Unity of the Universe [BEN 10 RP/Started/Accepting]

Jolta

[quote name='Kazekage dragon' timestamp='1316207656' post='5518927']
OT: I said that because you asked why no one responded; that was one reason, I kind of had my hands tied. But no matter, the past has passed.

BOT:
Question; where are we exactly? Because the coordinates were for some moon but we are apparently back on Earth and I am very confused right now.
[/quote]

IDK does it really matter? Jolta confused me with the description so I thought we are on a moon but apparently we are on earth....I don't know where.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AT
Well it would matter in some sense because we would still be separated from the others and that was the problem with the second use of the hyperdrive, if not there would be no problem in using it. But like you, I don't really know...

@FFR
Yeah I know that part; but according to Admiral Mike was going to a moon which was apparently close to Earth and apparently now we are back on Earth... I don't really know... :/

I copy and pasted my old app. With a small edit

[spoiler=Penelope Logenburger]
Name: Penelope Logenberger
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-N0DdGYkqQfg/TdCBA2WlCjI/AAAAAAAAACs/KwYTnddnLjA/s1600/anime-girl-4%255B1%255D.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Personality: She is very out going and loves to speak her mind. She also dosen't like to be bossed around.
Omnitrix colour: A muti-colored one, with Blue and purple colors
[spoiler=Omnitrix Aliens]
A female Appoplexian(Aka: Rath) NamedTigerus
A female Vulpimancer(Aka: Wildmutt) Named Puppy
A female Arburian Pelarota(Canonbolt) Named Bowler
A female Splixson(Ditto) Named Ditto
A female To'kustar(Way Big) Named Fe-Fi
A female Farphant Named Airphant
[url="http://kjmarch.deviantart.com/gallery/190616?offset=0#/d2f4ojq"]http://kjmarch.devia...fset=0#/d2f4ojq[/url]
-POWERS/ABILITIES:
- Able to draw in vast amounts of air into body, via nose, than expel it through same route.
- Expelled air can reach speeds comparable to gale-force winds
- As she draws in more air, his body becomes inflated and spherical.
- If she expels the air in a controlled manner, he can achieve limited periods of flight.

WEAKNESSES:
- When she is in his inflated state, she is prone to rolling over and getting bounced around.
- Flight is very hard to control
- If Airphant finds herself in an environment with toxic, super cold or hot air, it is dangerous for him to inhale it.

A female Spykeback Named Danger
[url="http://kjmarch.deviantart.com/gallery/190616?offset=24#/d17bdvc"]http://kjmarch.devia...set=24#/d17bdvc[/url]
POWERS/ABILITIES:
- Body is covered in extremely sharp and tough spikes
- Spikes can be launched at high velocities and removed to be used as hand-to-hand weapons
- Spikes can grow from anywhere on body, allowing creation of nearly impenetrable spike armor

WEAKNESSES:
- Spykeback is not very strong or durable. Relies on agility and speed to avoid injury

A female Pikamon named Piku
POWERS/ABILITIES:
- Electric attacks

WEAKNESSES:
- Ground

A female Joker Named Jester
[url="http://kjmarch.deviantart.com/gallery/190616?offset=24#/d18jpjl"]http://kjmarch.devia...set=24#/d18jpjl[/url]
Powers:
-Can levitate
-Can teleport
-Mist can come out of hands and control enemies
-the hands grow transpartiant and go into the body of the person,thus snatching the person's soul and taking it from thier body.This only works when Joker's card symbol on his forehead is one of the four symbols(there are four modes Red Heart,Black Diamond,Green Spade and Blue Clubs).Each has a diferent 'Soul Snatch' effect:
Green Spade-incases the soul into a tree or other earthly planet,trapping it for all enernity
Red Heart-sends the soul into the burning pits of hell.
Diamonds Symbol-incases the soul in a jewel for all eternity
Blue Clubs-incases the soul in a watery prison for all eternity

Weakness:
-cannot stand cold or freezing temperatures
-gravity/intense pressure

A female Muscleman Named Musclegirl
[url="http://kjmarch.deviantart.com/gallery/190616?offset=48#/d15wsu2"]http://kjmarch.devia...set=48#/d15wsu2[/url]
POWERS/ABILITIES:
- Body is composed of something resembling human muscle tissue. Muscleman's body however, is much more resilient and elastic than that of normal muscle.
- Parts of body can expand and increase in size. (Arms, legs, hands, chest, etc.) This allows for more powerful attacks and enhanced strength.
- Can increase and expand entire body to grow in size.

WEAKNESSES:
- The more Muscleman expands, the greater the strain on his body. He can handle a good deal of it, but after continual use, muscle fatigue begins to set in.
[/spoiler]
Bio: Penelope is an unpredicialbe wild child. You never know what she's gonna do next. She acts likes she 15 depise her age only being 9. She found the Omnitrix while wander the nearby forest during a meator storm. She found it with two friends, both the age of 13. She touched the container and it slowly opened. The watch placed itself on her arm. She found it very style-ish until the next day. She needed to know the time and turned into a Vulpimancer. Nobody was around to see her but she didn't known since she could see ether. It took her three months to figure out the "watch". She named each one and tried to take the Omnitrix off. It wouldn't work. She doesn't know the name of the device or how to take it off. She wants to figure out the sercerts of the watch.
Country of Origin/Hometown: From Indiana, US
Others: Somewhat can use Master Control[/spoiler]

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1316468414' post='5526803']
Now that I am back, I wanna ask to rejoin, but not as an Ultimatrix User. I'll be a villain since it will be easier to introduce in the middle of the RP BUT I want to make sure that it is okay with you, Miki, before I rejoin.
[/quote]

OK... rejoin if you want.
So you wanna remove your Ultimatrix wielder from the story?

Pichu, you need to change the way you present your Ultimatrix Aliens to match the way of the regular app. See 'Ultimatrix Wielder app' spoiler. Follow the Alien app template too, including for canonical aliens.

You don't seem to have read the rules. That is, unless Wildmutt and Cannonbolt, or rather, Puppy and Bowler, will have canonically existing Ultimate Formes.

Do alter your app to resemble the current existing ones, especially the Ultimatrix Alien Template.
Also, Joker is a lil' broken. Replace or Edit....

[spoiler=Villain App(Because mine is long)]
Name: Nullify
Species: Occulian
Appearance:

Nullify is actually 12 different eyes that are encased in a metallic shell for protection. Each of the eyes is a different color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Brown, Black, White, Clear, Grey). The 12 eyes are approximately as large as a bowling ball and about as heavy. Each eye can act independently of each other. The eyes can move at a rate up to 35 miles per hour.
Personality:
Very anti-social. Tends to work alone, but will sometimes mesmerize other beings into doing his work for him. He cannot vocally speak, but one of the 12 eyes has the power of telepathy, giving it the responsibility of expressing the actions of Nullify. Nullify is very patient and precise. He carefully analyzes an opponent before attacking.
Motive:
Nullify is an alien that was exiled from his home world, Gazemeer 3, for dealing in illegal transport of hi-tech alien technology. After being banished the cold fury inside grew until he was nothing more than a being of hatred. He wants to become the most powerful organism in the multiverse and will stop at nothing to achieve it. He often experiments with technology, and even on himself to gradually increase his power. He needs to obtain an Ultimatrix so he can study it and create one that is compatible for his body structure. Once he obtains an UItimatrix he plans to revisit his homeworld
and take control of it. Then intends to conquer the rest of the planets one at a time.
Bio:
Nullify was a gifted fighter since he first came into existence. His species hoped that he would be the one that would be able to lead the way for the species expansion. Unfortunately, the fame went to his head and got involved in illegal activity. The elders of his planet had no choice but to banish him and hope that he would never return. Nullify wandered the universe, researching and thinking upon what his act of revenge would be. He then came across a rumor the Ultimatrix and was intrigued. Ever since he has become infatuated with finding one and taking it for himself. He has now tracked the Ultimatrixes to Earth and plans to take as many as he can from the barely evolved species that live there.
Powers:

Each eye has a different power and/or ability.
[u]Red[/u]
This eye is able to create force fields, either around itself or a target. When the eye targets an object or organism that it wishes to surround in a force field a beam will shoot out of the pupil of the eye and engulf the target in an electric-like force field. The eye can only have 2 active force fields at a time. After about 3 hits on the outside of the force field the force field will disperse. From the inside the force field is nearly indestructible and is therefore also a good cage.
[u]Orange[/u]
This eye is able to absorb fire/heat based attacks or abilities. The eye can then release the attack with ½ of its original strength. If this eye is already ‘holding’ an attack it cannot absorb another one until the ‘held’ attack is released.
[u]Yellow[/u]
This eye is able to absorb electrical/energy based attacks or abilities. The eye can then release the attack with ½ of its original strength. If this eye is already ‘holding’ an attack it cannot absorb another one until the ‘held’ attack is released.
[u]Green[/u]
This eye is able to absorb plant life or multi-cell organisms. It can then release them, under its bidding for a short amount of time. This eye is only able to control 1 organism at a time. Only 2 organisms can be ‘held’ within this eye at a time. Intellectual evolved organisms cannot be contained.
[u]Blue[/u]
This eye is able to absorb water/ice based attacks or abilities. The eye can then release the attack with ½ of its original strength. If this eye is already ‘holding’ an attack it cannot absorb another one until the ‘held’ attack is released.
[u]Purple[/u]
This eye is able to absorb poison/sickness based attacks or abilities. This eye can heal injuries and moderate illnesses.
[u]Pink[/u]
This eye is able to absorb any psychic based attack or ability. This eye can filter and/or block any telepathic communication. This eye also possesses telepathy and is used to communicate for all the eyes.
[u]Brown[/u]
This eye is able to absorb earth/rock based attacks or abilities. The eye can then release the attack with ½ of its original strength. If this eye is already ‘holding’ an attack it cannot absorb another one until the ‘held’ attack is released.
[u]Black[/u]
This eye is able to shoot a beam at an object that will render the object hidden from eyes, magic, trackers, etc. This eye can only cloak 3 items at a time and they must not be living. This eye can absorb light and light based attacks. This eye can shoot a short ranged cloud of black particles that travel about the air, creating an area of darkness for a few minutes. This eye can see no matter how dark it is.
[u]White[/u]
This eye is able to release a signal that covers an area of 5 meters. Any hidden object or organism within the radius is instantly uncloaked. This ability has a 20 minute cool down time. During the 20 minute cool down time this eye is able to see cloaked items, but is not able to use the signal to reveal it to comrades. This eye is able to absorb dark based attacks and create light. This eye cannot be blinded by light.
[u]Clear[/u]
This eye is able to become completely invisible and intangible. While invisible and intangible the eye cannot attack or touch other objects or organisms (unless they are also intangible). This eye is able to release a beam that shatters in a force field or barrier.
[u]Grey[/u]
This eye is able to absorb wind/air based attacks or abilities. The eye can then release the attack with ½ of its original strength. If this eye is already ‘holding’ an attack it cannot absorb another one until the ‘held’ attack is released.
[u]All[/u]
When all the eyes are in one place, they can form a circle around an organism and then spin around them, causing them to fall into a state of hypnosis, doing whatever Nullify wishes it to do.
Weapons of Choice: None.
Planet of Origin: Gazemeer 3
Others: Since Nullify is working on increasing his power, the longer the RP goes the stronger he will get.
[/spoiler]

I am going to read up on what is happening in the RP and then I will take part.

An eye can only absorb one attack at a time. So best way to attack it is to fire fast multiple attacks before it can release the first attack. When an eye is hit by an attack is momentarily stunned making it an even easier target. The largest advantage that Nullify has is that it can attack very quickly, due to the fact there are 12 of them. Thanks for accepting me.

[quote name='Kazekage dragon' timestamp='1316929545' post='5539011']
Not really sure; apparently right now the main antagonist is the one that kidnapped Ann. Not sure what the ice villain will do. Oh and welcome back! :)
[/quote]

Thanks, this time though I am hunting you...(mwhahahha), but right now I am going after the 'masked kid' so your safe.

Renegade: my app is not up either so I guess we gotta wait.

New Plumber app:

Name: Crag Ericson (The Jail Warden)
Species: Nothing confirmed but appears to be human
Home Planet: Unknown
Weapons: Keys to the plumber's jail, Degrader cuffs, access to multiple weapons, carries plumber X7 pistol
Powers: Head command of everything in the Plumber jail section, Extensive knowledge of all prisoners and a little about wanted aliens. Only once when a prisoner has escaped has anyone witnessed his other form. There were to witnesses but they are tight lipped and refuse to tell anyone.
Appearance: An old man with deep wrinkles and a sunken face. He dresses in standard plumber uniform but wears a Navy jacket over it.
Bio: A very secretive man and head Jailer of the plumbers. Very knowledgeable but rarely speaks. He has an alternate "demon" form that has earned him his place as head jailer. Some rookies wonder why an old man can keep such a powerful position but no one dares question his authority.
Plumber Rank: High

Archived