Assassin's Creed: Generation [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of sequels.. We're one post closer to finishing this. Altair, do we still need the funeral scene? If so, you could jump it ahead to then if you've got something planned for it.. If not, in my next post, I'll jump it to the funeral, tie off a few strings and will probably let a few more posts happen before calling this good..

Alrighty. Not a problem. Lol. After all.. I do need to tied up some ends on here for Elena.. Arn, I'm not worried about cause it's already been discussed that he dies of cancer before the sequel, due to the Giga Steel. How far ahead should the funeral be? A week?

Well since Elena is controlled by Kyng and he won't be joining us.. We've discussed an excuse for her absence in the sequel. Which will be explained in my post. That shall be made tomorrow. For now, I rest. Arn's absence has been already discussed in that 4-way PM we had a while back.

Posted. Chaos will get a post in, somehow. So his will probably be the closing post. So Ezio, Altair, get your posts in asap.

As for Elena's [main] reason for leaving, since she didn't say it out loud and have the Assassin's to find out, was because she's pregnant. Kyng and I talked about what reason she would have to leave and we both agreed it would be because she's pregnant and was tired of being lied to and losing people she cared about. That way, Cellizar's legacy carries on for any future-future RPs from this story plot and there's a valid excuse to why she won't be in the sequel. As for Arn, it's already been stated that he'll died from cancer before the next sequel.

Archived