Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [OoC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

[u][b]Personal Information[/b][/u]
Username: [color=#FF0000]Aesirson[/color]
RP Name: Cinnabar
Race: Enhanced Human
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Cinnabar talks a lot for a stealthy character, but he knows when to be quiet. He's wise and clever, but also reckless when angered. He believes in justice and will most of the time be against those who start a fight, but he will also always do what it takes to get the job done, even if it conflicts with his moral rules. He doesn't have many friends, but you better stay on his friendly side because when he is angered there is no way to tell what he might do.
Biography: When Cinnabar was only six months old his parents were killed and Cinnabar was taken by a mad magician who commited terrible experiments on the baby, among them magically replacing his blood with red mercury. As Cinnabar grew so did his powers, and he was soon able to kill the magician when he learnt the truth about his heritage. Cinnabar decided to become vengence incarnate, and is now traveling the world to allow others to conduct their vendetta through him. He recently learned about the spheres, and have decided to get his hand son all of them to create the Golden Sphere and to rid the world of all wicked people.
Country of Origin: Europa
Town of Origin: Victor's Guild

[u][b]Physical Characteristics[/b][/u]
Cinnabar is 6.1 feet tall and weigh 357 lbs. He has an athletic body covered by a dark crimson robe and clothes. His head is covered by a hood and a leather mask that covers his entire face except for the two weird eyes. His eyes have a black sclera while the iris is red. The few who have seen him without his hood claim that his hair is long and white, but it is unsure how he looks without his mask. His costume is magic and sews itself together when it's ripped, something that is necessary due to Cinnabar's powers.
[u][b]Attacks[/b][/u]
Weapon: Cinnabar fights with his fists and knows a lot of martial arts. He can also combine the sulfur within his body with the mercury in his blood to create claws (think Wolverine or Freddy Krueger) on his fists to fight with.
Magic: YES[list]
[*]Primordal Cosmic Gate: a dimensional vortex opens, allowing the user to teleport anywhere.
[*]Unholy Aura: a malevolent aura surrounds the user, allowing them to unleash deadly dark magic and attacks with daring speed.
[*]Magic Eating: the user absorbs a spell and stores it within his/her body to later release it in either the shape of a powerful beam or enhancing physical power/speed.
[/list]
Abilities: YES[list]
[*]Complete Control: Cinnabar has complete control over his body, allowing him to use the mercury in his blood and the brimstone in his flesh to its fullest potential. This includes turning himself into mercury, spewing out big pool of mercury etc.
[*]Body Restoration: Due to his fighting skill, Cinnabar often loses large parts of his body's natural elements. He is able to restore this by absorbing mercury and sulfur from the ground.
[/list]
Legacy: [u]YES[/u]

He can do a lot of things with his mercury blood, so I couldn't be asked to put everything in there.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kokonoe's Pet' timestamp='1312314678' post='5408115']
I'm gonna laugh if this rp dies again after a long run and is restarted and more people can be legacy >.>
[/quote]

Don't jinx it!!!! D:

And the original mainly died for two reasons. 1: We hate stats. 2: Blu stopped posting...and we were at a part where we needed him to post. :<

I don't recall. :<

[quote name='Da Icarus ATK' timestamp='1312316434' post='5408215']
So when do we start? And who decides who fights/teams up with who?
[/quote]

All the original's (aside from Lupe, Cally, and Brian) are in a tournament. Lupe is wondering Frostmorn, and Cally and Brian are in Brian's HQ at Frostmorn. :3

I believe all new players start in their hometown and just...well...run into each other?

OH N... poor... innocent N... Your mind could not conceive it if I told you... Let me play it out... And show you my plan through the roleplay! *evil laughter*

If there is ONE thing I'm known for in RP's... Is my clever plot twists... even though sometimes i never get to use them... like in Murder City... now THAT was a good plot twist...

[quote name='Kokonoe's Pet' timestamp='1312319225' post='5408399']
Depending on the book and if she's reading it out loud that could happen >.>
[/quote]

You keep that damn book away from me! I have already had to deal with a book like that in a RP in the past! IT'S EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

Archived