whats your favorite person in the world

Mr. Best Male 2008

dead: Adolf Hitler

alive: Corey Taylor from SlipKnoT

I agree with your alive choice but its the dead choice that worries me, Adolf Hitler was a tyrant because it was under his orders between 11 and 14 million people, including about 6 million Jews in concentration camps, ghettos and mass executions, or through less systematic methods elsewhere. Besides being gassed to death, they also died as a result of starvation and disease while working as slave labourers.

All I have to say is, why?

dead: Adolf Hitler

alive: Corey Taylor from SlipKnoT

I agree with your alive choice but its the dead choice that worries me' date=' Adolf Hitler was a tyrant because it was under his orders between 11 and 14 million people, including about 6 million Jews in concentration camps, ghettos and mass executions, or through less systematic methods elsewhere. Besides being gassed to death, they also died as a result of starvation and disease while working as slave labourers.

All I have to say is, why?[/quote']

i agree completly,

Mine:

1st my family

2nd My Best Friend Zane

3rd My crush :oops:

• Administrators
i was only joking, but he was a really smart guy. ive read his autobiography Mein Kampf.

NO, he was not smart at all. He had the lack of intelligence to convince himself that Jews were trying to take over the world, and that some non-existent aryan race was better than every other race.

• Administrators
Falling: If Hitler was a moron, how teh hell did he kill millions of people? Are you stupid?

Did I say he was a moron? Would someone who was smart want to kill millions of people? I agree with Horus that he was intelligent, but there is not way on God's green earth that he was smart. Someone who is smart makes good decisions, and is not necessarily intelligent. There's a difference between smart and intelligent, and I think Horus understands that.

but it's hella true.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Freaking Socalians.......

• Administrators
uhm actually smart and intelligent are synomens they mean the same

Literally they do, but not in general conversation. Intelligent is used to describe a strong brain, while smart is used to describe someone who makes good decisions with that brain. For example, when someone makes a good decision, you don't say it's an intelligent decision, you say it's a smart decision.

Archived