Dark World Grimoire disappoints me.

It's a spin on the Dark World effect' date=' meant to be a new way to duel I suppose. This way you can actually ENJOY having to discard a card from your hand (though not much). And not worry about drawing 3 cards by the effect of that one DARK support card and not being able to use it.

[/quote']

This guy did not read the effect of Dark World Grimoire.

What other cards supports them?

What do you mean "other"? The ones you listed don't support them. Cards that actually DO support them include:

Dark World Dealings

Mirage of Nightmare (banned)

Graceful Charity (banned)

Dark World Lightning

Card Destruction

Morphing Jar

Brron, Mad King of Dark World

Dark World monsters have limited support. "Magic Jammer" and "Tribute to the Doomed" are useful with some Dark World monsters. Magic Jammer and Tribute to the Doomed requires you to discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard.

they are all costs

dark world monsters cannot be summoned by cost effects

Thank you for correcting me. I don't play Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game currently. I am trying to help people based on the information I find. A few information I found did help. I am sorry for misunderstanding this topic.

And for everyone you claim to help, I'm sure you do just as many disservices to the community by not knowing the difference between a cost and an effect.

It's a spin on the Dark World effect' date=' meant to be a new way to duel I suppose. This way you can actually ENJOY having to discard a card from your hand (though not much). And not worry about drawing 3 cards by the effect of that one DARK support card and not being able to use it.

[/quote']

This guy did not read the effect of Dark World Grimoire.

This guy did not understand what I was saying.

I would only consider running this in a deck including Heart of the Underdog and lots of Vanillas, since that's the only place you're likely to constantly have such a hand size. Oh, wait, cards with Heart of the Underdog and lots of Vanillas don't run other spells (other than quick-play spells that allow you to draw). Guess I wouldn't run it there, either.

Archived