YCM Awards of 2011 (Discussions and Questions)

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fusion X. Denver

Lot of people I've never heard of being voted for.

Contrary to last time, I havent gotten a vote in anything. xD Put a lot of effort into YCM. /no

Just give me 5 minutes, big guy.

That really wasn't an effort to ask for votes, more like analyzing my loss of activity.

And we have a team making the GFX, or what?

The greatest GFXers from across the site have come together, everyone besides Kakashi LC is good. Kidden, LC is amazing :3

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Is that seriously what I'm thought of as? <_<

Biggest Chatterbox is Favorite Status Poster :mellow:

Not a loudmouth :T

@Smesh-I was going to vote you in that from the start anyways.

I know what that is but I meant am I seriously considered a "status poster?" And it's more like status commenter. And by commenter I mean call people idiotser. Actual statuses by me aren't very common. I consider myself more of an RPer (I just don't join every sh*tty RP I see...anymore...) and that the status bar is used to waste time waiting for posts for other threads. -_-

Guest Fusion X. Denver

I know what that is but I meant am I seriously considered a "status poster?" And it's more like status commenter. And by commenter I mean call people idiotser. Actual statuses by me aren't very common. I consider myself more of an RPer (I just don't join every sh*tty RP I see...anymore...) and that the status bar is used to waste time waiting for posts for other threads. -_-

IRONY~

Guest Devil's Advocate

So, as much as I love to stay on and help with the voting and such, I can barely keep my eyes open as of right now, and I have to go to work in the morning. I'll try and get home as early as possible so I can continue to keep watch on the polls that I am monitoring.

Guest Kakashi Hatake

I think we might actually need to be assigned awards to keep from repeat creations, someone start a PM with the GFXers so we can sort them out. :/

lol, no it's not that Kaka, I really do think your skills are more advance (not saying that you aren't good in your own right Dea) I also voted you for most helpful cause you taught me some important stuff about GFXing (kindof) and you let me use some of your icons

Dea, lol too late xP

Guest Fusion X. Denver

I think we might actually need to be assigned awards to keep from repeat creations, someone start a PM with the GFXers so we can sort them out. :/

I would, but since there's 6 of you now, me being in the PM convo would exclude someone.

So if one of you were to PM the other 5, then all 6 of you would be able to discuss it together.

lol, no it's not that Kaka, I really do think your skills are more advance (not saying that you aren't good in your own right Dea) I also voted you for most helpful cause you taught me some important stuff about GFXing (kindof) and you let me use some of your icons

Dea, lol too late xP

I know he is better than me. But not at everything o.O. I am better at custom images. Do you still love me...?

Guest Kakashi Hatake

I would, but since there's 6 of you now, me being in the PM convo would exclude someone.

So if one of you were to PM the other 5, then all 6 of you would be able to discuss it together.

DO IT DAE. IM TOO LAZY.

Dae, I'm not really all that into custom images, in fact, I probably only use Jazin Kay's images for cards :/ And yes, I still love you but stop making me feel bad DD! But yeah, I like Kaka's tags and stuff. But hell, I put you as most unique and that's for a wide range of cool reasons.

But I am not unique o.o I am a person that is like not a person who is a pony that is in love with sewing and looking good. That is not unique, that is called. Idk .

You know what we should have had this year? More awards. Yes, not just the basic stuff. Cooler stuff. <---Just wants to win YCM's #1 A**hole award.

F*ck you arrow. <_<

I know he is better than me. But not at everything o.O. I am better at custom images. Do you still love me...?

You edit the background. Just saying. <_<

You know what we should have had this year? More awards. Yes, not just the basic stuff. Cooler stuff. <---Just wants to win YCM's #1 A**hole award.

F*ck you arrow. <_<

You edit the background. Just saying. <_<

You don't know what i do. :3

DO IT DAE. IM TOO LAZY.

Sorry, I am too lazy.

Archived