Yu-Gi-Oh! Numbered Days [IC/Started/Accepting]

Barian Warlord

When the Black Hole was activated one of the officers summoned Black Hole Dragon from his hand negating the effect and getting a monster with 3500 ATK onto the field, at the same time many of the duelists that still had their souls began moving together and trying to figure out a plan to get out of the situation, the best they could come up with was to have everyone come together and defeat the officers by the exit and once they were out of the way to make a break for it, unfortunately both the Cyber and the Unbound Beast user were in that area along with the woman who seemed to be directing the whole thing.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Track watched as people who tried to fight back were easily defeated. He noticed that there was one guy who had activate dark hole however it only seemed to make things worse. The guy was also getting told by some girl that he wasn't helping. Track thought for a while. "You know what. These sector security jerks think they can beat us. We may be our numbered but look we all live in satellite so shouldn't that mean we should be used to being attacked by sector security. And now that there are loads of us we can defeat them all. Anyway everyone knows these guys are a bunch of losers who think there all that."

Kariya was taken a-back. He'd never even seen Black Hole Dragon before and already he was being lectured about how his attempted heroism was a mistake. [b]"Look, I ain't feeling too happy about working with these losers either, but we have no other choice! If we're going to make it out of here alive and free, then we're going to have to duel our way out. Besides, I'm sure there's got to be someone here with talent enough to help."[/b] Kariya's eyes narrowed as he saw the monsters forming all around him. He knew by this point he had possibly sealed his own fate by even activating his duel disk, his own rash decision was about to take his soul. [b]"There's got to be some people here that are willing to help properly. We can't just go about this as individuals!"[/b] Kariya, however, was losing hope in anyone ever helping, and figured that his best bet was now to just stall for time to give the other duelists a chance to escape.

Tari rolled her eyes at this reply.

[b][color=violet]"You wanna fight, go ahead,"[/color][/b] Tari replied [b][color=violet]"But it isn't gonna get you anywhere."[/color][/b]

Kyra was losing patience, the fools thinking they could fight back where being beaten down despite the half-hearted arguments made by most of the others. Another hard-headed satellite duellist ran forward to attempt to get past the security officers, 5 officers stepping in his way almost immediately and raising their duel disks.

[b][color=teal][b]"Leave him be,"[/b][/color] [/b]Kyra ordered, stepping forward with her own duel disk activated.

The confused officers stepped aside, allowing Kyra to raise her own duel disk, tossing a claw on a lead that latched onto the would be runaway's duel disk, trapping him in place.

[b][color=teal][b]"If you still wish to call us [i]incompetant[/i] after this, then I worry for your intelligence,"[/b][/color] [/b]Kyra warned to the room at large.

Her opponent panicked slightly, quickly drawing a set of cards and summong the Exceed monster Armored Ninja Blade Heart and setting two more cards face down. Kyra drew from her own deck, lazily selecting another card from her hand.

[b][b][b][color=teal]"I summon Celestial Guard in attack mode!"[/color][/b] [/b][/b]A green clad warrior emerging onto Kyra's field [b][b][b][color=teal]"Which I'll follow up with the Spell Card Compulsary Activation!"[/color][/b][/b][/b]

One of her opponent's face down cards glowed and angry red, revealing itself to be Offerings to the Doomed. As soon as it flipped up a white beam of light shot from it, hitting Kyra's Celestial Guard and destroying it.

[b][color=teal]"I now activate my Celestial Guard's effect,"[/color][/b]Kyra continued [b][b][b][color=teal]"When it's destroyed by a card controlled by my opponent I can summon one of two monsters from my deck!"[/color][/b][/b][/b]

The space previously occupied by Celestial Guardian suddenly erupted with light as another warrior wearing blue and white, carrying a white round shield and a strange gun-like weapon.

[b][b][b][color=teal]"Behold, the Celestial Knight of Order!"[/color][/b] [/b][/b]Kyra declared.

She followed up, playing another spell card from her hand.

[b][b][b][color=teal]"Next I place Exceed Plant, allowing me to summon this card as another level 7 monster!"[/color][/b] [/b][/b]She said, an identical replica of Celestial Knight of Order appearing on her field.

A sly grin crossed Kyra's face as she let the moment sink in before her monsters transformed into shapeless forms of coloured energy, shooting up into the air and striking the ground.

[b][b][b][color=teal]"I overlay Celestial Knight of Order and Exceed Plant. I use these two monsters to construct the overlay network!"[/color][/b] [/b][/b]A massive blast exploded from where the energies hit and a shapeless red entity emerged, its form twisting and transforming into a strange silver creature with a giant eye visible at its tip, it's sheer size dwarfing most of the other monsters currently summoned [b][color=teal]"Gaze upon your fate, Number 11: Big Eye!"[/color][/b]

Almost as soon as the monster emerged, one of its Exceed units flew into its ring. The eye zoned in on the opponent's monster and glowed, leading the monster to glow a deep purple and turn to face it's owner.

[b][b][b][color=teal]"By detaching one of its Exceed Material cards, Big Eye can take control of one of my opponent's monsters,"[/color][/b] [/b][/b]Kyra explained[b][b] [b][color=teal]"He might not be able to attack afterwards, but now that I have my new servant you're history. Blade Heart destroy him!"[/color][/b][/b][/b]

The samurai ran forwards, drawing one of its swords and slashing at his former master, knocking his life points down to 1800. One of its Exceed Material's flew into its sword and it drew it once more, striking the duellist once again, ending the duel.

Once her opponent's life points his zero a surge of electricity shot through the cord clamped to his duel disk, destroying the disk and sending electricity surging through the duellist, knocking him unconscious, several security officers dragging him off at Kyra retrieved the claw device.

[b][color=teal]"Now, let me clear one thing up,"[/color][/b] she began as if nothing has happened [b][color=teal]"The security forces you are used to in this backwater you live in are the lowest of our ranks, incompetant failiures. What you see before you is the elite and most experienced force available to our ranks. It doesn't matter how good you think you are, you [i]are not[/i] escaping."[/b][/color]

[spoiler=cards used][img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5415/233kh.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3615/233fq.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080607024517/yugioh/images/thumb/3/38/OfferingstotheDoomedGLD1-EN-C-LE.png/300px-OfferingstotheDoomedGLD1-EN-C-LE.png[/img]

[img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1307/233lzx.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/thumb/5/58/XyzPlant-JP-Anime-ZX.jpg/300px-XyzPlant-JP-Anime-ZX.jpg[/img]
Target 1 face-up monster you control; this card is treated as a Monster Card (Plant-Type/EARTH/ATK 0/DEF 0) with the same Level as the target, and is Special Summoned to your Monster Card Zone. (This card is still treated as a Spell Card.)

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110822201217/yugioh/images/thumb/0/05/Number11BigEyeVB14-JP-UR.jpg/300px-Number11BigEyeVB14-JP-UR.jpg[/img]
2 Level 7 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of the target. If you do, this card cannot attack during this turn.[/spoiler]

Kariya returned his focus to his opponents, staring him down with Cyber End Dragon, Chimeratech Overdragon, Number 22 and now Black Hole Dragon. He knew his chances of victory were slim, but he had enough tricks left up his sleeve. [b]"Fine then, I'll summon my Red Gadget in defense mode!"[/b] Before him appeared the mechanical figure, shielding its body with its short arms. [b]"This allows me to add Yellow Gadget to my hand!"[/b] He knew that he was facing a tough opposition, but if he could stall so others could escape, he knew he'd at least be taken down trying. [b]"I play 2 face-downs and end my turn!"[/b] He shouted, finding it hard to be heard over all the commotion. [i]"These cards will be perfect for ridding me of their monsters. Soon enough this can all end..."[/i]

In mere moments the entire area was flooded with chaos. Lance stood by quietly and watched as duelist after duelist was defeated at the hands of the sector security.
"[color=#DAA520]I should fight back, I should-[/color]" Lance was cut off by the appearance of an authoritative woman. In a single turn she managed to destroy an unruly opponent and drag the body off.
"[color=#DAA520]...Perhaps it'd be best if I just surrendered on this one. I must choose my battles wisely![/color]" Lance thought to himself heroicly to justify his lack of fighting spirit.
"[color=#DAA520]Besides, this way I can get closer into sector security and find out more about this assassination they're talking about?[/color]" Lance raised his hands in the air and prepared to give up without a fight, before yet another thougth struck him.
"[color=#DAA520]Wait! Maybe I can team up with all the other people here and escape. It'd sure beat life in prison, and everyone here who won has to be strong, right?[/color]" Looking around, Lance began searching for other who had the same idea as he.

Dylan could see how this would end. Either everyone got arrested, or those who remained fought their way out as a team, an option that was getting less practical by the minute. [color=#0000cd][i]One more chance,[/i][/color] he thought, pushing his way through to where the senior officer had pulled out a Number monster and proceeded to defeat a duelist attempting an escape in a single turn. He stood, still some way apart, duel disk raised and deck fitted, but not active.

[color=#0000cd]"Tell me, officer,"[/color] he asked,[color=#0000cd] "what is it you hope to achieve?"[/color] He kept his tone polite and measured, since he didn't want to provoke any of the officers. [color=#0000cd]"If the people you're looking for are here, they're unlikely to admit to it, which means you can only keep looking for them. And yet, if they're not, word of what happened here will spread, and they will slip further from your grasp. You can't achieve justice by arresting anyone who fits a single criteria, so I ask, do you still wish to continue?"[/color]

Lexie had been sent around the far side of the cordon, where a couple of escapees had found a weak point and had taken out several officers. Still, Lexie very much had the advantage - since she was fresh into the battle royale, she had more cards than the flagging duelists, and had in short order gotten both of her number monsters out. One of them remained, with a Marshmallon set on the field, which he was relying on to burn the officer. Lexie drew.

[color=#ff0000]"I activate Eternal Rex's monster effect. I can use one of it's materials to reduce it's attack score by any amount for the rest of the turn, and give another of my monsters a boost by the same amount. I'll reduce it's power to 0, and give all the points to Volt King."[/color] A bright orange bipedal dinosaur ate one of it's materials, and blasted flames at her other monster, a regal like figure surrounded by electricity. The electrical energy seemed to get more intense (ATK 4100), whilst the dinosaur turned to the colour of charcoal (ATK).[color=#ff0000] "When Volt King has Xyz Materials, he can attack you directly," [/color]she added. The figure launched a blast of lightning straight over the image of the set card and knocked the duelist back (LP:0). Another officer, not dueling, swept in and made the arrest.

Silke looked at the number card from her previous duel, looking to see if it was of use. [color=#FFA500]"Rank Three, so it fits into the monsters of the deck, and it has an attack boosting effect by detatching one Xyz Material, so this is Number 20: Ant Soil Brilli-Ant, looks useful in this deck then." [/color]Looking around further, she saw other duelists still dueling and decided to take a break for a while. A little time later, all the chaos of the Sector Security invasion happened, causing her to retreat into the shadows, and wait for a chance to break out her own strength, with one of her dragons. Quietly taking her turn without anyone noticing during the massive battle royal happening, Silke activated Future Fusion, and set another couple of facedowns at the same time, after sending 5 useful dragons to her grave. Now, two turns later, it was time for Silke to leave the shadows and reveal her own power. She stepped out of the shadows, and walked across to the main exit where the Cyber duelist and the duelist with Number 22: Unbound Beast along with Black Hole Dragon was located. [color=#FFA500]"I might join in this fight too, though it won't last long as I already have my field set up for a couple of turns, Draw. During my standby phase, the monster I set up two turns ago with Future Fusion is summoned, Rise, Five-Headed Dragon." [/color][color=#000000]From the glowing portal that had risen up on the field, a large dragon with 5 heads, each representing one element rose, flying onto the field in attack mode and roaring loud enough for everyone in the tourmament room to hear it. [/color][color=#FFA500]"See why this fight won't last long, I activate the spell card, Shooting Star Bow - Ceal, and by sacrificing 1000 of his ATK, Five-Headed Dragon can attack directly, meaning I am free to take out the guy with the Cyber cards. I am not finished though, by discarding one card from my hand, I can equip Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce to my Five-Headed Dragon as well, sacrificing a further 500 ATK to allow him to attack twice. Lastly, I activate the spell card, Solidarity, boosting his attack up by 800 again, as all the monsters in my grave are dragons, to settle on an attack of 4300, enough to take you both out with his two direct attacks thanks to the equip cards, Ceal and Tryce. Finish them both off, Five-Headed Dragon, attack both of them directly past their monsters and end their cards from the field." [/color][color=#000000]Silke watched as her mighty dragon charged directly at both of them, powering up two attacks simutaneously, ready to fire at both of the officers.[/color]

As Hawk got a glance of the sector security, he immediately jumped back, out of sight. He didn't know what made him do that, he thought it must be something to do with his parents, watching over him. It was a good thing he did, because he was about to be arrested.

[color=#ff0000][b]"What is going on? If this is my chance to find the truth, then I can't get into public duels. But it seems I need to form an alliance with the others. So I'll find a way outside, hopefully we all escape. We'll need somewhere to go but now, it's too dangerous to even think about walking on the streets."[/b][/color] Hawk thought.

[color=#ff0000][b]"I know that I can get revenge for my parents, and this is where it will all begin. But to do this, all of us have to work together, and find the truth about the orichalcos. Now, I'll walk outside. Even if I get into a duel, it won't be where others could see it..."[/b][/color] In the shadows Hawk engaged in a duel, and there was only one officer - if he won this, he would escape. His opponent had only 1000 life points left, and one monster. It was obsidian dragon in defense mode along with wall of revealing light and 3 counters on his tower of babel. Hawk had 3000 life points left, and this would be taken if he activated a spell. He knew his opponent was trying to force him to lose by putting him in a bad situation, so this was his last turn to win.

[color=#ff0000][b]"I summon hawk soldier in attack mode! With his ability, I'll summon guardian falcon. Now, watch as my mighty birds tune together (4 + 1) to summon accel bird! Accel bird's effect activates since he was synchro summoned, allowing me to special summon one of the last winged beasts I have left, army bird! But he won't be staying much longer, as I'm going to activate my last face down, Icarus attack! I've been saving it since one of the first turns, and now it's time to use it. I tribute my army bird and destroy your obsidian dragon and wall of revealing light. So now, accel bird will do the finishing blow!"[/b][/color] Hawk finally finished, a bird of high speeds charged around the officer, andknocked him over. Hawk ran further away, but he felt like he was abandoning the others. He now had to choose - to help the others to get out, or to escape for himself...

As the five headed dragon attacked one of the officers to the side activated his Negate attack, now with his attack stopped the officers he had been attacking were very aware of what he was planning and were about to take it down, [b]Now I'll activate my face down power Drain and with it your Five-Headed dragon loses 1000 ATK.[/b] [i]I'll play my Anvil Dragon and with its effect your monsters ATK is halved.[/i][u] I'll send my Fat Gardna to the graveyard to activate my Heavy G's spell card with it your monster loses 500 ATK for every monster in my graveyard and I count 3 so your down to almost nothing.[/u] [b][color=#FFFF00]Because of your monsters effect only a light monster card destroy it and I happen to have Cyber End Dragon so now take his attack and fall. [/color][/b]

An older officer stepped forward, intercepting Dylan.[color=#8b4513] "What security does is no business of yours,"[/color] the officer told him, [color=#8b4513]"All you have to do is let me take you in. Otherwise, I'll have to do it by force."[/color] To make his point, the officer activated his duel disk.

[color=#000080]"Well then,"[/color] Dylan replied, activating his own duel disk, [color=#000080]"I guess you'll have to rely on force. I have told you this cannot work, but I'm not sitting in a cell until you realise that."[/color]

[color=#8b4513]"Too bad,"[/color] the officer called, [color=#8b4513]"It's my turn, and I draw. Since I have no monsters, I can Special Summon Steelswarm Cell from my hand (ATK 0). Next, by discarding a level 5 or higher monster, I can Special Summon Dark Grepher from my hand as well (ATK 1700). Next, I use Dark Grepher's effect, and discard Steelswarm Scout to send another from my deck to my grave. Now, because I control no Spell or Trap cards, I can summon both Steelswarms Scouts from the graveyard (ATK 200 x2). Now, I tribute all three of my Steelswarm monsters to Summon the mighty Steelswarm Hercules (ATK 3200). Now, I can't attack you since you haven't taken a move, so I'll have my monsters cut down those of your friends."[/color] The two monsters leaped into the middle of other duels, cutting down two monsters. [color=#8b4513]"I'll leave my turn there, give you some chance."[/color]

[color=#000080]"Well then, it's my turn,"[/color] Dylan replied, [color=#000080]"I draw." [i]I need to finish this guy quickly, and fortunately I have just the way to do it.[/i] "I summon Deep Sea Diva,"[/color] he called, the Pink Mermaid appearing on his field (ATK 200). [color=#000080]"Now, I activate it's effect, summoning out Black Sea Snake from my deck."[/color] A pitch black but glistening snake appeared on the field, hissing menacingly (ATK 1300).[color=#000080] "Next up, the continuous spell Palace of the Ocean Dragon Lord."[/color] A large palace rose up behind Dylan, and his monsters both seemed to power up.[color=#000080] "This card gives all of my Sea Serpents 300 attack and defence, and once a turn I can tribute a Sea Serpent-"[/color] Deep Sea Diva rippled and vanished in a cloud of bubbles[color=#000080] "-and Summon out the next Sea Serpent of the same Level."[/color] Dylan picked up a few cards. [color=#000080]"There, Polymer Float Snake."[/color] Another snake, this one formed of plastic floats, emerged onto the field (ATK 700<1000). [color=#000080]"When this monster is summoned, I can summon another from my deck."[/color] A second snake emerged and joined the others (ATK 1000), followed shortly by a third (DEF 300)

[color=#000080]"Now I tune my Level 3 Black Sea Snake and two of my Level 2 Polymer Float Snakes."[/color] The three monsters rose into the air, turned into stars, and were enveloped in light. [color=#000080]"I synchro summon the Spike Serpent,"[/color] he called, a large sea serpent with a vicious spiked tail emerging from the light (ATK 2700<3000).[color=#000080] "Now, I activate Spike Serpent's effect, letting me place 1 of your monsters in defense position, and I select your Steelswarm Hercules." [/color]The large insect-like monster crouched down (DEF 0). [color=#000080]"Spike Serpent inflicts piercing battle damage, and if you're hoping for another turn, you won't get one. I activate Aqua Jet, giving Spike Serpent 1000 more ATK"[/color] (ATK 4000).[color=#000080] "Now, Spike Serpent, run through Steelswarm Hercules,"[/color] Dylan called. The spiked tail smashed the monster apart with ease and crashed into the officer, who was thrown backwards (LP: 0).

Dylan dropped two more cards into his spell and trap card zones, ending his turn as he assessed the situation of the mass duel around him.

[spoiler=custom cards]Black Sea Snake
Level 3/DARK
Sea Serpent/Tuner
Once per turn: target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change that target's battle position. This effect can be activated in either player's turn.
ATK 1300/DEF 500

Polymer Float Snake
Level 2/WATER
Sea Serpent/Effect
When this card is Special Summoned from your Deck: you can Special Summon 1 "Polymer Float Snake" from your Deck.
ATK 700/DEF 300

Spike Serpent
Level 7/WATER
Sea Serpent/Synchro/Effect
1 Sea Serpent-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
Once per turn: You can change one Attack position monster your opponent controls to Defense position. This card inflicts Piercing battle damage.
ATK 2700/DEF 1000

Palace of the Ocean Dragon Lord
Continuous Spell
Whilst this card is face-up on the field: It's name is treated as "Umi". All Sea Serpent-Type monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: Tribute 1 Sea Serpent-Type monster you control; pick up cards from your Deck until you find a Sea Serpent-Type monster of the same level as the Tributed monster and Special Summon it. Return any other cards picked up by this effect to the Deck.[/spoiler]

Things where getting pretty chaotic pretty fast, monsters where being summoned left right and centre, trap cards where going off willy-nilly and Tari had absolutely no idea who was winning or who was losing.

[b][color=violet]“So much for the subtle approach,”[/color][/b] she muttered to herself as she observed the carnage about her.

It seemed to Tari that she was the only one not attempting to duel the horde of security officers surrounding them. Taking advantage of the chaos that had taken over the arena she pulled the hood of her coat over her head and made her way quickly through the crowd of duellist, keeping to the edge of the arena and making her way to the exit as quickly and quietly as possible, it seemed that most of the security officers where too occupied to notice her let alone stop her and it was with a satisfied smirk that she reached the exit back into the subway.

[b][color=violet]“Suckers,”[/color][/b] she gave a satisfied smirk as she looked over her shoulder at the chaos behind her.

[b][color=teal]“Going somewhere?”[/color][/b]

Tari’s heart skipped a beat and she looked back around to see Kyra standing ahead of her, blocking her escape.

[b][color=violet]“What? How the hell did you…?”[/color][/b]

Tari’s question was cut short as Kyra threw the same claw weapon she’d used to defeat the other duellist she fought, snagging Tari’s duel disk and force activating it.

[b][color=violet]“Crud!”[/color][/b] Tari exclaimed, cursing her carelessness.

[b][color=teal]“Did you think I’d let scum like you get the better of me?”[/color][/b] Kyra growled [b][color=teal]“I’ll show you what happens to those who defy authority!”[/color][/b]

Kyra activated her own duel disk and the two of them drew 5 cards from their decks.

[b][i][color=navy]“DUEL!”[/color][/i][/b]

In the middle of the square, a young woman with purple sunglasses and strange blue hair walked into the middle, and made a sweeping motion with her hands. Suddenly, golden translucent equipment appeared around her, such as a pair of rectangular objects with circular indentions, one of either side of her, a circular table wrapping around her that had different controls attached, several screens displaying various statistics, and, finally, a table made from half of a sphere. She booted up a song, which started echoing through the square. It was a simple rave mix, but it immediately got everyone's attention. The mysterious woman generated some spheres above the crowd, which created a field over the crowd to block out the sun while making multicolored beams of light. Within minutes, a full-blown block party of a rave was going on in the middle of New Domino City.

Soon after the music started people began to gather many simply left but many teens and young adults began to party to the music many brought both food and drinks and a full blown party was underway in under an hour. After the first hour enough calls had been made and a half dozen officers came to break up the party they moved there way to the center of the party they saw DJ was the cause of it and moved in to talk to her, [b][i][u]Ma'am we need you to stop the music and the effects and come with us please we have some questions for you, mostly why you started a rave in the middle of the square. [/u][/i][/b]

Back at the stadium, Dylan cut through the crowd, carefully metering out his cards to best shield those that remained holding of security, whilst retaining enough to defend himself from other officers, who were working out who kept disrupting their strategies. Still, they were outnumbered, so they needed to break out quickly if they were going to do so at all. Maybe if half the tournament entrants hadn't charged against security with no forethought, things would be better, but right now they had to move out quickly, and there was only one real option - a mass charge at what seemed to be the strongest point of the line, but the point between them and the way out. Sure, he could hide and slip away after everyone else was rounded up, but he was caught up in things now, and he didn't intend to abandon whoever was left.

[color=#000080]"This has gone on long enough,"[/color] he declared,[color=#000080] "everyone, go over there,"[/color] he called, [color=#000080]"get past them and we have a way out."[/color] He moved himself, pushing towards the two massive mechanical dragons, which were attacking a crippled Five-Headed Dragon. [color=#000080]"I'll take that attack,"[/color] he called,[color=#000080] "I activate the trap Terror Fix, allowing me to redirect any attack to a Sea Serpent on my field. Now, if you have any courage, bring your attack to my Spike Serpent."[/color]

Lexie, by contrast, found the pressure was falling. The duelists she was facing were those moving away from the powerhouses, so tended to be weaker. She paused for a moment. Officers around her were dropping out, not wanting to risk anything, not when Lexie had a monster capable of taking out a duelist every time her turn came around. She set a card, and once again ended her turn, waiting until she was able to move again before she advanced.

[color=#000080]Dylan:[/color]
[color=#000080]Life Points: 3500[/color]
Field: Spike Serpent (ATK 4000)
[color=#000080]S/T: Terror Fix, 2 F/D[/color]

[color=#b22222]Lexie:[/color]
[color=#b22222]Life Points: 2800[/color]
[color=#b22222]Field: Number 15: Volt King (ATK 4100), Number 88: Eternal Rex (ATK 2300).[/color]
[color=#b22222]S/T: 3 F/D[/color]

[spoiler=custom cards]Terror Fix
Continuous Trap
When an opponent's monster declares an attack: You can redirect that attack to 1 Dragon, Dinosaur or Sea Serpent-Type monster you control. Destroy this card during your second End Phase after activation.[/spoiler]

Archived