YCM Awards of 2011 (Discussions and Questions)

Fusion X. Denver

Daemon is a boy. I think most people know that.

I am not a boy. I am obviously a sick little tree that loves to take the roll of a boy in a girls body. Maybe I am a girl, i do have an hour glass figure according to my friend. But then again, I love to eat pie, but that has nothing to do with this. I am a guy who loves to eat chicken when thinking about being a girl in the possession of an abusive mother that is also a lesbian who loves to touch me.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cursed Reaction

I am not a boy. I am obviously a sick little tree that loves to take the roll of a boy in a girls body. Maybe I am a girl, i do have an hour glass figure according to my friend. But then again, I love to eat pie, but that has nothing to do with this. I am a guy who loves to eat chicken when thinking about being a girl in the possession of an abusive mother that is also a lesbian who loves to touch me.

Post a Picture of the Real You tells the truth. Even though your face is completely reflected and retarded :3

Post a Picture of the Real You tells the truth. Even though your face is completely reflected and retarded :3

I get it from my turtle and a mirror. Yes, they were intimate. That is my excuse.

Guest Cursed Reaction

I get it from my turtle and a mirror. Yes, they were intimate. That is my excuse.

Ahh. They sound like a lovely couple. I must visit them sometime :3

You forget Aneki and a few others =P

Okay, Cherry would win. Daemon's a close second though!

Daemon is a boy. I think most people know that.

No. No we do not.

Why is everyone changing their gender? It makez no sense whatsoever...

I blame...

ALIENS.

I blame sexual confusion.

See?

Ahh. They sound like a lovely couple. I must visit them sometime :3

They are, but it creeps me out. My turtle only loves the mirror because of his reflection, you get where I am going with this.

See?

You have a problem with me being the best tree-frog-pony that has no gender, but has both genders as well?

5x4z58noij.jpg

Oh u <3

You know me so well.

Best Male Member: Daemon

Did we not establish that I am a male and female and nothing of the sort? Now, how do I put my tentacles in this ski mask?

Guest Cursed Reaction

I guess I'm not good enough for the TCG section what is this :[

We're basically the embodiment of favoritism. Go bribe your buddies, dude. Otherwise expect Klavier to win :3

Guest Devil's Advocate

Would anybody mind sharing why I seem to receive quite a few votes for politeness, please?

Because people seem to think you are polite. Not really any other reason...

Archived