THE RETURN - Mystical Realm

KitoMP

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red threw the spell and taps don't like most them about 90% of them do not need to be COUNTER TRAPS there are alot of OCG errors and uneed effects go threw them all and try to titent.fix them and i will go threw them this weken  ass see if i can help with any OCG. 

e.g

Mystical illusion does not need to be a counter trap and is infant the first counter trap ever that summons a token.

Mysticial secret cave; this effect is just a mess i don't fully know what u want it to do try and enplane better or rewrite it base on a already existing yu gi oh card.

Dark storm of mysticism : don't need this at all just run heavy storm making it unneeded give it a more unique effect or fix it to mach the deck better maby it will return monsters form you gave to the deck and destroy spels/traps per monster but the 1.5K lp cost and 2 monsters for a weaker heavy storm just means you skip it and run heavy storm.

Red threw the spell and taps don't like most them about 90% of them do not need to be COUNTER TRAPS there are alot of OCG errors and uneed effects go threw them all and try to titent.fix them and i will go threw them this weken ass see if i can help with any OCG.

e.g

Mystical illusion does not need to be a counter trap and is infant the first counter trap ever that summons a token.

Mysticial secret cave; this effect is just a mess i don't fully know what u want it to do try and enplane better or rewrite it base on a already existing yu gi oh card.

Dark storm of mysticism : don't need this at all just run heavy storm making it unneeded give it a more unique effect or fix it to mach the deck better maby it will return monsters form you gave to the deck and destroy spels/traps per monster but the 1.5K lp cost and 2 monsters for a weaker heavy storm just means you skip it and run heavy storm.

"unneed effects" What do you mean by that? õ.o
Some cards here can be used in other deck. Not all effects need to be specified to work only with this set.

I'll fix Mystical Illusion trap type and the others too.

I'll fix Mystical Secret Cave effect.

I'll think about another effect for Dark Storm...

If you can help me with any OCG, I'll be thankful.
Thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

like your deck it has a good vibe and flow to it the only mistake I've seen is your Irkex the Mystical Lost Son. You say that you need 2 level four monsters but the cards rank is 7, so to fix it you either have to decrese the rank to rank 4 or reword it so it says 2 level 7 Mystical monsters. Other than that i like this deck

• 3 months later...

Archived