down, revealing once again the forest they were in. "And I end my turn with that".
[color=#0000ff][ Brandon LP: 1600 ][/color]

A whimper escaped Kevin's lips. "M-My draw.." "Now that your Pandemonium is gone, you have to pay 1700 Life Points in total for having your Archfiend monsters on the field, which means...", Brandon stated quickly. Kevin finished his sentence. "I lose".
[color=#0000ff][ Kevin LP: 0 ][/color]

Brandon closed his duel disk. Kevin did the same. Brandon walked over to him, and stuck his hand out. "That was a great duel man!" he said loudly, a big grin on his face. Kevin, seemingly ignoring him, took two cards out of his pocket and stuck them in his deck. He then handed the entire deck to Brandon. "Here is your reward, you mongrel. This deck has failed me, so it is now yours". Brandon, accepting, took the deck. "Other than the regular deck itself, I have placed my two rarest cards inside. A Synchro monster, Stardust Dragon, and a new card my parent's had bought me, Number 39: Utopia". Kevin began to walk away from the clearing. He decided to give a small speech as he was walking away. "Don't let this get to your head. You were born a street rat, and you'll die a street rat, and only your fleas will mourn you". He said more, but he was too far away for Brandon to hear. He took a look at the card, Number 39: Utopia. "An Xyz monster, huh?"

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Episode 4 - Test your Might! ( No Mortal Kombat reference intended )]

[u][i][b][color=#ff0000]Last time on Yu-Gi-Oh - Honor, Death, or Glory, Brandon had just started to make his way to the Tournament tryouts. He was distracted by the thought of his girlfriend, so much so that he failed to see a horse in front of him. By slamming into the horse, he angered its owners, who where in a carriage a feet from it. A boy came from the inside of the carriage, wearing quite suave clothing. He accused Brandon of being a "street rat", and then proceeded to challenge him to a duel. They bet their rarest cards. After a very close duel, Brandon came out the victor. For being victorious, the boy, named Kevin, gave Brandon not just his two rarest cards, but his entire deck. Kevin stated that he thought the deck failed him, so a street rat like Brandon should have it. Although it was a strange situation, Brandon accepted the deck. With this deck, he now possesses power of the Archfiends. Now, with no further distractions, Brandon is making his way toward the Styx Tournament tryouts. Will he make the cut? Or will he fall flat? Let's find out![/color][/b][/i][/u]

Sweat flew from Brandon's face as he sprinted. He finally stopped, and looked ahead. A few yards away was the [b][i]Styx Co. Application Office[/i][/b]. "All I have to do is win here, enter the Tournament, and win it. Yeah, like that'll be easy." He ran into the building without hesitation. He was exhausted, but what was a face of fatigue, turned quickly to an expression of awe. Inside of the building, their were large pillars seemingly made of glass. These pillars made a row that stopped at the front desk, seemingly inviting people to join the Tournament. On the outside, the building seemed like an ordinary skyscraper, even though it was unnatural for a skyscraper to be in the opening of a forest. On the inside, however, the ceiling, the floor, and even some of the furniture looked to be made of glass. Brandon shook the feeling off, and walked up to the desk. [i]"That's strange, I thought there would be a huge line..."[/i] He put one hand down on the desk and looked at the woman who was sitting at it. "Um, excuse me Miss, I'd like to try out for the Tournament", he said with big smile. The woman looked up at him. "Alright sir, if you would just enter that room over there", the woman said, pointing at an opening on the other side of the room. Brandon walked over and into the opening. What he saw shocked him. This room was completely different from the one before. Instead of everything being made of glass, everything seemed to be made of metal and machinery. There were many lines of duelists, all in parallel rows of each other. The lines led up to five red tents. Brandon's jawed dropped. He glumly walked over to the first line. The guy in front of him was a nasty-looking thug. He had tattoos on his neck and face, earrings, a biker jacket, blue jeans, and leather boots. He took a look at Brandon and snickered. Brandon just smirked. The line was moving fairly quickly. It took about half an hour for Brandon to get his turn. By now, he was tired of standing and hungry. However, once they said next, his energy returned. He ran into the tent with excitement. As he entered the tent, all that was to be seen was a speaker in the top right corner of the room, and a metallic circle on the floor. The speaker started to blare words, which caught Brandon very much off guard. "Welcome duelist. These are the Styx Tournament Tryouts. Before you begin, there are a few things you should know. Here, in this room, the monsters..are real." Brandon shuddered. "If you lose these duels, you will lose your life. This is how it will be during the Tournament. Before you, there is a mechanical circle. This circle materializes one duelist by random from the past, allowing you to duel them, and their deck. However, we have thrown in our own twists on their deck. If you manage to beat them, you may have their deck. Brandon, although hesitant, accepted. The circle on the ground began to move. It spun faster and faster. An image appeared from within it. It turned out to be a man. He wore a large open full-body coat with padded shoulders, belted sleeves and fingerless gloves with studded knuckles. His blonde hair is raised and points upwards behind his head it also features two locks in front of his ears turning through ninety degrees and pointing forward. He stepped out of the circle and took a few steps back. He then activated his duel disk. "My name is Rafael. That's all you need to know." "Well, my name is Brandon", he said back, activating his duel disk. Both of them spoke simultaneously. "Duel!"

"I'll go first, my draw! Now, I'll summonEvocator_Chevalier">Evocator Chevalier in attack mode!" A red knight appeared, a sword in one hand, and blaze of flames in the other. "I'll then set two cards face down and end my turn."

[color=#0000ff][ Rafael LP: 4000 ][/color]
"My draw. I summon Backup Gardna in defense position." A blue-ish demon appeared. It had sharp teeth, two horns on its shoulders, and wrappings on its arms. "Next, I'll activate the Equip Spell, Gravity Axe - Grarl, and equip it to my Gardna. Now that Gravity Axe is on the field, I can special summon Guardian Grarl to the field!" As he finished, a large creature appeared on the field. It appeared to be a humanoid dinosaur. It had on cloth pants and a shirt. Metal coverings were on its legs and torso. "Now, I activate the special ability of my Gardna! I can switch control of one Equip Spell attached to him to another monster, and I choose my Guardian Grarl! Now, with the 500 attack point boost, Grarl has 3000 attack points. "Grarl, attack Evocator Chevalier! Gravity Axe!" Brandon blinked a few times, and then smiled. "I activate my trap, Mirror Force! Now, all of your face-up attack position monsters are destroyed." "What?!" Rafael cringed as his Guardian attempted to strike. The axe bounced off, killing the monster. "Well, Backup Gardna is in defense mode, so he isn't destroyed. I place one card face down and end my turn.
[color=#0000ff][ Rafael LP: 4000 ][/color]

"My draw! I activate my other face down card, Ultimate Offering! Now, during my Main Phase or your Battle Phase, I can pay 500 Life Points to normal summon another monster. From my hand, I summon Spell Striker in attack mode!" A small warrior in Norse armor appeared. "Then, I activate the effect of Ultimate Offering! Now, I can normal summon again! I tribute my Evocator Chevalier and Spell Striker to summon one of my strongest monsters! Come forth, Phoenix Gearfried!" Suddenly, cracks opened up in the ground. A large warrior in red and white armor rose from the ground. On one arm he had a shield. In his other hand, he had a large sword. Fire flared from the sword. The warrior also had two wings of fire. As Brandon was about to call out his attack, he felt pain shoot through his body. He feel to his knees for a moment. Rafael decided to speak up. "It seems you forgot that the damage received in this duel is real, so those 500 Life Points you gave up might sting a bit." Brandon got up and brushed himself off. I activate an Equip Spell card from my hand, Big Bang Shot!" Metallic boots appeared on Gearfried's feet. "The equipped monster gains 400 attack points. Also, when the equipped monster attacks a defense position monster whose defense is lower than the equipped monster's attack, I inflict the difference as battle damage to your Life Points!" Rafael smirked. "It still won't be enough." Brandon just smiled. "Next, I activate the last card in my hand, which is also an Equip Spell card! Its called Megamorph!" Rafael's calm expression faded into a surprised look. "While my Life Points are lower than yours, the equipped monster's attack points are doubled!" Phoenix Gearfried doubled in size. "Go, Phoenix Gearfried, destroy his Gardna and the rest of his Life Points!" Gearfried stuck his sword straight out. Then a torrent of flames shot from it. Brandon surprisingly watched in horror as, not only Backup Gardna, but Rafael as well, had the skin melted from their bones. Once the fire faded, Brandon tried not to vomit. All that was left was a pile of burnt guts.
[color=#0000ff][ Brandon LP: 3500 ][/color]
[color=#0000ff][ Hand: 0 ][/color]

[color=#0000ff][ Rafael LP: 0 ][/color]
[color=#0000ff][ Hand: 0 ][/color]

A few seconds after the duel ended, the remaining parts of Rafael's body vanished, as they were holograms to begin with. Suddenly, a small, square hole opened up in the corner of the tent. Brandon walked over to it. From it rose a small pillar. On the pillar were two things. One was a paper that asked for contact information. The other was a deck. Brandon picked up the deck and stuck it in his pocket. As for the paper, he filled it out the best he could. After he was done, the pillar went back into the ground, and the hole sealed up. The speaker began to speak again. "Congrats! You have now been selected to enter the Styx Tournament. Please find your way home, and we will contact on the day of the Tournament, which is about one week from now. Have a nice day!" Brandon walked out of the tent, shivering. As he exited the building and made his way home, he couldn't shake the feeling of fear he had. He couldn't remove the image of Rafael dying from his mind. He did win..but at what cost..[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Episode 5 - Stardust Dragon?]

[color=#ff0000][b][i][u]Last time on Yu-Gi-Oh - Honor, Death, or Glory, Brandon had finally made his way to the Styx tryouts for the upcoming Tournament. After entering the building, he was directed to where he needed to go almost immediately. Little did he know, there was a giant line of people with the same idea as him. He was there for a little more than half an hour to get to the front and duel. However, he knew not that the duel here would kill him. He was put up against a duelist from the past named Rafael. He, surprisingly, defeated him, but had to watch him die. Thankfully, it was just a hologram. After becoming the victor, he did receive Rafael's deck. Now, with a week until the Tournament, will Brandon be able to cope with the mental stress of murder? Or will he let Sabrina be trapped forever? Let's find out![/u][/i][/b][/color]

Brandon awoke slowly. He sat up and let his head hang down. The first thing that made it into his mind today was his duel yesterday. He sulked out from under the covers and stood up, stretched, and then made his way to his dresser. He opened it and grabbed some clothes from inside. He put them on and sighed. He grabbed his three decks, his duel disk, and his backpack. He went out the door, making little noise. He walked down the dirt road outside of his dorm, dragging his feet. He looked in his extra deck. There were three cards. Black Rose Dragon, Number 39: Utopia, and Stardust Dragon. He looked at the three cards. [i]"I know how to summon a Synchro monster, but how in the world do I work an Xyz Monster?" [/i]Suddenly, a voice came from out of nowhere. "I sure hope that isn't a Stardust Dragon I see!" Brandon looked around frantically. "What? Who said that?!" he yelled, turning his head quickly. A shadow shot from the trees. As Brandon laid eyes on it, the silhouette turned into that of a human, eventually revealing the person as he stood up. It was a Japanese boy who looked to be about 16, he was about 5'9, had a slim figure, and surprisingly 'fashionable' clothing on. He had on a glittering, white shirt with pants to match. He had platform shoes on as well. His eye color matched his spiked back hair, blue. The kid wasted no time. "I collect Stardust Dragon and all cards related to it, so, I require that Stardust Dragon you have! There are only two copies of that card in Japan, and I want that one as well!" Brandon blinked a few times, obviously weirded out. The boy sighed. "Just call me the Stardust Hunter!" This confused Brandon a little more, but he shook it off. "Hey, you look a little familiar", Brandon said as he squinted, still looking at Stardust Hunter. The boy look back and forth nervously. "Uh, no I don't!" He quickly tried to change the subject. "Tell you what, I'll give you my Stardust Dragon if you beat me, but if I beat you, I'll take yours. How does that sound?" Brandon smiled at the thought of a duel. "Sure, I'm game. I hope your ready though!" he yelled as he activated his duel disk. "I'll go first!"

[ Brandon LP: 4000 ]
[ Hand: 5 Cards ]
"My draw! I'll summon Field-Commander Rahz in attack mode! Thanks to his effect, I can place one Level four or lower Warrior-Type monster from my Deck on top of my deck, and I choose Dark Blade!" As he summoned Rahz, a seemingly average looking armored soldier appeared. "Then, I'll set two cards face down and end my turn."
[ Hand: 3 Cards ]

[ Stardust Hunter LP: 4000 ]
[ Hand: 5 Cards ]
"I'll draw now. I summon Summoner Monk in defense mode!" An old man with long hair appeared. He had on a cloak that had a hood on it that pointed backward. "Now, I'll activate his effect. If I discard one Spell Card from my hand, I can special summon one level 4 monster from my deck, but it cannot attack this turn. So, I special summon Mist Valley Soldier!" A seemingly human man appeared with old-Indian style-looking clothing on. He was also sporting two blue wings that matched the color of his outfit. "Oh no..", Brandon said to himself, trying to make sure he wasn't heard. "I now synchro summon, Stardust Dragon!" A white dragon with strange looking orbs on its body appeared. "A synchro summon in one turn?" Brandon said aloud, not meaning to let it leak from his mind. "Did I forget to mention that I've mastered all ways of using Stardust to his full potential? Now, Stardust Dragon, destroy his Commander Rahz!" Stardust Dragon charged a giant beam of light in its mouth, and fired it. "Not so fast, I activate Negate Attack!" As the trap activated, Stardust's blast bounced off an invisible barrier. Field-Commander Rahz couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. "Alright then, that ends my turn."
[ Hand: 4 Cards ]

"My draw!" He took a look at his hand. "I'll sacrifice my Commander Rahz to summon one of my favorite cards! Come on out, Ulti Marine Leader, Ryucule!" In place of the bland soldier came a large soldier wearing blue armor, seated in a stone chair. "Now, I'll activate one of my face down cards, Axe of Despair! This gives my Marine Leader a 1000 attack point boost! Now, Ryucule, attack his Stardust Dragon!" Ryucule stood up and aimed his fist at Stardust. The boy laughed. "For a 'pro duelist', you sure do make some amateur moves. Reveal trap, Mirror Force!" As Ryucule punched, it hit an invisible barrier. The force of it caused him to explode, but not Stardust. "What?!" he yelled. The boy smiled. "I..end my turn..."

[ Hand: 4 Cards ]
"My turn, I draw. Now, I'll activate a card from my hand; Imperial Decree! This makes it where no other traps can be activated. Then, I'll activate the Spell, The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh! This lets me summon a Kuriboh to my side of the field!" As he activated it, a nice tune played, and then a small, brown, puff ball appeared. "Now, I'll summon Majestic Dragon!" A small, pink dragon appeared. It had a very odd looking shape. "Ha, you were doomed from the start. I got a lucky hand! Now, I'll tune my Kuriboh, Majestic Dragon, and Stardust Dragon!" Brandon's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Wh-wha?" "Now, come forth, Majestic Star Dragon!" A large, white dragon appeared. It was the same color as stardust, but had a figure like Majestic Dragon. "NOW, use your crushing attack power of 3800 to devastate his Life Points! Star Shine Shred!" A giant blast came out of its mouth, hitting Brandon. "Now, I'll activate a Spell Card, Sparks, which inflicts 200 points of damage to your Life Points. Brandon shuddered.
[ Hand: 1 Cards ]

[ Brandon LP: 0 ]
[ Hand: 0 Cards ]

Brandon fell to his knees. His cards fell out of his deck, along with his extra deck. The Stardust Hunter grabbed Stardust Dragon and walked away. "Don't worry, it has a better owner now."

( Sorry for the short duel...I have my reasons...hope it was somewhat entertaining! )[/spoiler]

I'm reading too. :D

Ep 1- Good start, skipped the duel as I seen the duel on Ep 3 had a better layout.

Ep 2- Good intro.

Ep 3- Awsome duel, I like the story so far.

I dont know if you can do this or it might be to hard for you but instead of adding the links at the bottom the the episode maybe add them as a link in the cards name.

ok when you make a Hyper link you can change what it says here is an example:

[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck:_The_Dark_Emperor"]This is a link to a structure deck[/url]

what you do is select the name of the card and high lite it, then click hyper link and add the url

BOOM, non-working spoiler tags have been exploded.

[b]Growing Praise and Adulation: Episode 20: Charon[/b]
[b]This is Yu-Gi-Oh – Honor, Death, or Glory by BrandonSparkman[/b]
-Prologue-
[b]I’m extremely original, so I call this Chapter Prologue.[/b]
Everyone knows the story of the brave boy, Yugi Mutou. The boy who dueled his way into the status of "King of Games". Everyone knows how he has saved the world from evil, countless times.
[b]Let’s see…Pegasus just wanted Kaiba Corp., so no world-saving there. Dub Marik wanted to rule the world with the power of the Pharaoh or something, but I believe the original Malik simply wanted to make the Pharaoh suffer. The Orichalcos arc didn’t actually happen, nor did Gozaburo Kaiba [s]nuking[/s] MIND-CONTROLLING the world. So actually I can count the number of times he saved the world from evil. Once. When he defeated Zorc.[/b]

However, what nobody seems to know, what happened after his death. The Kaiba corporation had spent millions of dollars on the holographic technology that is used in Duel Monsters. However, in order to acquire more money, Kaiba's air to the company began to make deals with the military.
[b]Thank you for flying Kaiba Air. Once we reach cruising altitude we will be distributing complementary in-flight refreshments and statues of Blue-Eyes White Dragons made out of solid gold. (That’s the long way of saying, “it’s spelled ‘heir’”)[/b]
[b]The Kaiba Corporation was original a weapons manufacturer, but Seto specifically changed it into a gaming company in order to tap the lucrative portable hologram market. Kaiba hated the company’s military roots – that’s actually one of his defining characteristics. Even if he’s not around anymore, that’s as big a switch as PETA eating the hearts of bunnies.[link]Did Not Do The Research[/link][/b]

With the help of the armed forces, the holographic projections that had made the monsters seem real had achieved a new level of severity. The cards were now real. Capable of taking lives if a duelist's Life Points dropped to zero.
[b]“Captain, you’re trapped in the holodeck and the safeties have conveniently been turned off!”[/b]

Some asked why the military would do such a thing. Their real motives were simple, yet surprisingly effective. They took the best duelist they could from Domino City, and made him duel against many of the World Leaders.
[b]No…you’re not about to…[/b]

The leaders, not being as experienced as the man chosen, had been knocked off, one by one.
[b]THIS.[/b]

[b]IS.[/b]

[b]THE SINGLE.[/b]

[b]MOST.[/b]

[b][i]STUPID[/i][/b]

[b]CONCEPT I HAVE EVER READ!!! EVER!!![/b]

Eventually, the man they chose soon went insane.
[b]EVER!!! I MEAN THAT! I cannot even [i]begin[/i] to comprehend how you could possibly consider attempting to fathom the idea of a concept remotely like something similar to a plot point disparately related to this one![/b]

He challenged Japan's world leader to a duel, along with the military leader. They both accepted, like fools.
[b]Um…yeah…that would be pretty stupid. To duel the world’s best duelist with their life on the line…[/b]

[b]Did I mention this plot is absurd?[/b]

They were killed, and the world broke into chaos.
[b]Why? Had the world leader of Japan (Apparently, BrandonSparkman could not be bothered to even guess what kind of government Japan has. It just has a leader.) linked his heart to the world’s order? Honestly, that wouldn’t surprise me at this point.[/b]

However, one company had arose from the rubble, with seemingly all the answers to the worlds problems. This company was known as [i][b]Styx[/b][/i].
[b]EPIC BOLDING AND ITALICIZATION[/b]

They constructed many bases all over the world, the head building being in Japan.
[b]How did they obtain the funds for this project? Where did they get the manpower? How did they go from not existing to being the dominant force in the world? These questions and more will not be answered on Yu-Gi-Oh – Honor, Death, or Glory!*[/b]

[b]*Questions may actually be answered. But I doubt it.[/b]

This company stole all of the Kaiba Corporation's technology, and gave the entire world a choice. Either they duel, or they die. Styx had also taken over the armed forces, forcing people to duel, or be killed.
[b]How did a single company take control of the armies of every nation in the world? How do they keep the largest fighting force in history, made up of men and women with wildly differing beliefs, cultures, and ideals under control? How is it possible that BrandonSparkman divorced the [i]Yu-Gi-Oh![/i] universe even further from rationality than [i]5D’s[/i]? These questions and more will not be answered on Yu-Gi-Oh – Honor, Death, or Glory!*[/b]

[b]*Yeah…they won’t be.[/b]

Every year, thirty duelists are chosen to defend the honor of Duel Monsters. They must face the "Thirty Secretaries of Styx". If the duelists are victorious, Styx will rebuild more and more of society. If Styx is victorious, the cities around the world will be ravaged and destroyed.
[b]Why? Even if we set aside this [i]stupid[/i] system, how does it benefit them to randomly blow up some stuff that already kind of got blown up (I assume – the world’s order was destroyed when Japan’s King/Emperor/Prime Minister/President/Oligarch/Chief/First Citizen was killed).[/b]

Anyone who refuses to duel will be killed. To help duelists practice, Styx has installed duel systems underground. These systems will show the holograms, but not kill the loser of the duel.
[b]How nice of the evil company that has taken the entire world hostage.[/b]
[b]da f***?[/b]

That programming is only used during the Tournament. Styx is also the only company that creates Duel Monster cards. Now, in the present, the chosen Duelists have been on a losing streak. One more loss, and Styx will kill everyone in Japan and the U.S.
[b]That’s…a lot of people. I don’t think you could accomplish that if you emptied the entire world’s nuclear stock. But maybe they’ll do it…[/b]

[b]…by dueling.[/b]

If almost to give them a chance, Styx has released many types of new cards; Synchros, Tuners, and a very strange type of card, the Xyz cards. Hopefully, the next thirty duelists are victorious.
[b]Japan[/b][b] is a constitutional monarchy where the power of the Emperor is very limited. As a ceremonial figurehead, he is defined by the constitution as "the symbol of the state and of the unity of the people". Power is held chiefly by the Prime Minister of Japan and other elected members of the Diet, while sovereignty is vested in the Japanese people. Akihito is the current Emperor of Japan; Naruhito, Crown Prince of Japan, stands as next in line to the throne.[/b]

[b]Japan's legislative organ is the National Diet, a bicameral parliament. The Diet consists of a House of Representatives with 480 seats, elected by popular vote every four years or when dissolved, and a House of Councillors of 242 seats, whose popularly-elected members serve six-year terms. There is universal suffrage for adults over 20 years of age, with a secret ballot for all elected offices. In 2009, the social liberal Democratic Party of Japan took power after 54 years of the liberal conservative Liberal Democratic Party's rule. The Prime Minister of Japan is the head of government and is appointed by the Emperor after being designated by the Diet from among its members. The Prime Minister is the head of the Cabinet and appoints and dismisses the Ministers of State. Naoto Kan was designated by the Diet to replace Yukio Hatoyama as the Prime Minister of Japan on June 2, 2010. Although the Prime Minister is formally appointed by the Emperor, the Constitution of Japan explicitly requires the Emperor to appoint whoever is designated by the Diet. Emperor Akihito formally appointed Kan as the country's 94th Prime Minister on June 8.[/b]

[b]It also has a rather nice national anthem. Thank you, Wikipedia.[/b]

[b]TVTropes has a page called So Bad It’s Good and So Bad It’s Horrible, but they do not have a page called So Horrible It’s Perversely Satisfying to Read. So let’s continue.[/b]
Episode 1 - Brandon Lee, The New Kid On The Street!
[b]The name’s Yuma!! Kattobingu daze, ore!![/b]

Brandon awoke with a big yawn. He crawled out of bed, and over to his dresser. He sighed. "Well, my first day in Japan..hope someone can duel!" he yelled as he threw on some clothes.
[b]…he…yelled it? That’s…odd. It’s like you’re taking silly things that shows do and turning them Up to Eleven…or, if you prefer, Down to Negative One.[/b]

Brandon had originally lived in the U.S, where he stayed at a school for "The Gifted Duelists". Because of the rough area around there, the school moved to Japan. He was fine with it, because his father was born in Japan.
[b]...but his family moved when he was three, and so did not speak a word of Japanese.[/b]

His mother was born in the U.S. As Brandon finished tossing some clothes on,
[b]CRITICAL PARAGRAPH BREAK FAILURE[/b]

he made sure to grab his deck and Duel Disk. As soon as they were in his hands, he was out the door. He giggled as he was leaving, due to the moaning and groaning of his roommates.
[b]…[/b]
[b]I’ve missed the joke, it seems.[/b]

As he was making his way down the dirt road leading to town, he spotted a cloaked man standing in the middle some dead leaves.
[b]The man had killed them…[/b]

[b]…by dueling.[/b]

Letting his curiosity get the better of him, he walked over to the man. "Excuse me sir, are you alright?" The man looked up at him, managing not to reveal his face. "Brandon Lee, age 15, height; 5'8, weight; 160 Ibs". Brandon, startled, walked back a little. "H-how did you know that? Are you some kind of stalker?! If so, I have mace pal!"
[b][i]Nature[/i], one of the world’s premiere scientific magazines, last year undertook a study comparing the accuracy of the [i]Encyclopedia Britannica[/i] and Wikipedia. As I could have told them, there was an accuracy difference of just 2%.[/b]

[b]Wikipedia was 2% more accurate.[/b]

he yelled at the man. The cloaked man revealed his arm, which had a black Duel Disk on it. "Oh, so you want to duel? You could have just said that..", said Brandon as he jumped back and activated his Duel Disk. The man did the same. "I'll go first", said the man, seemingly more aggressive now.
[b]I’m a huge Wikipedia supporter, but even I wasn’t expecting that. I’m curious to see what words my teachers will use to brush this off. If you’re an exceptionally arrogant prick who hates fun and puppies, I already know you’re going to point out that encyclopedias in general shouldn’t be relied on for research. But you know what? Shut up. Yeah.[/b]

Man: "I summon Dark Resonator in attack mode. Next, I'll place one card face down and end my turn".
[b]DUELDUELDUELDUEL[/b]
[b]I’ve told you some time before: I love duels. I really do. So anyone with a duel strikes gold when it comes time for me to look over their story…or they would, except that people aren’t very good at constructing duel. This will be different, I’m sure. After all, in this world, the entire world’s population trains to be the best duelists possible, and with so much riding on the outcome, they’ll use well-constructed decks that…[/b]

Brandon: "Alright, here it comes, my draw!" He draws his card, and looks carefully at his hand. "I'll activate Mystical Space Typhoon from my hand to destroy your face down. Now, I'll summon Space Marine Flamethrower Squad in attack mode!" Three, tough-looking soldiers in Red Armor appeared wielding Flamethrowers. "Now, attack his Dark Resonator!" The soldiers all fired their guns at the same time, blanketing Dark Resonator in flames.
Man: "I activate his effect, allowing me to prevent him from being destroyed by battle".
Brandon: "That's fine, but you still take damage"
Man: "True.." - Life Points drop to 3800-
Brandon: "Now, I end my turn".
[b]...or not. Good job with that blind MST there, mate. What was the card he hit, anyway? I’ll assume it was actually a Toy Magician he set their for lulz.[/b]

Man: "I draw". Checks his hand. "I'll summon Celtic Guardian in attack mode. And now, I'll tune my Dark Resonator with my Guardian!"
[b]“I summon the Agnostic Celtic Guardian!”[/b]
[b]“I don’t know what to believe!”[/b]

Brandon: Thinking- "Oh no, I've heard of this...its a Synchro summon"
[b]Script format…I like it. And by like, I mean inb4[s]pika[/s]kyubey[/b]

Man: "Now, come forth, Black Rose Dragon!" A large Dragon covered in purple rose petals appeared. "Attack and destroy his Flamethrower Squad!"

Brandon: "Ah crap!" -Life Points drop to 3100-
Man: "That ends my turn".
Brandon: "My draw!" Draws a card, looks at it, and grins widely. "I activate Monster Reborn to bring back my Flamethrower Squad"
Man: "Like that'll do anything.."
[b]“How could a monster that can be Tributed for a summon or an effect, or used for a Synchro or Xyz Summon, and may or may not have a useful effect [i]possibly[/i] help you get out of this situation?”[/b]

Brandon: "And now I'll sacrifice them to summon Ulti Marine Ryucule!" As the men in red armor vanished, a large soldier wearing blue armor, seated in a stone chair appeared. "He has 100 more attack points than your Dragon! Now, Ryucule, attack his Dragon!" The soldier stood up from his chair, and delivered a crushing punch to the Dragon's face.
[b]What was most impressive was how you -1’d yourself, Brandon. “Gifted Duelist”? More like…not…gifted…duelist…[/b]

Man: "What?!" -Life Points drop to 3700-
[b]“I never anticipated that he would summon a monster with 2500 ATK! This is absurd! I knew I should have gone with Scrap Archfiend!”[/b]

Brandon: "That's the end of my turn"
Man: "Fine, my draw!" he yelled as he drew another card. He looked at his hand and, with much anger, shook his head. "I end my turn".
Brandon: "No moves? Oh well. My draw!" He drew his card, and smiled yet again. "I activate the effect of Space Marine Chapter, Ulti Marines from my hand, which allows me to special summon it from my hand!" Many, many soldiers appeared, all sporting similar armor to Ryucule. "Because of this, however, their attack drops to 1900. But, that's still enough to wipe you out! Now, Ulti Marines, attack him directly!"
Man: No..no...no! -Life Points drop to 1200-
Brandon: "Now, Ryucule, finish him off!"
Man: Nooo!!! -Life Points drop to 0-
[b]L. O. L.[/b]
[b]The man had five cards in his hand. [i]Five[/i]. It’s probably not even statistically [i]possible[/i] for him to not have a move.[/b]

Brandon closed his Duel Disk. He looked over and, shockingly, the cloaked man was gone. All that remained were two cards that stood where the man did. Brandon walked over and picked up the cards. "Dark Resonator and Black Rose Dragon..huh..I guess I'll hold on to them", he said as he shoved them into his deck.
[b]“Yes…I shall honor his memory by taking his cards. And by putting Black Rose Dragon in my Main Deck, just as he would have wanted.[/b]

He continued on down the road, pondering who that man could have been...
[b]Who was this mysterious man? Why did he have Celtic Guardian in his deck? What other cards were in his hand? These questions and more will not be answered on Yu-Gi-Oh – Honor, Death, and Glory!*[/b]

[b]*Well, I imagine he tells who the man is.[/b]

[b]No, I will [i]not[/i] review Chapter Two. I think my opinion is clear, but I will take this opportunity to indicate the problems I [i]didn’t[/i] mention:[/b]
[b]* Word usage failure, badly worded sentences.[/b]
[b]*Script formatted duel (And not even proper script formatting. Go figure.)[/b]
[b]* The main character’s name is Brandon. The author’s name is BrandonSparkman. I’m going to be so bold as to present the hypothesis that this main character might possibly be some kind of self-insertion.[/b]
[b]* Space Marines? Really?[/b]

[b]More than 99 percent of the population speaks Japanese as their first language.[2] It is an agglutinative language distinguished by a system of honorifics reflecting the hierarchical nature of Japanese society, with verb forms and particular vocabulary indicating the relative status of speaker and listener. Japanese writing uses kanji (Chinese characters) and two sets of kana (syllabaries based on simplified Chinese characters), as well as the Latin alphabet and Arabic numerals.[/b]

[b]Besides Japanese, the Ryukyuan languages, also part of the Japonic language family, are spoken in Okinawa; however, few children learn these languages. The Ainu language, which is unrelated to Japanese or any other known language, is moribund, with only a few elderly native speakers remaining in Hokkaido. Most public and private schools require students to take courses in both Japanese and English.[/b]

inb4authorbitches@me

Episode 4 is great! but its a REALLY short duel... i dont think he would draw those cards that quickly... maybe try to mix it up a little more, let the opponent have a bigger advantage later in the duel. I played against my friend once where he had 750 LP and i had 9450, but i had such a sucky hand i couldnt draw, he then activated Megamorph and OTK'd me. i just think the duels should last longer

Archived