PLEASE LOCK

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ DM

thanks for the banner Dark Magician, gotta say while all of them are great to look at this one looks fairly epic. and although ill admit im saying this partially out of bias im trying look at it objectively and even then all i can think of is "dang, that looks awesome"

anywho on the topic Chaos Sonic suggested for an rp. i enjoy the concept but i can see it maybe having more potential as a long term rp. saying if we started at like elementry or middle school age and worked our way up, in which case you could use the evolutions as a way to tell who is in which set of classes. of course this probably lends its self better to digimon than pokemon as pokemon has few evolutions. anyways just a thought i had and felt like sharing. hope im not stepping on any shoes saying this considering im just a newb to the sight and all

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1314918170' post='5485114']Ok...have another idea for an RP. A ginjika college RP. Yeah...a college RP...real creative, but with the ginjika it would be different..as the fact of you can be any one of them. And with most of them being Pokemon or Digimon..thinking about their evolutions would be optional. Tell me what ya think.[/quote]

Always wanted one of these. Let's roll.
College RPs with supapowaz. Lulzy.
College is a huge concept though. School in general is. So much romance and learning.

MKS did a college RP filled with students that were angels, demon, part fox/snake/tiger/etc. It blew up at first, getting like.. 20 pages in no time but that was because there was so many people in it. It didn't really last that long with it being so wide open.. So unless there's a plot that'll guide everyone, it won't last long due to the lack of guidance..

Archived