Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [OoC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we were just gonna time skip to where everyone in the original were getting back together after we seperated to get the orbs individually? O_o That'll make more sense considering how in the tourny, there were only 3 orbs obtained, if I remember right....

Ok, I'm back my peeps!

The Main Page has been fully updated, with all accepted apps, a updated ability list and spell list and the reason why we can't start. We need people to reserve Spheres that haven't been recolected by the original wielders. When that's done, we'll start.

Aisu, the tournament will continue, however we will have the characters already given their sphere. Basically saying, continue as we left of, however as if we always had the spheres.

Aw man there are no spheres left? Well can I get a key thingy?

[quote name='Kokonoe's Pet' timestamp='1312326416' post='5408761']Ah, so we start with the sphere. I take it we're aware that we have these spheres?

And why is that, Icarus?[/quote]

Cause even though it's my character I'd find it hilarious If Elphin just randomly got a giant book to the face hahaha xD

Okay, before I post this, this is vital you read this:

Legacy Characters (excluding Brian, Lupe and Cally) - We will begin at the start of the tourney, in Barbatoras' Arena at the Barbarian Keep in Fissure (for Koko's sake), a new chart has ben drawn.
Brian, Lupe and Cally - You contniue where you were last, in Frostmorn, I believe.
Non-Legacy Characters - Begin wherever you wish.

[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/110803C/iaza15504652987800.png[/img]

But yeah, I take it the spheres are something our characters have as a material form? Or if they are incorporeal, they'll know they have them?

EDIT: Also, I take it spectators aren't allowed to interfere with arena matches >.> But I'm wondering what the punishment is for stepping in

Archived