Felgrand Dragon good for anything?

felgrand dragon has no relation to dragons

I suggest putting felgrand dragon in a deck that includes: Decoy Dragon, Foolish Barial, any card that lets you special summon from the graveyard, send cards from deck to the graveyard or a high level monster deck

Felgrand dragon's card rating: 8/10

Guest Chaos Pudding

I suggest putting felgrand dragon in a deck that includes: Decoy Dragon' date=' Foolish Barial, any card that lets you special summon from the graveyard, send cards from deck to the graveyard or a high level monster deck

[/quote']

Lawd, you'd fit right in on GameFax, yessir.

I suggest putting felgrand dragon in a deck that includes: Decoy Dragon' date=' Foolish Barial, any card that lets you special summon from the graveyard, send cards from deck to the graveyard or a high level monster deck

[/quote']

1. It isn't compatible with Foolish Burial or any card that sends cards from hand/deck to graveyard. Read the card.

2. Decoy Dragon's effect is for forcing your opponent to use monster removal, not for summoning (unless you throw in Staunch Defender or something)

Read Felgrand's effect again, well the first part atleast, "This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard unless it was first sent there from the field." so you have to summon it first and then destroy it, and decoy dragon's effect has to be activated while it's face-down, Though it is a good card, and using foolish burial on different monster after your Felgrand Dragon has been sent to the grave from the field, and then using a card to revive Felgrand is a very good tactic. But yet, that is my deck strategy, getting my more powerful monsters out there fast and without much tribute. This might also be good with getting felgrand to your hand fast if you have the right cards, first, summon "Herald of Creation" then use foolish burial to put Felgrand Dragon from your deck to the Graveyard, then discard a card to move Felgrand to your hand from the grave bvia Herald of Creation's effect, I would preferr sending a Darkblaze dragon from your hand, then using premature Burial to bring himback and Darkblaze Dragon's effect kicks in...and you have 3 monsters out there in one move..

felgrand dragon needs to be summoned properly and then be special summoned from the grave to use it's effect... i guess it's too much needing for a lousy effect that cannot save him from being destroyed by card effects or being removed...

not that good, and you are forced to build a deck specially for him, it's no support and not worth...

the only way i could really see this work is get 3 felgrands on the feild(no at the same time lol) then in the grave wait till your opponent has 3 monsters and you have 1 and a decoy dragon then usig staunch defender so your opponent attacks it 3 times and you can summon all 3 felgrands and destroy all their monsters and attack ftw next turn unless they have 3 sakus or a mirror force but its a pretty loose strategy but it would be really annoying if you where able to pull it off

[/quote']

1. It isn't compatible with Foolish Burial or any card that sends cards from hand/deck to graveyard. Read the card.

2. Decoy Dragon's effect is for forcing your opponent to use monster removal, not for summoning (unless you throw in Staunch Defender or something)

1. Foolish Burial is to send a high level monster from your deck to the graveyard so when you activate Felgrand Dragon's effect you have the choice of a high level monster

2. It makes your opponent choose between you getting a high level monster on your side of the field and using the effect up or being dominated by a monster with under 1000 ATK. Learn To duel

and 3. I don't really care about stupid cards like Felgrand Dragon. If the card has over 1500 ATK, Its not in my deck

I use Felgrand Dragon.

He is easy to get out with Kaiser Seahorse, which also has other combos, and then he is high ATK as is. He is sent to the grave, premature,decoy,or shallow grave, he is back and I pick the highest level in my graveyard. I have him in the 3000s or higher, he dominates for a few seconds, then he is back to the grave as material of Five Headed Dragon...

He isn't terrible, just beatdown fodder and fusion material. Useful to dump with trade-in also.

2. It makes your opponent choose between you getting a high level monster on your side of the field and using the effect up or being dominated by a monster with under 1000 ATK. Learn To duel

Yeah, most people will totally choose to attack Decoy Dragon, thereby allowing you to Special Summon a monster with 4000+ ATK from the graveyard, destroying the monster with which they attacked and inflicting severe damage to their life points. OR they could just play something like Fissure. >_> Also, if they choose the first option, they then must deal with a monster with 4000+ ATK, which, in all likelihood, will itself force the opponent to use removal. Play people that don't suck plz.

and 3. I don't really care about stupid cards like Felgrand Dragon. If the card has over 1500 ATK' date=' Its not in my deck

[/quote']

so your saying that monsters over 1500 ATK arent good? let me tell you that:

Cyber Dragon, Breaker, Monarchs, Jinzo, etc are the best cards in the game

Im not sayin they are not good, Im saying they arn't in my deck

and crabby, not everybody draws the same card. think about it logicly: the duelist your dueling has a choice, they can make Decoy useless by using the effect up and wiping it out or letting stay on the field for a powerful atk combo

not everybody I duel sucks,

according to my school dueling is lame and only for 1st graders so its hard to find a good duelist.

you are way to pushy. I wonder why you are not perminatly banned yet

Im not sayin they are not good' date=' Im saying they arn't in my deck

and crabby, not everybody draws the same card. think about it logicly: the duelist your dueling has a choice, they can make Decoy useless by using the effect up and wiping it out or letting stay on the field for a powerful atk combo

not everybody I duel sucks,

according to my school dueling is lame and only for 1st graders so its hard to find a good duelist.

you are way to pushy. I wonder why you are not perminatly banned yet

[/quote']

But if you attack it, you're faced with a monster that, in all likelihood, has too much ATK for you to take down without using removal. Either way, you still need to use removal at some point, so there's not really a reason to attack.

Also, I returned to this site because I was specifically requested to do so. I'm sorry that you don't like my tone, but it's unlikely to change.

Felgrand Dragon sucks no matter how you look at it for a simple reason.

For a two-tribute guy, he gives NO CARD ADVANTAGE whatsoever.

His effect? Worthless. Forcing you to tribute him just to get his effect activated? Ish. Talk about card disadvantage right there.

Oh, and Decoy Dragon sucks as well. Only good for delaying, and any good deck will have no trouble dealing with him.

not that good you need to summon it to special summon it from your graveyard if you discard it you cant special summon it

please, give us something that we don't know... ¬¬

zeroshot, you're a loudmouth... also if you can't destroy it, you can remove it, or control it... there's always a chance and a good play...

No' date=' Felgrand in my opinion is not to good of a card. You will never see this thing turning around duels for you when you have only 1000 life points left will you?

[/quote']

Opponent has attack-position Raiza, no backfield, and 3000 LP. You have an empty field with Felgrand Dragon and FGD in the grave, both sent there from the field. You topdeck Premature Burial.

>_> In other words, no, you never will. Outside of contrived theoretical situations that never happen.

Archived