[MTG] Garruk

.Nu-13

While Mind Sculptor was the first walker I owned, Garruk was my fav (didn't get how good Jace was at the time). ATM I own a full play set of the classic version. 3 in a deck built around him and 2 in 2 commander decks.

For a few min I had a shiny version of Hunter, but out of the goodness of my heart I traded it to my friend for the walker I claimed digs on when we got our M12 box (Gideon). I'll get him eventually though.

New Garruk is very cool. I'm lookin forward to pulling him.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1315182014' post='5492599']
For a few min I had a shiny version of Hunter, but out of the goodness of my heart I traded it to my friend for the walker I claimed digs on when we got our M12 box [b](Gideon)[/b]. I'll get him eventually though.
[/quote]

Well done, Nicol. Well done.

[quote name='Niv-Mizzet' timestamp='1315184219' post='5492683']
First B/G planeswalker and first transform planeswalker, and if you count Veil-Cursed as another form, first 4G planeswalker.

Off Topic: Where do you guys get the sigs and avis?
[/quote]

Cursed Reaction (the Jace holder) makes them.

Wanna be a Planeswalker? :3

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1315203239' post='5493292']
Can Veil Cursed use an ability as soon as he transforms? If not, it sucks and its going to die the turn after you use its ability (since it'll only have 1 or 2 loyalty counters). If so...slightly better.
[/quote]
No. You would need to be able to Shock him or something (not even sure if you can) to go play, flip, effect. And so long as you have creatures to block he won't die.

Archived