• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW it's likely if there are any relationship, [b]which there wont be[/b], it would logically be:
Kress x Maidowyn: She's discovering emotions, he knows them-style romance.
Rafael x Jericho: Well, they are both fun and happy people, but lets face it, Rafael has the goods to deliver.

Issun is too old (and a tad grumpy), Maria isn't in for one, and Lark is too young for the others.

DO NOT QUESTION ISSUN'S BURNING PASSION! A SIMPLE BARRIER OF TEN YEARS IS NO MATCH FOR THE POWER OF LOVE!!!
Sorry about that.
...Kyng... What you just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
I thought Kress never thought about Women like that! Isn't he supposed to be naive in that sense!?

Oh and OOOOOONE more thing... WHY NOT KYNG!?

So... she almost got raped... and now she's a seductress. Alright.
So I think I've figured out the places most of our characters hold in relation to One Piece characters.

Jericho is basically Zoro, IE a badass. Not to mention she's reckless like him, IE he tried to cut his legs off to free himself from being a wax statue, Jericho was about to shoot a hangover out of her.
Kress is obviously Luffy, IE, isn't exactly a fan of being called a kid, has a pirate hero that he looks up to, is the captain, and is usually totally carefree.
Issun is a bit of the Sanji, IE he's grumpy a lot, and he loves women.
And Maria is the bi- I mean Nami... IE a bit- *Shot*

As for Maidowyn, Rapheal, and Lark, I don't know who they fit as, since none of them are really the Ussop or that other girl.

She's not a seductress... OI! Just cause she's hot, doesn't mean she's a seductress. She's still a virgin, thank you very much. Also, she just takes advantage of people who are mesmerized by her breast, like Issun was earlier. Except, she didn't want anything from Issun so she taught him a lesson in politeness. Kinda. Lol.

Lessons should be show, not tell. Last time I checked, bashing a beer mug that someone bought for you out of the kindness of there heart isn't kind, and neither is calling a fellow with dwarfism a "Mascot"
Seriously, how rude can you get? Making fun of a guy with dwarfism! You know who has dwarfism? Warwick Davis! Famous actor, very talented, and wealthy because of the movies he's been in.

Hey I like Warwick Davis

Edit; Here is an app also lol one of my more....creative characters lol

[b][u]Personal Information[/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b] Phantom Warrior
[b]RP Name:[/b] Greed DeMero
[b]Age:[/b] 20,000 +
[b]Race:[/b] Undefined
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Strait
[b]Personality:[/b] Greed is smart, sometimes just a little too smart for his own good. Many have said that his genius has made him a little insane. And they are correct, well, not really insane, but definitely out there in the world. His mind is very warped, and it shows by just how he talks and acts. He speaks in very big words, more often than not confusing anyone listening to him. He also tends to babble about things no one has ever heard of. He also has an affection for broken watches, seeming to go out of his way to find any and all of them just to add to his collection.
[b]Biography:[/b] Greed is the only one of his kind, and he knows this for a fact. He was not born, more so he was manifested into existence. He so often quotes this act as being the same as "Just opening one's eyes after sleeping for what seemed like an eternity." He has lived for a long time, and unlike most time travelers, he does not need a vessel or a generator to do so. Though he has lived a long time, he doesn't like to brag about what exactly he can do. His true time stream year is 3587, but prefers to live in more primitive times, helping where he can, and more so, having as much fun as possible for him.

[u][b]Physical Characteristics[/b][/u]
[img]http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m489/ArcaneMaster23/untitled.jpg[/img]

[u][b]Other Details[/b][/u]
[b]Weapon:[/b] Greed doesn’t believe in weaponry.

[b]Secondary Weapon:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]Greed is a chronometer repairer and map maker. (For those who dont know a chronometer is a watch.)

Archived