Unity of the Universe [BEN 10 RP/Started/Accepting]

Jolta

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what is going on with Kyubeii and Lent? I mean one of my characters are there right now, but I am afraid to post anything else in case I might contradict something that already happened over there. The last thing I remember happening over there is that Wildbear was attacking you two and then Surge and Klaus charged you two after wildbear left.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1320246653' post='5612892']
So what is going on with Kyubeii and Lent? I mean one of my characters are there right now, but I am afraid to post anything else in case I might contradict something that already happened over there. The last thing I remember happening over there is that Wildbear was attacking you two and then Surge and Klaus charged you two after wildbear left.
[/quote]

Heh, didn't notice that; I'll re-read and make a post about it.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1321248190' post='5640191']
If anyone is wondering, Will is in his own mind and is in the process of meeting one of his new aliens. The time there is now same to the time outside of his mind so that is why it seems like to him that he is trapped in there for so long.
[/quote]

cool. he's gonna be tortured tho.

[quote name='Kazekage dragon' timestamp='1321393144' post='5644628']
I'll have to diffuse because that is the reason I haven't posted. Been waiting for Chii to reply and since our characters are currently in fusion function I have to wait for her to also do something. Just in case; so you guys can know that I'm not dead.
[/quote]

I understand your position. Maybe you could do like a forced defusion. I mean just to move the plot along.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived