• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I just want to set you straight Aisu.
In one of my first RPs that I made, MKS joined it as one of the bad guys. That guys name was Adler, and trust me... he is A THOUSAND times more random than this guy, and he was the best character ever. So don't just go assuming that I'm going to throw a fit because someone is a teeny bit random.

Sorry about that, just needed to get that out of the way.

Ok Issun, none of us were pirates to begin with. We're the first ones, so OF F**KING COURSE WE CAN GATHER WITHOUT KILLING EACH OTHER! As for the shining trail, deal with. AND ALL RPS, NO MATTER HOW FAR OUT IT IS, HAVE SOME TYPE OF F**KING LOGIC! SO STOP BEING A LITTLE B**CH ABOUT IT! That is, of course, if you and EVERY OTHER PERSON wants to make posts about what ya do to get the ship moving.. :/ So you can either deal with the idea of using a NPC crew to get the story moving, or we can micro-post about ever deal and get it stuck. >:/

I meant the pirates at the citidle, not us!
And there's no need for such profanity.
Not to mention that there wasn't much logic at all in Heaven S.
As for dealing with it, why should I? Apparently some people can't deal with a crew of six manning a ship, so why should I deal with something much more far-fetched? I'll do what I want, thank you very much.

Finally, an NPC crew sounds just soooo stupid to me, but that's just my opinion, not like opinions matter to anyone though.

Archived