What card deserves to be unbanned/banned in the Advanced Format?

i think painful choice to 1 (nobodys mentioned that )

Because Painful Choice is broken' date=' especially considering how much emphasis is put in the graveyard. I think someone put it best when they said: "It'd be like activating Foolish Burial 4 times, and then drawing a card."

and chaos sorceror to 1 as sure its powerful but its not THAAAAAAT powerful i think it should see 1 in my oppinion

... You want to unban Painful Choice, which was used back in those days to dump light and dark monsters for a Chaos Monster... and you want to unban a Chaos monster?

also wich of the black forest to 1 i see no REAL harm in it(wait raiza actually scrap that last statement ^_^)

If you saw your error, why the hell did you even post it? There's a backspace button for a reason.

the forceful sentry is ok so 1

No, it's not. It's like Confiscation, except without a cost.

unlimit card trooper as its your own fault if you abuse it too much in my oppinion

Troop, Dupe and Scoop.

future fusion

Agree'd

gold sarcophogus

i mean it what impossible to get so ykno most people will only ever be able to get 1 annway

They have it in Japan. We share banlists with Japan. Stop being ignorant.

sheild crush is unlimited(i think ) so why not nobleman

It murders flip effects, which are already slow enough as it is.

i think my choices are fair ^_^

Not even close

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

hmmm msorry i really never

seen competitive play till about 6 months back

so ive never even seen a lot of the combos yo have just mentioned i take back everything i said...exept future fusion

Then why are you discussing such things?

so ive never even seen a lot of the combos yo have just mentioned i take back everything i said...exept future fusion

I only mentioned one combo, Troop Dupe and Scoop.

IIRC, it's Summon a Card Trooper, Machine Duplication on Trooper, Mill 9 (3 for each Trooper), then Limiter Removal. That's 11,400 damage if you hit a clear field. Even if you hit a Mirror Force, you get a +3 when the Troopers die, so you didn't even lose advantage.

I only mentioned one combo' date=' Troop Dupe and Scoop.

IIRC, it's Summon a Card Trooper, Machine Duplication on Trooper, Mill 9 (3 for each Trooper), then Limiter Removal. That's 11,400 damage if you hit a clear field. Even if you hit a Mirror Force, you get a +3 when the Troopers die, so you didn't even lose advantage.

[/quote']

In fact, you gained advantage because your opponent used up their Mirror Force (-1'ing themselves), and your deck just got thinner.

I'd have to say Witch of the Black Forest. Just limit it. It used to be my favorite card! And it would really open up chances in a duel. Many more monsters would be used I think' date=' and we need more monster variation, because everyone is beginning to use the same cards in their deck.

[/quote']

You mean cards like Monarchs and Jinzo? You know, the sort of card that Witch of the Black Forest can easily search out?

Guest Chaos Pudding

I'd have to say Witch of the Black Forest. Just limit it. It used to be my favorite card! And it would really open up chances in a duel. Many more monsters would be used I think' date=' and we need more monster variation, because everyone is beginning to use the same cards in their deck.

[/quote']

Beginning? It has been this way for some time now. Actually, people are starting to branch out more as of late. There isn't really 1 dominate decktype in this meta.

I know that none of them are dominant, but seriously, how many decks do you see without a Snipe Hunter or a Sangan? Not many. You can call them staples, but I just see them as a way of ruining the surprise and strategy of the game. It doesn't even matter who builds the best deck anymore. Most of it is just luck now that everyone basically has the same set of monsters. And that is Deity Mitsu's rant of the day :P. I wish I could have my old name back :(.

[/quote']

Lol wut, no.

Everything Sangan commonly target is also Witchable, and then some.

Monarchs, Stratos, Breaker, Jinzo, Plasma, Grandmaster, Enishi, Blowback Dragon, Goldd or Silvaa, Zombie Master, hell even Rainbow Dragon (or Rainbow Dark Dragon, if you want to play a... you know... good deck).

It practically gives you access to ANY card in your deck.

(Except D.D. Warrior Lady)

Guest Chaos Pudding

Monarchs effects can only be activated when they are tribute summoned' date=' not Special Summoned, Plasma has a specific summoning condition as well as Rainbow Dragon.

[/quote']

Witch doesn't Special Summon, you know. It adds to the hand.

Dark Armed Dragon needs to go. When someone says there willing to blow someone for one' date=' and pay them $100 (Someone yelled it at the pre release I last went to), then I think thats proof enough, not even counting how unfair he is, that it should be banned.

[/quote']

But hai, itz so hard 2 get, so it shouldnt b band, amirite guiz?

Dark Armed Dragon needs to go. When someone says there willing to blow someone for one' date=' and pay them $100 (Someone yelled it at the pre release I last went to), then I think thats proof enough, not even counting how unfair he is, that it should be banned.

[/quote']

You have the internet....... You can get one.

[/quote']

Is your sarcasm detector broken?

I will correct it. ^^

In that case just wait... let's see how abusive it becomes' date='[/b'] and then surely they will do a "special ban list change" like what happened with cyber stein and stratos...

thanks for the correction, i miss grammars sometimes because english is not my native language and i need practice...

[/quote']

Is your sarcasm detector broken?

It sounded more like a personal insult than sarcasm.

Archived