Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [OoC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I'm very sorry but with all the confusion and stuff and school coming up I will have to leave this RP. It was fun as long as it lasted (for me) and I'm very sorry to leave.

I hope you don't hate me, and this also means that the white sphere is up for grabs again (I would guess).

I hope to RP with you guys again sometime!

I dun think impulsive is the right word.... <__<; xD

Posted.. O_o

[b]Personal Information[/b]
Username: DMG
RP Name: Kaleb Schyderg
Race: Human
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Kaleb is a stubborn man. Whenever he sets his sight on something, he goes for it without mercy. Even more so when he's been denied what he wants. He's also very spoiled, easily getting angry when pretty much told no. If he's told no, he'll try to buy it with gold and if that fails, he always has Night's Tear. He's also really full of himself, thinking that he can do no wrong and is the best fighter out there. If he were to ever lose a fight (like that one time....), he'd go berserk and make the person's life a living hell until they begged for their lives to be ended, but left them to their fate.

Biography: When Kaleb was born, he was a stillborn but was brought to life thanks to the family's magician. Because of his tragic beginning, he has a strong connection with the undead and is able to see spirits. This unusually beginning has also left Kaleb with life-less brown eyes that glow white in the darkness when he chooses so. Because of the scare that was cause from Kaleb's birth, he became the only child of a noble family. And being the only child, Kaleb got anything and everything he wanted at the drop of a dime. The only area where he wasn't handed everything was during his fight training. In fact, he had an instructor that was very strict and hard on him as he grew up that paid off with him having [i]some[/i] discipline and unusual strength. About 3 years ago, he met Rini (Laila's performance name) and became obsessed with her and has spent the past three years trying to think of a way to make her his, even if she said no.

Now that Laila has married Zenith, his first goal is to kill Zenith, allowing Laila to be able to marry once more. Once that's available, he plans to forcefully marry Laila. He currently

Country of Origin: Europa
Town of Origin: Europa

[b]Physical Characteristics[/b]
Height: 6'2" Weight: 275
[spoiler= Full Armor (Star's Soul)]
[img]http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae111/Lupasan/Anime%20NPC/the_steam_knight_by_reaper78-d3ahm0x-1.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Casual Wear (Earth's Heart)]
[img]http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae111/Lupasan/Anime%20NPC/concept___human_male_warrior_by_reaper78-d3gwibj.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[b]Weaponry[/b]
Weapon:
[spoiler= Night's Tear]
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/skycruiser246/sword.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Secondary: 6' leather whip.

Magic:
Ferno, Gal, Praesent Rota, Frost, Morbi Diam, Morbi Alica, Torrent Crush, Frotere, and Uncantory

Abilities:
[b]Teleport:[/b] (Out of battle) Kaleb is able to use Night's Tear to rip a hole into any shadow or darkness and to step through it to exit out of another shadow or darkness anywhere else in the world. (In battle) Kaleb is able to rip a hole in the air in front of him, causing the enemy to temporarily disappear if they were to fall into the trap.
[b]Natural Resilience: [/b]This allows Kaleb to take more damage than most.
[b]Stubborn Mentality:[/b] This reduces magical damage Kaleb takes.
[b]Berserk:[/b] When Kaleb takes enough damage or gets mad enough, the damage he does is almost doubled for a few brief moments.
[b]Rapid Heal:[/b] A gift from the dreaded jester... This allows Kaleb to heal in hours, rather than days.
[b]Dream Travel:[/b] Another gift from the dreaded jester.. As long as Kaleb is within possession of the charm the jester gave him, he is easily able to travel from dream to dream and manipulate it.
[b]Unrequited Love:[/b] This allows Kaleb to do more damage to Zenith if Laila is within sight.

Legacy: [u]No[/u]

Yeah... Just about 2 hours.. It went down not long after I posted Kaleb's app. D:

Anyways... The construction for my first ever RP is underway.. But I need 4 awesome trial ideas that can prove one is heir to the throne. Wanna help out guys? Lol. And Kyng, I posted the same question in the RP Team thread, so dun worry. Lol.

Totally found the humanoid form of the main bad guy for my RP! :D

[spoiler= He has no name yet... Lol.]
[IMG]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb370/AnonymousLolita/Angels%20and%20Demons/Yama.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

N... The trials are to find out the true heir... Not kill him! D: Lol. But you're getting somewhere with that volcano idea.. Hmmm...

Archived