Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [OoC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kyng of Ice' timestamp='1313382832' post='5444097']
I saw it, and although I wish you picked a different RP for an example, especially since I'm in my aggro mode, which is irreversable unless I calm down btw, I agree with you one hundred percent.
[/quote]

I was being rushed when I typed that post, so I used the first RP that came to mind. But, in all honesty, it's true in all RP's. Like N's pokemon RP. Everyone knows that pokemon in each gym and E4...along with their movesets. It makes the RP a breeze for them. Except Gym 8...I PMed that app and told N to keep it a secret. :3

I almost died, atm guys! Dad woke up. If he seen that I was on right now and awake, I would have had a heart attack and died! X_x

Think that was bad? Imagining trying to get to the other side of the house as your dad sleeps on the couch! That earned me a f*cking ninja promotion! Sorry, MKS, looks like you've been replaced. Lol

I'll stay for about 30-45 minutes to give dad time to fall back asleep before I disconnect my internet. The towers for it and the wifi are RIGHT OUTSIDE they're room. D:

[quote name='Kyng of Ice' timestamp='1313386251' post='5444282']
Bad news I'm affraid. Aisu's dad woke up, which means she's offline.

Silver lining? MKS, Ae, Raine and N can now catch up!
[/quote]

...in that case...long post for Brian may be sooner. :3

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1313386496' post='5444283']
I almost died, atm guys! Dad woke up. If he seen that I was on right now and awake, I would have had a heart attack and died! X_x

Think that was bad? Imagining trying to get to the other side of the house as your dad sleeps on the couch! That earned me a f*cking ninja promotion! Sorry, MKS, looks like you've been replaced. Lol

I'll stay for about 30-45 minutes to give dad time to fall back asleep before I disconnect my internet. The towers for it and the wifi are RIGHT OUTSIDE they're room. D:
[/quote]

O.O

Archived