• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, weirdness is in the page... Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKOTO TACHIBANA! I got a random image from searching "Cake", and next time I'll search a specific kind of cake, and then I'll get different kinds until I've ran out of idea and/or just don't care.

[IMG]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/4/46/Cakethatisalsodeliciousaswellasbeingcake.jpg[/IMG]

It is apparently Cakethatisalsodeliciousaswellasbeingcake.jpg

@Nagi and Hayate This might be redundant, but it was a joke.
[spoiler='Full Explanation']I was poking fun over that you added "and is also delicious as well as being cake"where it seemed like the delicious part isn't something normal in cake. I probably read too much into that.[/spoiler]

lol.

What do you guys think of making a collaboration Hayate set? I'll tell you this. If we try to use the new OCG then I might try to nag Kaito to make sure everything is good unless someone that's in this club can do it.

If you think so, you can try making a Hayate Ayasaki card and I can see which one would be most interesting to start a kind of set around it.

Image would have been perfect if it weren't for those borders. Added a unique quirk that hopefully reflects on his bad luck.
[img]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4134/393677.jpg[/img]
If you control a face-up "Nagi Sanzenin" on your side of the field: you can Special Summon this card from your hand. As long as this card is face-up on the field: your opponent cannot select "Nagi Sanzenin" as an attack target. When this card destroys a monster by battle: Switch the ATK and DEF of this card after damage calculation. When this card attacks a defense position monster with DEF lower than this card's ATK: Inflict Piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.
Still don't know how the Piercing rule works though.

That looks great, and I'll show you what mine was like too.

[img]http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/125/136009.jpg[/img]
There can only be 1 face-up "Hayate Ayasaki" on the field. Your opponent must select this card as an attack target. Other monsters you control that can only be targeted for an attack have their effects negated. Your opponent must select this card for the effects of Spell or Trap Cards, and Effect Monster's effects. This card gains 600 ATK for each Level 1 monster face-up on your side of the field.

Since I'm using mine too maybe we can get a different person for a judge. I'll get right on to working to changing it to the new OCG.

You see, since he seems to protect a lot of people, He'd protect anybody, and a lot of them would be Level 1 to get a boost. Though in order for him to have a small 2100, he would need one, 2700 for two, 3300 for three, and he would need all 4 other monsters to be level 1 to get 3900. I was also thinking I might up his original ATK and decrease his boost a little.

Archived