What card deserves to be unbanned/banned in the Advanced Format?

Banning DMoC makes more sense than limiting Spell Economics. DMoC is the one that's universally abusable; Spell Economics is only even good in one DMoC combo.

Sinister Serpent should not return. It eliminates all discard costs.

1 Necroface is enough in my book.

Metamorphosis can go to 3 if they ban Cydra fusions.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pot of Greed is like a +3 with no drawback...it will not be unbanned. and somebody said Monster Reborn. Premature with no payment? if premature might be banned, MR will not be unbanned....

As with many others, i say Tribe Infecting Virus. its not nearly as good as Sniper. thats pretty much the only card that should be un-banned.

Pot of Greed is like a +3 with no drawback...it will not be unbanned. and somebody said Monster Reborn. Premature with no payment? if premature might be banned' date=' MR will not be unbanned....

As with many others, i say Tribe Infecting Virus. its not nearly as good as Sniper. thats pretty much the only card that should be un-banned.

[/quote']

Actually, Premature is slightly more abusable than Reborn in one sense because, being an equip spell, it's easily tutorable from deck or graveayrd by playing Arms Hole. Limiting Premature Burial still essentially allows it in 3's or 4's; limiting Monster Reborn allows it only in 1's.

Also, how is Pot of Greed a +3?

Monster Reborn should be banned. But i still dont want it to be. xD my deck is nothing without it! xp

why ban monster reborn it's fun to use your opponent monsters in a duel.

I mean the people on the show still use monster reborn and pot of greed,while who ever made up this list is basically taking out the most powerful cards,and limiting the power of the game. If they take out anymore cards it's like an old man game,man I wish pegasus was the creator then we wouldn't have ban this and that adding in new rules and all this madness.

it's like having a piston on top of a liquid surface and, your game maker are trying to shove the liquid (yu-gi-oh card game) down while it's trying to push back and evolve.

Monster Reborn should be banned. But i still dont want it to be. xD my deck is nothing without it! xp

why ban monster reborn it's fun to use your opponent monsters in a duel.

I mean the people on the show still use monster reborn and pot of greed' date='while who ever made up this list is basically taking out the most powerful cards,and limiting the power of the game. If they take out anymore cards it's like an old man game,man I wish pegasus was the creator then we wouldn't have ban this and that adding in new rules and all this madness.

it's like having a piston on top of a liquid surface and, your game maker are trying to shove the liquid (yu-gi-oh card game) down while it's trying to push back and evolve.

[/quote']

they are taking out the most powerful cards so that the game is more fair in tournament play. i think its good. because otherwise, people would still be running Chaos Emperor Dragon w/ Yata and ending the game with no trouble.

If the rumors are true with the new Duelist Genesis set about the Fusion deck being renamed to the Extra deck and being limited to a maximum of 15 cards, then I would like to see Metamorphosis returned to limited status. With only one copy in the deck it would become playable but hopefully not overly broken.

Personally I wouldn't completely unban any card currently on the Forbidden section of the banlist, but I think Royal Decree should be put back to 3 copies. There is tons of card removal in the game that doesn't come from using traps, so surely every player has something in their decks capable of taking out this card if their opponent uses it.

Heavy Storm, Mystical Space Typhoon, Breaker....

Most Definatly Heavy Storm. It stinks of a really Lucky draw.... They made a good start with Banning Dark Hole.

In desperate times it`s like a Harpies Feather Duster. There are a lot of fairer S/T removal such as Twister.

That's why no one good plays S/Ts that are unchainable. Also, lol Twister. If anything, they should unlimit MST.

If the rumors are true with the new Duelist Genesis set about the Fusion deck being renamed to the Extra deck and being limited to a maximum of 15 cards' date=' then I would like to see Metamorphosis returned to limited status. With only one copy in the deck it would become playable but hopefully not overly broken.

[/quote']

The fusion deck is not being renamed the extra deck. the extra deck is an extra thing like the fusion deck. not the fusion deck.

why is sinister serpent banned?

Really? Did you actually ask this?

instead of saying something like that Chaos... i would suggest you tell him why... is it so hard?

Due to Sinister Serpent's effect, it was banned. The card returned almost continuously to the owner's hand, the only way to stop it from doing so being removing it from play. This effect made playing such cards as Lightning Vortex, Abyss Soldier, Snipe Hunter, Tribute to the Doomed, and others whose effects require that a card be discarded in order to activate very simple, and was therefor seen as unfair.

Guest Chaos Pudding

instead of saying something like that Chaos... i would suggest you tell him why... is it so hard?

Well, you know the saying about the man and fish.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Atem says that something about Victory Dragon's OCG prevents the opponent from scooping to avoid its effect.

How does that work?

I think in the OCG you can only scoop on your turn.

i think painful choice to 1 (nobodys mentioned that )

and chaos sorceror to 1 as sure its powerful but its not THAAAAAAT powerful i think it should see 1 in my oppinion

also wich of the black forest to 1 i see no REAL harm in it(wait raiza actually scrap that last statement ^_^)

the forceful sentry is ok so 1

unlimit card trooper as its your own fault if you abuse it too much in my oppinion

future fusion

gold sarcophogus

i mean it what impossible to get so ykno most people will only ever be able to get 1 annway

sheild crush is unlimited(i think ) so why not nobleman

i think my choices are fair ^_^

Archived