PLEASE LOCK

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An RP about people who live in a dying world of mass war and corruption make contracts with powerful creatures and spirits so to use their body as a median for their power or summon them. They are charged via the contract to fulfill on wish of yours as long as you sell your soul to the deity Aura, a girl dressed in white who initiates the contracts. The contractors try to stop the war and change the world as well as fulfill their wishes with their new power before time runs up and their soul is taken.

?

SELF-LOATHING! ITS TERRIBLE! *crys*

Just so you know, I haven't made an Rp since Genesis which failed but I may restart it however all these ideas are for you or the archive since I can't run all my RP ideas plus I only have the will to run ones I REALLY LIKE! So I can co but not host if someone uses one, but their more for inspiration sakes.

[quote name='~N~' timestamp='1315001426' post='5487444']
God, with more then 500 to choose from, it'd be a hard choice choosing which one to be hmm?
[/quote]

Plus Digimon, exceeding the thousands.

I'd be Jolteon.

[spoiler=RP idea - AngryBirds: True Colours]
In a very, very, distant future far from ours, the world is now a Utopia, where humans live. No aliens among us, but there is another thing...
Pigs have evolved from dumb livestock to a sentient race altogether. The pigs are now waging war against human using technology beyond that of humans. No matter how hard we tried, we could not defeat them.
However, our scientists have performed numerous experiments to find the perfect war machine. They have read through history, and combined every single ancient weapon together.
It looks like a slingshot, but is it just a slingshot?
No, they have created a new series of synthetic species along with this ancient weapon. A brand new series of species known as... 'AngryBirds'. These birds have special capabilities unlike any other.
But, are the AngryBirds a good enough weapon to win this war? Or will we fall and bow down to the Pigs? Whose side are you on?[/spoiler]

Oooh yeah. Soldiers using Slingshots. And birds as ammo.

Archived