What card deserves to be unbanned/banned in the Advanced Format?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pot of Greed.

Seriously?

yes good' date='we don't all play with the same decks were our deck size gets smaller because we have those annoying monsters that are special summoned from the deck to the field once destroyed. It's nice it's speeds up the game,I don't get what people have with drawing extra cards.

[/quote']

Sarcasm? If not, the last thing any healthy metagame needs is an instant +1. Remember when it used to be "the one who activates Confi first tends to win?" Well, I'm betting now it's gonna be the one who activated Pot of Greed first tends to win.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Monster Reborn should be banned. But i still dont want it to be. xD my deck is nothing without it! xp

That really doesn't say much about your deck building skills...

i must recognize that i agree with chaos pudding and under age in several points (except unbanning tribe)... cards with good effects and no cost won't be unbanned, that means pot of greed and monster reborn, graceful won't be back because gives 3 new cards and just forces to discard 2, there's several cards on the game that needs to be on the grave to be effective like frog, disk commander, necro gardna, malicious, manticore, zombies in general... metamorphosis won't be back unless cyber twin is banned and several effect fusion monsters like ryu senshi, dark balter the terrible, last warrior from another planet and reaper on the nightmare...

i was thinking which cards are less broken to be unbanned... i was thinking on 3 candidates: change of hearts, last will and thousand eyes restrict... then i said to myself "yo myself!!... think carefully, change of hearts can control even face-down monster, and exists brain control and enemy controller... last will with the amount of monsters that NEEDS to be sent to the grave even for being destroyed on the field, and low ATK monsters that can give great advantage like lily, card trooper, exiled force, D.D. warrior lady and soon the calculator, not good idea unban it..."

then when i was sure that thousand-eyes restrict will be that one unbanned, i saw at my desk where a few cards were scattered... then i saw a spell that said "instant fusion" and i realize that with that card, restrict will enter the field, get an opponent monster, then being destroyed with the equipped monster and chances to be resurrected... so no...

i think i pass...

i must recognize that i agree with chaos pudding and under age in several points (except unbanning tribe)... cards with good effects and no cost won't be unbanned' date=' that means pot of greed and monster reborn, graceful won't be back because gives 3 new cards and just forces to discard 2, there's several cards on the game that needs to be on the grave to be effective like frog, disk commander, necro gardna, malicious, manticore, zombies in general... metamorphosis won't be back unless cyber twin is banned and several effect fusion monsters like ryu senshi, dark balter the terrible, last warrior from another planet and reaper on the nightmare...

[/quote']

No, only the Cyber Dragon fusions, Cyber Twin in particular, need banning. Nothing else is broken enough to give such an effort-free OTK.

The reason Metamorphosis is good is because of Twin and Ryu Senshi. If they ban Senshi/his buddies from LOD (and obviously twin as well), theres no reason to even run metamorphosis. (Cyber End I'm iffy about, and then I read Metal Reflect Slime and was like.... Oh xD)

I want to see twin at one, End at 1, Meta at 1 (because I have the CP holo, and it can be playable and fair with other changes.), Sinister Serpent at 1*, Necroface at 2, because running two is usually better than running three, and it would bring down the price.... A LOT...., and perhaps the most controvertsial change I wish to occur, is seeing Imperial Order to 1. Why would I? Simply because I want to see how unbanning a decent card of that status affects the metagame.

I suspect Wave Motion Cannon might, and a big MIGHT at that, become semi limited, because usually cards released as CP holos aren't cards run at 3 (exceptions being Merchants, Momongas, and Germs, I'm pretty sure the rest are restricted in some way).

More Changes I want to see:

LaDD --> 1, D draw --> 2, Bribe --> 2, Dimension fusion --> 2-3 (its horribly outdated because of RFTDD), and RFTDD --> 2.

* = Sarcasm, but its still the coolest card in the game.

siniester serpent can return if they ban frog... i guess...

imperial order i don't think that can return, because is a card that stalls a lot, makes duels slower... agree with necroface, 2 is enough, meta at 1 ONLY if metal reflect slime is at 1 too... dimension fusion at 3 BUT spell economics at 1...

Archived