God hates the East Coast.

Dark

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Alex C. Exodia' timestamp='1314500296' post='5473869']Well, I didn't feel the quake, and we only got pleasant winds from Irene(And i'm in the East Coast.)

We might have a few cities hit bad, but what about Japan and Haiti, among others like Armenia, Georgia, and others. Countries have Dirty Water, little access to food, etc. We have it better than about anyone else in the world. And they only have us see what they want of the world. There are more gruesome things there that aren't shown. Why is the news all about us when we have it better than most?[/quote]

^basically this.^
i live in the northern east coast in canada and my mom was all like, "OMG i feel so sad for these going through this i hope they're ok u see idrees we should be grateful" and stuff. that really pissed me off, she's going on about the east coast where our home country deals with both natural struggles and war at the same time, just like somalia. around 98% of afghanistan's trees and forestry was cut down and gone by 2001. and the water is so freaking dirty, if there ever is any water at times. japan is still recovering from that massive earthquake, and china's air so freaking polluted. palestine never gets anything, israel blocked the UN from delivering food and aids to palestine. even more, since the 2007 blockade, around 80% of people living in palestine are on less than 2$ a day. and pakistan, with the disgusting government, giving around an hour of electricity, giving support and all its money to america to help build more taliban bases and allow israeli troops to train the taliban. the people in pakistan barely ever get water or clean food, not contaminated. and indonesia, dealing with volcanoes and near floods, and that 2004 boxing day earthquake and tsunami, and america didn't say sh!+ about it. news talking about stuff in home, over here. pfft.

[quote name='BehindTheMask' timestamp='1314578276' post='5476105']

>Implying the Seahawks will have a winning record this year.

Also, it was rainings a lot today. flooded a ton of streets where I live.
[/quote]

If anyone needs prayer, it's the seahawks.
*Hope they get 13th man earthquakes every game*

[i]God hates the East Coast. [/i]

Implying God exists.

[i]What damn country is Hogwarts in, anyways?[/i]

Pretty sure it is in Scotland.

[quote name='Larxene' timestamp='1314330246' post='5469543']
Uhh, excuse me.
The heat and humidity here has been horrible. Warm my ass.
I had to go to the hospital because I couldn't even f***ing breathe.
[/quote]
Then you are, as the saying goes, a pussy, my friend.

[quote name='Imperialdramon Paladin' timestamp='1314636693' post='5477386']
[i]God hates the East Coast. [/i]

Implying God exists.

[i]What damn country is Hogwarts in, anyways?[/i]

Pretty sure it is in Scotland.

Then you are, as the saying goes, a pussy, my friend.
[/quote]So God doesn't exist in the first place? I am sorry, but that is only an opinion on the fact of faith or not.

And, Larxene is not a pussy. He wasn't able to breathe, which is not being scared, but a problem with the lungs.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1314637595' post='5477399']
So God doesn't exist in the first place? I am sorry, but that is only an opinion on the fact of faith or not.

And, Larxene is not a pussy. He wasn't able to breathe, which is not being scared, but a problem with the lungs.
[/quote]
There is more fact to back up God not existing than there is to the idea of him existing.

And lol.

[quote name='Imperialdramon Paladin' timestamp='1314639195' post='5477417']
There is more fact to back up God not existing than there is to the idea of him existing.
[/quote]
I did say that it was an opinion of faith or not. The bible is the fact of God's and Jesus's existence, you can choose to believe it or not,

[quote name='Larxene' timestamp='1314644260' post='5477573']
Yes, it was a lung problem. Have your f***ing jokes, haha, very funny.
[/quote]
Haha.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1314640116' post='5477438']
I did say that it was an opinion of faith or not. The bible is the fact of God's and Jesus's existence, you can choose to believe it or not,
[/quote]
The word 'fact' means it has some sort of evidence to back itself up. Not fiction.

[quote name='Imperialdramon Paladin' timestamp='1314644787' post='5477592']
Haha.

The word 'fact' means it has some sort of evidence to back itself up. Not fiction.
[/quote]Sorry, I used it in the wrong term, my apologies. What I mean is that the bible could be based on true events or written by some person to get on everyone's nerves. We don't know and most likely will never know. It is all based upon belief, so stop showing off your atheism and thinking that what you believe is better than the belief of someone else.

You are completely arrogant and it seems that you are trying to force your belief onto others. I thought an atheist was suppose to not believe in anything of a higher power, but you are making it like you do. That higher power seems to be you. I don't believe in God, a god or gods. But I don't have the right to make other people believe what I do.

[quote name='Ĝǿĺđëŋ Ħǿŗďēšmãŋ' timestamp='1314645382' post='5477607']
Daemon is right. Imperial, stop enforcing belief. maybe some people don't want to be atheist?
[/quote]
He is not an atheist, clearly. He believes in himself, which then he is a god all his own. But this is only his belief and no one elses.

asdfghjkl;'

Okay, you have got to be shitting me. I leave YCM for like thirty-six hours and a thread that I made satirically referencing "God" turns into a religious debate... and I'm [b]not[/b] the one who started it? Seriously, the title is [i]satirical[/i], I am not saying that a god does or does not exist (although if you don't believe in the FSM, you're retarded). Take your religious debates somewhere else, this thread isn't about religion and I honestly didn't even expect it to devolve into another goddamn religious thread.

Also, why don't you all shut up about Georgia and Armenia and whatever else you'd [i]like[/i] to talk about? First, nowhere in the first post does it ever say that the East Coast has it worse than Africa or the Middle-East. You guys are referencing things that aren't even remotely on topic. [b]I personally do not care about those countries, nor is this thread about those countries.[/b] Talk about the East Coast (or the hurricane or the earthquake) or get out of this thread. No one really cares about the other countries that apparently have it worse, and if somebody does, go make a thread about it instead of giving your damn opinions here.

[i]you hate everyone but yourself and try to force your beliefs onto other people much like many religious people[/i]

I don't see where he was trying to force his beliefs on others. Sure, he was referencing a bunch of anti-religion (or really, just anti-Christianity) arguments (albeit like a retard), but he wasn't [i]forcing[/i] his beliefs onto others. I will admit, he's a retard for bringing up religion and whatnot in this thread, but at least call him a [i]retard[/i] instead of saying he's [i]forcing his beliefs onto others[/i]. Sure, both things are negative, but at least associate the correct term with him.

Ah, right, sorry. I'll fix that with this post
Imperial, you are a retard.

Anyway, I just hope that not to much damage is done by all this, but I can't say I know anything about what it's like, never experienced any sort of natural disaster except a few tornadoes which still pretty much missed anywhere around where I live.

Archived